Episode 19

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gum Jan Di got a taxi and instructed him to go to airport. She checked the time. It was still 5.00am and bit of dark in the environment also. Though she wanted to contact Ji Hoo sunbea and asked a lift from him, finally she thought she would go alone because she had so many thinks to think on the way. She thought what will she say to Jun Pyo. She determined not to cry in front of him and make him weak. She thought to be strong.

Ei Jung and Woo Bin also drove to the airport by their cars. They have discussed with themselves not to express any sad words in front of Jun Pyo and help him to be strong.

Ji Hoo dressed and got his helmet and jacket and stepped out of the house. He wondered whether he calls to Jan Di and giving her a lift to airport or not. He knew that Jan Di would definitely go by a taxi. Finally he determined not to call her and let her come like that. But he carried the extra helmet with him.

All of them gathered to the airport and waited for Jun Pyo. Jan Di came closer to Ji Hoo and looked at him. He saw how helpless she is.

“Jan Di, still you have the time to change your decision and go with him.” He said gently putting his hands into his pockets of the trouser. She smiled at him lightly in her eyes. She remembered the words of Jun Pyo’s mother.

“No sunbea, I think I have taken the right decision.” She replied slowly.

“Here he comes.” Ei Jung said pointing his finger to the way where Jun Pyo was coming.

All of them turned to his side and Jan Di came and stood next to Ji Hoo. Ji Hoo secretly looked at Jan Di, he saw she is smiling to Jun Pyo.

“Jun Pyo you are late a little I guess.” Woo Bin said.

“Yeah, bit. It’s ok.” He replied. No smile in his face. It was totally serious as ever.

He came closer to Jan Di and looked at her face. She tightened her heart and smiled to him.

“Is this a situation where you are able to smile to me?” He asked seriously. Jan Di took his words as a joke.

“Why? Can’t I? See, I am still smiling.” She smiled again to him. Others also smiled with her. Ji Hoo knew how she is trying to avoid the sad feelings and pretending that she is fine by smiling. He felt sad for her.

Goo Jun Pyo pretended a fake frown to her and went to his friends to say farewell.

He hugged Woo Bin and shake hand with him. “Woo Bin-ahh, You are always the big brother among all of us. Thanks bro. And take my advice and try to be settled as well.” He smiled to him.

“Hey bro, you take care. And you will hear some news very soon.” He winked him.

“Ohh really… You! such a bastard hiding everything from us.” Ei Jung put his arm around his neck and pulled him.

“Ei Jung, you are the one who taught me about the responsibility and holding it until the ends. But you also must follow it.” Jun Pyo said whiling shaking his hand. Ei Jung pulled him towards him and hugged smiling.

“You gave me the example, so how can I not follow it Goo Jun Pyo?” he said.

Goo Jun Pyo moved towards to Yoon Ji Hoo. He looked at his eyes. He had so many things to tell him but no words came to his mouth. He looked down the floor and thought a while.

“I don’t have anything to tell you Yoon Ji Hoo, but you take care.” He raised his head and whispered smiling lightly. Ji Hoo didn’t smiled back but stares in his eyes.

“But I have something to say to you.” He replied gently but directly. All the others including Jan Di also was staring at him.

“Never suspect your brother and it hurts most than an injury happens” He whispered to him and raised his both hands towards him to hug Jun Pyo. Jun Pyo felt so nervous in this moment. He felt all the brotherly feelings to Yoon Ji Hoo. He quickly came and hugged him tightly. But he couldn’t speak single word to him. When passing few seconds, he stepped back a little and looked at him. Ji Hoo smiled lightly now.

“I didn’t intend any bad for you. You are always my brother.” He said smiling back to him.

With the mixed feelings which was being going through due to Ji Hoo’s words, Jun Pyo slowly moved to Jan Di who was watching the entire scene standing next to Ji Hoo.

“Gum Jan Di, as long as you are in my life, I know Love. Remember it.” He said while touching her both shoulders. She didn’t reply but smiled to him helplessly. Jun Pyo felt so much pain when he saw her helpless smile. He quickly dragged her in to his chest and hugged her tightly. She put her arms around him lightly and closed her eyes for few seconds.

Ei Jung and Woo Bin felt so sad about these two mysterious lovers. Their facial expressions went so much sad. Ji Hoo also was watching of them. He remembered how Jun Pyo hugged Jan Di in front of him at his house. He felt sad but he tried to understand the situation is going on.

Jan Di slowly stepped back from Jun Pyo and stood next to Ji Hoo again. Her heart was aching secretly so much. But she managed not to cry. Jun Pyo was looking down the floor passing few seconds.

“Then, I will leave now. You all take care.” He whispered to everyone and turned back and slowly moved to the opposite direction of them.

Jan Di felt so much bad and sad inside of her. She felt like crying loudly but she tightened all her feelings.

Goo Jun Pyo knew that this will be a long journey, for four years he will not be able to see her. ‘Without her presence without her warmth living alone would be like living but dying’, he thought. He suddenly stopped and turned back and stepped fast towards her.

All of them were surprisingly looking at him. Jan Di was shockingly watching where he was coming towards her. He quickly came and cupped her face from his both cold hands and kissed her without thinking anything happens around them. He wanted to release the pain and mixed feelings he felt so far by kissing her and also have the last memory of kissing between them.

Jan Di couldn’t believe what he was doing. She felt so much shy and embarrassed. She even didn’t touch him or responded by kissing him back because she felt so uneasy. He broke the kiss, looked at her eyes and quickly turned back and went. He didn’t turn for a second and watched back.

Ei Jung and Woo Bin looked down when they sensed that Jun Pyo was going to kiss her at that moment. Yoon Ji Hoo who was next to Jan Di has kept standing there staring at them as a statue. He felt that his heart has stopped working and his breathings have stopped also when he saw them. His mouth was little bit opened and his eyes have filled with pain full feelings. ‘How unlucky person I am to saw something like this through my poor eyes’ he thought when he came to his senses. He was keep staring at Jan Di.

When Jun Pyo left Jan Di felt so much embarrassment and shame when remembering that three boys were there watching at them. She slowly raised her head and looked at Yoon Ji Hoo. She saw that he was staring at her pain fully in his eyes. He quickly looked away when he saw that Jan Di was looking at him.

Woo Bin understood properly the circumstances were running here. “Let’s go” he said slowly and put an arm around Ei Jung’s neck and walked out.

“Sunbea…” When those two were walking out Jan Di spoke to Ji Hoo who was looking away trying hiding his pain full eyes and heart from her.

“Yeah, let’s go.” He tried to smile her with difficulty and stepped out slowly with her putting his hands in to his pockets. Jan Di knew that he was feeling sad but she was so much embarrassed to talk about it. So she kept silence and wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter