Episode 26

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning, so early Jan Di woke up with a severe headache. She didn’t know where she was exactly. But little by little she remembered and noticed that she is in Ji Hoo’s house. She slowly sat on the bed. Still the frock she wore for the party was in her body. When she noticed now she just realized that it is much more exposed dress. Most of her arms, backside and chest have been exposed but it is so cute frock. She tried to remember what happened last night. She memorized that she was carried by sunbea in his arms to the bed. She tried to remember more than it.

Not all but here and there and bit by bit she remembered what happened. How she dragged him into her in the car when he tried to buckle the seat belts. How she vomited, how he helped her rubbing her chest and how she ended up hugging him. She couldn’t remember the conversations had between them but she felt so shy when remembering her behaviors last night with sunbea. But she thought more than that would have happened since she was drunkard. She felt scared. She wanted to know everything. She touched her own chest and she remembered how he touched her. She felt so much nervous and slight shivering inside. Now she thinks she realized that he is as a guy, what could have happened with a drunkard girl? ‘He is not that type but still he is a boy and what if I have let him to do anything? I was so much in pain last weeks and wanted to meet him so much. Has there anything bad happened?’ her heart was highly gasping.

Jan Di herself couldn’t understand her behaviors at last night. ‘what happened to me? Its true that I waited him so much. But I should not have behaved like that. What he thinks about me at the moment? Have I given him reasons to become regret? Even I can’t understand my real thoughts some times. What is happening to me?’ she was confusingly thinking and felt so much shy when she remembered how she pleaded him to hug her.   

“Have you woken up so early?” She heard his voice from her door step. He was coming towards her checking her face directly. She suddenly dragged the bed sheet and covered her chest. She felt so much shy in front of him like never.

“Sunbea!”  She tried to speak but words didn’t come to properly.

He saw how she covered herself when he was coming. Ji Hoo remembered last night. How she was in his arms and how she behaved. He came closer to the bed and sat near her legs.

“Do not be so much embarrassed in front of me. You don’t need to show up in front of me. No one knows that you were drunk yesterday. Only you and I know it. So don’t be upset.” He said gently while looking at her eyes.

“Sunbea!” She said surprisingly.

“Get change and come for the breakfast. I will drop you home.” He stood up and walked to the door.

“Sunbea, wait.” She said quickly.

He turned and looked at her. “Can you come and sit here?” She asked. He knew that she has so many things to ask. He felt so much sad about her. He came closer, dragged the chair and sat.

“Sunbea, I am sorry about yesterday. I cannot remember what happened exactly. Can you tell me everything happened please?” She requested. He felt so much nervous when she asked like that. What is she imagining?

“What do you mean by?” he asked curiously.

“You know sunbea, I was drunkard yesterday. So I couldn’t remember what was going on. I can remember I was with you. But I can’t remember if anything bad has happened between……mmmm…….mmm….” She tried to end the sentence but she didn’t have strength to tell it in front of him.

“Between you and me????” He asked suddenly looking at her eyes. She stared at him with big eyes and bent down her head covering her eyes from him. He felt so bad because of her question. It’s true that he could do anything with her in that moment because he knew that she would let him to do anything considering her behaviors at that time. But he felt sad when she asked like that. Jan Di looked at his deep down eyes for a second.

“Do you want to know?” he asked in sharp eyes.

“Yes” she said.

“Do you have the courage to listen?” He asked again. Jan Di suddenly looked at him. His eyes were shining and sharp as ever. She felt scared. What he is going to say. Actually has something happened? She thought continuously.

“But don’t blame me after I tell you, ok…” he said again. He was trying to teasing her and intended to watch her reactions.

“Sunbea!”  She said fright fully.

“Ok then listen Jan Di.” She stared at his eyes with fright full look.

“I was driving with you when you asked me to stop the car. You were vomiting outside and I was there holding you. But when you feel fine you asked me to hug you by holding me tightly. So I hugged you. But at that moment I couldn’t hold my thoughts. It was so much cold and dark. Only both of us were there and you also in my arms making me so much nervous and lost. So… so…………” He stopped the story and looked at her. Her eyes were widened with shock.

“So…what sunbea?” she asked fright fully.

“So…. I…. I ……how can I say? It happened Jan Di-ahh, I also didn’t expect. But it happened. It was not only I kissed you but more than that we went through in that moment. I am sorry Jan Di-ahh. I didn’t mean it, but it was the situation between you and me.” He said and looked down. Ji Hoo felt comically inside. But when time passed he also felt strange about what he said. He slowly raised his head and looked at her face. She has reddened in her cheeks and big drop of tears were dancing in her eyes just to fall. 

“Jan Di!” he felt upset when he saw that.

Suddenly she started to cry. She covered her face in her hands and cried. Ji Hoo felt so bad. He just and didn’t expect something like this from her.

“Hey, Jan Di-ahh, look at me, hey… look at me.” He stood up from the chair and came closer to the bed and sat on it. He tried to uncover her hands but she was tightened her hands and didn’t let him to uncover them. She was continuously cried without stopping. Her heart was in a storm. What have I done? She thought while crying. She couldn’t think more than that. She felt that her world has stopped suddenly.

“Hey…girl. Stop crying. Hey… Jan Di, look at me….see here, look at me.” He said and removed her hands from her face.

“Look at me first. I was joking. Jan Di-ahh, don’t cry, look at me first, I was joking.”  He whispered slowly.

Jan Di suddenly looked at him. “A joke!” she didn’t know what to believe.

“Yeah, I was joking and teasing you. Nothing happened.”  He said calmly.

“But the story you said now?” She asked from her crying voice.

“Jan Di do you think that I am that kind of person? Do you think that I am guy who use you for my desire? I know you are drunkard and you can’t remember. But do you think that I did that to you? Ahh? Do you think that?” He asked directly to her eyes. His heart was pain fully a bit. Though he started this as a joke, now he is hurting.

“Sunbea!” She said.

He wiped her tears. “From this hand I have wiped your tears so many times. From this mouth I have told so many comfort words to heal you. From my body I have hugged you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter