Episode 03

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Kang is in her large proud table. She is not really happy about the approval she has given for dating that commoner with Jun Pyo. But rather than losing his son, she wants to keep him with her in order to achieve her targets. Jun Pyo comes to her while she is in a deep thought.

“Ahh.. Jun Pyo…!” She said.

“As I promised you, I am definitely going abroad. But not within 03 days. I want to remain 10 days here. I hope you will not start fighting again after hearing my decision.”

“Is this a decision already made or a request that you are offering me?” Mrs. Kang’s eyes were very sharp as ever.

“You can think anything as you like. I am going to stay one more week and leave. Just want to inform you.” He left. Mrs. Kang noticed that something is going on which is needed to be investigated. She immediately called upon her secretary.

“Mr Jang… Find out what is going on with that child and Jun Pyo.” She ordered. Her cunning senses have already stated her that there must be something complicated here.

 

………………………………………

 

Jan Di comes to the party with Ga Eul. Both of them dressed nicely. Ga Eul’s eyes were looking all over the ceremony hall. Finally she catches his presence.

“Let’s go…” she dragged Jan Di and step towards to F4 friends. Ei Jung stares at her, ‘how beautiful she is..’ he thought.

“Are you alright… yesterday your voice made me so sad. I couldn’t sleep well even. How are you…?” White knight of Gum Jan Di comes to her and asked.  She is really happy to see her sunbea. She comes closer to him, slightly smiled and whispered to his ear.

 “As long as you are with me, I feel I am fine sunbea…don’t worry…” She smiled.

His heart was being hitting from a knife. How much she wants him to be with her, that much his heart is getting lost.

“Jan Di-ahh…Has it easy found the place for both of you… This time Jun Pyo throws the party in a grand way even changing the normal venue.”  Woo Bin asks from girls.

“Ei Jung sunbea helps by giving directions. So we could find easily.” Ga Eul smiled and said.  Woo Bin was bit surprised.

“Oh !!! is it….? Seemed to be Ei Jung is very helpful …. Ahh !!!..” He winked to Ei Jung.

“This gentleman always helps to girls if they need..” He smiled back and said.

Jan Di and Ji Hoo were in their own worlds. Both of them had things to think and consider.

“Thank you so much for all of you for coming to this occasion. I really appreciate your presence. I would like to use this opportunity to inform you, that I am about to go abroad for the success of my family business. Leaving my dear ones is bit difficult but I had to take this decision considering the future of Shinwa group. But again I would like to add another exception over this decision. The date scheduled for leaving has been decided as the day after tomorrow. But due to sudden change of the decision, I would like to stay one more week with all of you. Thank you once again for attending and please enjoy yourselves.”

With sudden greeting and amendment of the decision of Goo Jun Pyo, all of them are pleased. Especially F4 guys and JanDi are much more pleased to hear that. Yoon Ji Hoo got confusion even though he feels happy that his friend is going to stay more. He remembered how Jun Pyo acted in the dawn at his house and left. But as always he didn’t say anything and keep watching.

Jan Di is really surprised but very glad. She waited till Jun Pyo comes towards them. But purposely he was delaying meeting her and F4 by chatting with other people on his way.

Finally Jun Pyo was in his way towards Jan Di. Unexpectedly a waiter knocks his back and asked forgiveness. Without thinking even a second Jun Pyo got angry and pulls his shirt collar towards him with fire full eyes.

“What the hell are you thinking that you have done? Don’t you have eyes to see around? Who the hell are you thinking that I am? Will you want to get f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter