Episode 47

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hoo went inside of grandfather’s room. The medicine he brought just now has to give to him. He slowly walked him up and helped him to sit on the bed.

“You are getting tired because of me always.” He said looking sadly at Ji Hoo

“It’s not like that. Don’t think in that way. Take these.” He gave the medicine to him and sat on the bed next to him.

“Ahh! Where is Jan Di? Has she gone?” he asked suddenly.

“Mmmmm… she left a moment ago…….you….were sleeping.” He said and looked down the floor. His face was bit blushing & shining unknowingly remembering what happened a while ago. Grandfather noticed it very well.

“Has something happened?” he asked with a jokily smile. Ji Hoo surprisingly looked at him and he realized that grandfather was noticing his face deeply with a smile.

“No… nothing happened. You take rest and sleep. I will leave then.” He said and stood up from the bed to left him as soon as possible. Grandfather’s lips brought a smile in his own face.

“Ji Hoo-ahh, always think twice before you move…” he said when Ji Hoo stepped out from him. He stopped and looked at him and saw the serious mood of Harabouji. It’s like grandfather has guessed something.

“Mmmmm… I will.” He said with a smile and left the room.

Grandfather realized that something good has happened with her a while ago. He smiled to the air and back to sleep.

 

…………………………………..

 

“Jan Di, wait. We need to talk with you.” When she moved to her room, her mother called her.

“Huh?” she stopped and asked.

“Come here and sit. We need to talk.” She saw that three of them were waiting. But she was not in a mind to speak with them. She has still lost in her feelings with Yoon Ji Hoo and her mind was not ready for discussions.

“Mom, I feel so sleepy and tired. Please. Let’s talk tomorrow.” She again stepped in to her room and closed the door.

“Jan Di, wait.” She shouted.

“It’s alright and it’s time for her to sleep. Let’s speak with her tomorrow.” Her dad said convincing her mom. Jan Di felt sad about them but she knew she was not in a situation where speak with them or any other.

She went in to her room, removed her sweeter and sat on the bed. She felt like she has just woken up from a sleep where she cannot find what the real is and what the dream is. Her hands were automatically touch her own stomach where were touched by his hands. She felt some anxious senses were running in her veins and her one hand touched her own shoulder where he placed his chin. She bent her head towards her shoulder and closed her eyes. Though she didn’t see his eyes or his face at that moment, his tender affectionate behaviors were covering her mind little by little. She was lost in her thoughts. She recalled how much she lost when he dragged her towards him tightening her to his body. She was again and again loosing herself alone where it’s like an ice cube was running down her spine making her feel nervous and extra cold in this night.

She didn’t remember Goo Jun Pyo. Her mind has stuck in his warmth. She didn’t want to break this lonely moment thinking any other thing. It was her firefighter who always protects her as his two eyes.

 After Jun Pyo has left, it has been nearly one year she was out of his touch and warmth. Each and every time when she attracted towards Yoon Ji Hoo she has strictly said to her that he is her sunbea and her friend and she needs Ji Hoo because she is lonely without Jun Pyo. But proving that it was not the exact reason and making her dumb and helpless at the same time, today she has let him to touch her.

‘Jan Di…..I…. am already… tired…..  And I am…… exhausted…by…now. I can’t bear….. this tire…… anymore.’

His words were recalling in her memory.

‘I can’t bear….. this tire…… anymore.’

She knew what he meant. It was like the words were repeating in her ears. ‘Isn’t it that he is tired of being like that he expects to get rest within me?’ her thoughts were making her complexed and passionately.

Jan Di felt so strange inside of her. She crossed her own fingers but they were slowly dancing with each other while her thoughts were losing somewhere. Her feelings were flying high and it was similar to where she let him to touch her at the first time in New Caledonia. She remembered how he hugged her at that night in the beach. It was her first time that she felt the touch of a guy with feelings. She tried to think is there any difference what happened today from what happened at that day but it was making her confused much more.

Jan Di opened her eyes and watched over the window. Bit by bit she memorized each and every word of him. The way he confessed that he was not with Eun Ji and he hasn’t spend the day with Eun Ji but he was waiting for her were recalling in her mind. ‘He should not have told me like that. It makes me burdened and uneasy much more.’ She thought nervously.

‘I should have told him that I do not need to hear those things because those were personal to him and he doesn’t need my permission to meet her. But why did I scold him like that. It was my fault. What is this? She suddenly felt like little sad inside of her.

‘Am I regretting about what happened today with sunbea? Truly I should regret but why my heart feels happy secretly? How can I be happy?’ she was confusing and getting complicated at the same time. But all over the above she couldn’t escape from the feelings she was passing when recalling his touch over her.

The firm grip of his hands and the scent of his male body were sensing her so much making her heart anxious many more time. ‘What is happening to me? Why am I like this?’ she tried to figure out. But after all what she could concentrate was that she didn’t deny his behaviors and she let him to feel her in a different way today. It was true that both of them have hugged each other in the past but her heart knew that it was not the same as today because she has felt it in different and she belieevd that he also must have felt it the same. Slowly her mind was trying to get scared a bit by bit. She felt that she was coming to true senses right now.

Goo Jun Pyo!

The name which came to her mind was it, when she came to her real and physical world. His eyes were drawing in her mind suddenly. The ways she was with him in the past and the times he kissed her in the past were coming to her mind making her frightful. A sudden guilty feeling came to her mind and a large shadow of fright was covering her soul bit by bit.

‘What happened at today night with Ji Hoo sunbea was not correct. Being with him like that I have betrayed to Goo Jun Pyo. Goo Jun Pyo trusts me and I must protect his trust on me till he comes to me. But what happened to me today with sunbea? And why did he hug me like that? He should not have done that and also I should not have remained same there. But why my heart is like this? Why do I pain and why my heart aches when sunbea is with Eun Ji? He should care about Eun Ji and I should care about Goo Jun Pyo but why both of us acted like that today?’ Jan Di tried to find the answers to unsolved questions in her heart. She didn’t know that the answers also were within her because she was sacred a lot to think. She remembered Ji Hoo’s request suddenly.

‘Then………. Will you date with me….. Secretly to Jun Pyo?’

Her heart was thumping so high. Though he said that he was joking her heart was not in a position to accept it. But one thing she knew for sure. Whoever will do, Yoon Ji Hoo will not harm her or hurt her ever. Whatever happen he will not let her down and let her suffer. She has that kind of huge confident over him. She knew about him in the past three years and what she has about him in her mind was, he is such an understandable and caring person. She tried to calm her mind thinking like that.

‘Goo Jun Pyo, I am sorry if I have done a wrong. I don’t know whether I have done a wrong to you or not even. But if I have done, I am sorry.’ She said in her heart. She didn’t feel any sad but she felt so guilty in her mind.

 

………………………………….

 

He went to his room and sat on the chair and leaned on it. A slight smile came to his lips at once making him blush. He slowly touched his heart and it was still beating highly. He knew he is still warm for her. After long time he felt the happiness in his life. Though he didn’t know that where will be this is going to end he felt the happiness. The moment he griped her towards him and the feelings he felt at that time were refreshing him again and again. Wasn’t it the feeling he wanted her to know? Wasn’t it the feeling he wanted to feel from her?

Ji Hoo’s heart was fluttering so h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter