Episode 02

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a tough night to him. He couldn’t sleep well. Time to time he awaken after going through few confused dreams.

“Ahhhhh….. It’s still 5 am….”  He checked his phone. A quick thought came into his mind which he really felt of doing as soonest. Jun Pyo got down from the bed and get dressed. Whole night his mind was with Jan Di. He feels that he is really confused at the moment.

He steps out from his palace to meet his best friend without even considering it is still very early dawn.

“Am I over thinking right now?” he whispered to himself and get in to the car.

 

………………………..

 

Knock…..knock……….. Someone is knocking the door. It has not passed even few hours of being a sleep. Yoon Ji Hoo switches on the light and looks at the clock. It’s still midnight.

“Who is this?” he asked while stepping to the door.

“Sunbea”………….. It’s me... Jan Di. Can you please open the door?”

He couldn’t believe what he heard. Suddenly he ran towards the door and opened. Without letting ask anything by him she quickly comes and hugs him tightly. Her eyes are full of fear and seemed to be she is bit drunken. Time to time she is keep watching back the road.

“Jan Di-ahh what happened? What are you doing at this hour? Where were you? Ahhhh?? “He keep questioning without breathing.

While hugging him tightly, she raised her head and watched in his eyes and lightly smiled at him. He felt that his heart starts thumping highly. He has never seen her like this before. But he is so experience of controlling his heart over her. He repressed everything he feels at the moment and carries her to the sopha in the living room. Few tears were rolling through her cheeks.

“Jan Di-ahhh… speaks to me… where were you?” He asked in a soft voice.

“Don’t you see sunbea? I was at the small restaurant drinking bit soju. But it has gotten dark when I come to my sense. But few men came after me. So, I ran… ran…. ran…. Unknowingly I have come to your place. I am sorry sunbea. I will go now. Those men must have gone by this time.”

She was speaking with difficulties since she is drunk. He felt really sorry to her. She is not a person like this. What a courageous girl she was. He got to know by now confirm, something really bad has happened last night. He was coming towards her, bringing few bed sheets to cover her.

“I want to speak…. I want to open my heart…” She whispered slowly.

“Tell me everything. I am here to listen to you. Tell me what’s going on?”

He sits near to her in the same sopha. He is in a curiosity. Now what is going on…. Everything was perfectly fine with both of them. Now what…?

She raised her eyes towards him. Unexpectedly she grabbed his shirt and pulled towards her. His eyes went big with the shocker. With a maximum nosiness and with a high beating heart he was keep looking at her.

“Sunbea… I feel like I am getting empty. I am afraid that I am going crazy. Will you be there for me…. Ahhhh !!!?” she stares at him in drunken eyes.

He heard everything. He nodded. But he couldn’t respond. He is few inches away of those pinky lips of the girl he loves. He felt the heat arises from his body. But it is wrong. It is totally wrong. Ji Hoo warned his heart. It took everything he had to grab himself away from her. He quickly stands up.

“Beep…….Beep………..Beep”

Out of the blue he awakes and sits on the bed. He is still wondering whether this is a dream or happened for real. Keep hearing the alarm ringing he got to confirm that it was a dream. Yoon Ji Hoo touches his heart with his cold hand. He felt that his heart beats crazily and a heat all over his body which affects surely from the dream.

He just understood and just confirmed to himself that the feelings he has for this girl will never erase from his heart.

‘Dreams show us the deepest thoughts in our mind’ Ji Hoo remembered once the grand father told as it is.

He got down from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter