Episode 60

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jan Di spend most of her time with Jun Pyo as whenever he called her to see him. But the internal thoughts of her always were split and she could not center them towards him always. And the changed behaviors of him and newly reactions were confusing her thinking whether this is the same Jun Pyo who was in the past with her. Though he has asked her to meet his mother, she has not thought about it yet. She has just let the time pass because even today she could remember the words of her just before she has gone abroad.

At the Christmas night where she met Ji Hoo at the church and receiving his tenderness in a really heart touching form, have nervous Jan Di’s emotions so much than ever she thought. But during past week she didn’t notice any of his affectionate reactions towards her though she met him time to time at the intervals after being with Jun Pyo. She didn’t have a courage to ask about it from him because her deep down heart knew that giving hopes to him and going out with Jun Pyo at the same time is totally wrong.

But in a corner of her heart she wanted to meet and be with her lover at every possible moment and at the same time she worried about Yoon Ji Hoo secretly.

Yoon Ji Hoo felt the happiness being with her all the time when she was within the sight of him. Sometimes he surprised of thinking that the way he moved towards to Jan Di at the church. He knew exactly that it’s a matter of starting a relationship with her because he knew she has a fondness in her heart for him by now. The way that she came finding him at that night just after she left Jun Pyo, has made him realized that just as she said once before he is not just someone to her life.

But during the past week, what he observed was though Jan Di offered her tenderness towards him like that, she was not in a situation of saying ‘no’ to Jun Pyo at any given time. Each and every time when he came to pick her for a date, Jan Di has left with him keeping aside whatever she was doing at that time. Simultaneously at every time Ji Hoo knew that his heart fallen down because he could imagine what would happen between two people who are in love. For one fact, he felt surprised that Madam Kang was still so silent and no reaction after Jan Di came here. ‘Sometimes, she may have agreed them since Jan Di have surrendered for what they have asked to do’ he thought like that.

Ultimate thinking he could come as a conclusion where, now Jan Di doesn’t have much more barriers of being with Jun Pyo and marry him one day. Jun Pyo has succeeded in his business and through that he will be able to get much more acceptance from his mother for his will. Therefore, what Ji Hoo can clearly see and thought was that though Jan Di has something for him in her heart but it’s just a fact of attraction towards his confession. Because even today she has gone out with Jun Pyo and she has never rejected him.

Yoon Ji Hoo waited patiently till the day of opening ceremony for the invitation which they have got to come here. When day by day seeing her morning and evening time to time, and seeing how Jun Pyo took her out mostly at the late evenings and dropping her here at late nights were like hitting to his heart by a knife continuously. Some days, with a bleeding heart he has waited outside just to see her come back to the hotel when it gets too late nights, secretly to others. He knew that he should not need to worry about her because there is her lover to care for her but still he is like this.

What he felt finally was he is getting weak and weak more and more day by day following this unrealistic dream because his brain didn’t let him to move to her though he knew perfectly that whenever he could surrender her towards him by now though there is a Jun Pyo in the picture or not.

 

…………………………………………

 

Goo Jun Pyo has gifted a big box of fashionable clothes to Jan Di to wear for the party. One by one she was trying with Ga Eul at the night just before the day of opening ceremony.

“Jan Di, are you really going to wear these?” Ga Eul asked just looking at the short tight frocks from different colours. With an embarrassed expression Jan Di looked at her friend.

“Ga Eul! Do you also think the same as me?” she said with a sigh

“Jan Di, I have a short frock. It’s not a tight one like this but it is nice for you and suit for you. What if we wear it tomorrow?” Ga Eul asked giving a suggestion to her friend.

She has felt totally that these frocks are so fashionable and too much for her. High class English women normally wear these kinds of frocks for grand celebration but these poor two girls are not in a mind to wear something like this.

“Goo Jun Pyo will angry with me, Ga Eul. I don’t like to make him upset in a celebration like that” she said with an embarrassed expression.

“If you are fine with all of them, it’s fine. I felt that you doesn’t like for them” she said back.

“Truly I don’t like Ga Eul but I don’t have an option” Jan Di said with much of regret.

She packed all the clothes to the box and left the room. Her heart was bit of nervous and she felt that Goo Jun Pyo’s choices have changed a lot. Even for clothes. She walked towards the lobby just staring at the floor with a deep thinking.

“Don’t tell me that you are walking in the sleep” she heard a voice in front of her. Yoon Ji Hoo was there smiling to her.

“Sunbea!” she said but her smile got different. Realizing that something is bothering her, he walked out with her.

“Don’t you go out today?” when they sat on the bench he asked while looking at the stars in the sky. Jan Di looked at him and sighed.

“Sunbea! Suppose, your girl doesn’t like for something, then will you ask her to do it just because you like it?” she asked looking at him. Ji Hoo felt weird from her question. He stared at her with his eagle eyes.

“Why? What’s wrong? Anything happen?” he asked curiously

“Why? Does it need to happen anything to feel like that?” she asked in a regretful voice.

“Jan Di, Goo Jun Pyo who I knew was not someone who does something without a reason. You know that too” he replied looking at her regretful face.  

“Are you also someone like that?” she asked with a slight smile.

“What?” he said curiously

“Are you also someone who doesn’t do anything without a reason?” Jan Di asked with a smile.

“What do you think?” he asked back from her smiley. The cool breeze was blowing through them letting them that they were alone in this night just for a chat.

“I think you are someone who doesn’t do anything even there is a reason” she said with a smile in her lips. Ji Hoo stared at her with surprised eyes. He tried to understand the meaning of her words. it’s totally true, even there is a reason to move for something, just because of scare about his own feelings most of the time he has gone away from them…. He surprised of seeing the thinking of Jan Di towards him.

“So, do you want me move for things when there is a reason to move?” he asked staring at her face.

“No one can stop you from doing it…sunbea.” She said just looking at his deep down eyes. His heart was filling with so many things right now.

“Since when, did you start to understand me?” he asked. The words of her were really touched to him.

She smiled at him and moved her eye sight towards the night sky.

“Sunbea! What kind of a ceremony and what kind of a background will be there tomorrow?” she asked while looking at the sky

“Feeling uncomfortable?” he questioned her

“Mmmmm…a lot” she said

“Don’t worry. You will be fine. We all are there with you, no…and don’t forget that you are Gum Jan Di...no…” he said with a smile to her trying to relax her. Jan Di smiled peacefully. Whenever she is with him her heart was at a peace and it is really relaxing. But she remembered something urgently.

“Sunbea! After the party what will you do?” she asked newly. But her eyes were bit serious and they were focused on a star which was so far from them.

“I hope the celebration will end by afternoon. Truly, nothing have been planned and thought. Why?” he asked in a free relaxed expression. He just noticed that she was staring away at the sky so seriously. Few seconds were passing silently between them. Ji Hoo waited her answer without caring how long it would take.

“Goo Jun Pyo…..asked me to spend tomorrow whole day with him” she said without taking away her eye sight from the star.

Ji Hoo heard it as a common thing though it is something hurt his heart. She has always gone out with him so far from the day they have come. He kept staring at her side face noticing that she was going to tell much more things.

“May be I will not be able to come to the hotel tomorrow night because he asked me to spend the whole night with him” she whispered again looking at the same direction.

Yoon Ji Hoo’s stare at her face got deep shock. His eyes were widened and his eyes were full of questions. But still she was just staring at that little star. All the time, she felt that star was like her. Surrounding with lots of stars but still alone at heart.

“You are going to stay with him?” he whispered the same thing she said like in a dream. Jan Di slowly looked at his face. The nervous eyes of him were telling her that how much he was distress and anxious at the moment.

“Mmmmm….” She murmured. There is no any happiness or sadness in her face. Just empty expressions were there.

Ji Hoo felt that something stuck in his throat at once. He quickly looked down ignoring her sight. The bent downed eyes of him were really anxious and his heart was started aching newly at this night.

“Sunbea!”

Ji Hoo quickly raised his head and stared at her. He tried to smile with her. Jan Di noticed the pretended smile in his face.

“It’s good. Right? Finally you both can spend your time together. I feel relief of seeing your happiness and it’s great that you come here to meet him like this.” he said in a broken voice without seeing her eyes.

With surprised sight she was just staring at his face. As she expected, he didn’t say anything disagree for it. It’s the way of him.

“It’s getting cold and sleepy too. Shall we go?” he said while standing from there.

Jan Di was dumb as ever. She felt that things are going with their lives are so much weight full and burdensome. She stood up with him and walked towards their rooms.

“Jan Di, you go inside I will come later” he said in the mid if walking towards the lobby. She nodded her head and went inside towards her room. Her heart was really restless and she didn’t know what to do.

Ji Hoo moved towards the Christmas tree which was decorated at the hotel lobby. The shine of it were sparkling through his eyes. Without being able to think anything, he just looked at the bulbs which were blinking and giving different colours and shapes with his empty eyes.

“Yoon Ji Hoo!” he heard someone said his name but he was not interested to look back and see. His heart was aching newly and the emotions of him were troubling him to stop her from going.

“Have you gone deaf?” Ei Jung pitted his shoulder and said. Ji Hoo turned to his back and noticed that Ei Jung and Woo Bin were there looking at him.

“You are so pale in colour. Have you seen a ghost or something?” Woo Bin asked while smiling. Ji Hoo stared at them with a slight smile.

“Guys, when you feel upset over something what do you do normally?” Ji Hoo asked at once

“We drink” Woo Bin said without controlling his words but later he felt that he has asked it for serious.

“Hey, Ji Hoo-ahh, why are you being like this? You don’t act as my friend” Ei Jung said putting his hand around his neck

“Let’s go. Today drinks for you from me” he said and stepped towards the bar. Ei Jung and Woo Bin watch their own faces with a surprise because Ji Hoo is someone who rarely drinks.

 

………………………………….

 

“So, tomorrow is the big day for Shinwa” Ei Jung said while having a glass with Ji Hoo and Woo Bin.

“Mmmm.. Shinwa is really something, no… Jun Pyo has a really weight on his shoulder” Woo Bin said back to him.

“And Jun Pyo is also really something” Ei Jung said like a joke.

“What do you mean by?” Woo Bin asked.

“He has asked Jan Di to spend the whole day including the night with him tomorrow” Ei Jung said winking an eye of him.

“Really…..how do you know?” Woo Bin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter