Episode 84

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After One Year…………Somewhere…….In everyone’s Lives……

 

“It was really nice to see that beautiful couple’s engagement… Woo Bin sunbea and Han Jin was really cool and stunning… I wonder whether they will leave abroad…”

Sitting in a corner table with Jan Di, Ga Eul expressed her pleasure of seeing the newest engaged couple. Time has passed so quickly and Ga Eul has resigned from the part time job she did at porridge house recently after getting know the happiest news in their family lives. Though Ei Jung has told her several times to quit the part time job and just to continue her teaching, she has not quit it until she has got the valuable treasure in her life.

“Yes, they are, truly they are an awesome couple. I am happy for Woo Bin sunbea. He was always a big brother to me too” Jan Di said with a smile.

“By the way, Ga Eul, when will be your next date for visiting doctor? Do you want me to come with you?” Jan Di asked again.

“Mmmm…please Jan Di-ahh… Ei Jung sunbea will not be in the town. It will be on the next week.” She said looking at her best friend.

“Ok... no problem. I am glad to visit with you. You are gleaming in your face so I think it’s a baby girl for you” Jan Di said with a big smile.

“Mmmm… I too think so Jan Di… it’s been five months by now… After doing the scan, we can be able to know it for sure” Ga Eul’s wishful eyes told Jan Di clearly what the feeling of being to be mother was. She nodded her head with a smile.

“Jan Di-ahh!! What is going with you? Ei Jung sunbea told me that you have not met Jun Pyo sunbea much. What’s going on?” Turning their discussion in to a different direction, Ga Eul asked curiously. Jan Di smiled with her helplessly.

“If meeting him and spending time with him would have changed the things, it must have changed by already Ga Eul. It’s been one year Ji Hoo sunbea has left and I am with no contact with him. My engagement is still valid but how can I get married to Jun Pyo though I cannot contact Ji Hoo sunbea. I told him to wait for me and I would meet him after clearing the matter with Jun Pyo but still Jun Pyo doesn’t want to let me go. He knows clearly that the life between us have different from the past and no point but still he is stubborn.”

Jan Di said looking at Ga Eul. Her voice has been so low and down. Ga Eul understood the situation going on perfectly.

“Don’t you know the hospital where Ji Hoo sunbea works in Japan?” she asked.

“I know. Just after he arrived to Japan, he called me and told me where he will be staying and will work before one year ago. But after that he didn’t contact me and his number was not working. Several times I contacted the hospital and asked him but I couldn’t get in touch with him. Ga Eul, I am here with an engagement held with someone but I don’t feel like living. I am not a child to cry all the time and show a depressed mood to outside but I am too a human and I feel what others feel too.” Jan Di stopped her words just bending down her head towards her own hands on the table.

“Jan Di-ahhh!!!” Ga Eul caught her friend’s hand touchingly.

“I will be alright Ga Eul. I will be alright. If this is the fate of me, what should I do? I always believed that if there is a will, then the fate also can be changed but now I feel for some matters my judgment was immature.” She said looking at her friend.

“What about Je Kyang Unni?” she asked again.

“Je Kyang Unni was about to left the country so long back but she didn’t. After Jun Pyo got unwell again at the last day we met Ji Hoo sunbea, Je Kyang has decided to stay. I don’t know on what grounds she has decided to stay. But I didn’t see much her associating Jun Pyo closely. She was handling her on things. But once I could remember Jun Pyo told me that he is responsible for her life too. I didn’t comment it but I felt that she is also a victim of this cruel fate”

Jan Di said while finishing her drink. Ga Eul kept staring at her friend.

“I never thought following the heart would cause this much of troubles to one’s life. I was the person who told you to follow your heart. I feel guilty by now seeing you in a mess like this” she said sadly. Jan Di felt sad about her friend. Ga Eul was not in a condition to be depressed holding a baby in her womb. She quickly caught Ga Eul’s hand.

“It’s not like that. Never think like that. I don’t regret for the decisions I have taken. I believe I took all of them according to the situation. Only the timing has wronged most of the time. Following my heart would be the best decision I have taken though I am struggling now. At least I know truly what I want by now.” She said trying to smile with her friends.

“Jan Di-ahh, hold on little more. Everything will be alright. Even after two years of waiting you met Ji Hoo sunbea surprisingly. Likewise, you will meet him and you will be able to clear everything with the time.” Ga Eul’s words gave strength to her heart a lot.

“Mmmmm... I hope so Ga Eul. And my final year results are about to release. I hope I would have got through this time. It’s my only hope now” she said while standing up from the table. She slowly caught her pregnant friend’s hand giving the strength to her body.

“You will pass this time for sure. Don’t worry” Ga Eul said with a smile.

“What about Sung Yon Woo? Is he still after you?” giving a light smile in to her lips, Ga Eul asked.

“Yon Woo is my colleague in the class. He is friendly and a good supporter. After Ji Hoo sunbea left, he was the person who assisted me in difficult times in studies. Nothing more than it. And you know very well where my heart is even this moment…” Jan Di said to Ga Eul. Both of them waited for Ei Jung there to pick them.

“But I think he has hopes on you. He is good looking, rich and kind. It’s not a matter for him to find a girl but he is still after you during this whole year…” Ga Eul said again.

“He knows about my engagement and that helps me to associate him just as a friend. And I am not in a mood of giving hopes to another one Ga Eul. I just see him as a friend because my heart has already taken away” she said looking down the ground.

“I know Jan Di, I just asked. But be careful when associating him. Don’t let him to become another Ji Hoo sunbea…”

Ga Eul’s words gave a little shock to her heart but to the point where it is annoying and hurt, that was the truth which Jan Di accepted. She sighed to the floor.

“Here he comes” Ei Jung’s car was coming towards them. Seeing the pregnant wife of him there, a joy smile came to his lips.

“Finished chatting?” he asked looking at both of them making them smile.

“Have so many things to chat but it’s not good for her to get tired staying out like this” Jan Di said touching her best friend’s shoulder.

“Ohh! Jan Di-ahh! It’s ok for me.” Ga Eul said looking at her.

“It’s ok dear. I will come your home to see you again…” Jan Di said placing her back pack on her top back.

“So, don’t you come with us? We will drop you” Ei Jung said when they sensed that she was trying to go from them.

“No Sunbea, I will go to the college. I have few works there” Jan Di said with a smile.

When Ga Eul got in to the car and when Ei Jung started the engine again, Jan Di ran towards the window.

“Ei Jung sunbea!!!” she knocked the window making them curious. Opening the window quickly, Ei Jung looked at her.

“What’s wrong Jan Di?” he asked.

“Ei Jung sunbea… Did…Ji Hoo sunbea…..contact you…?” she asked dragging her words here and there embarrassedly. Ei Jung could see her helpless sight in her face. He quickly opened the car door and got down.

“Jan Di! He called me so long back and then I lost his contact. It has been passed one year. Are you still waiting for him?” he asked sadly from her. Ga Eul came toward her friend slowly and caught her shoulder.

“I am waiting to go and see him but my fate doesn’t allow me to do that.” She said with a helpless smile.

“Woo Bin and I spoke with Jun Pyo lots of times regarding this matter. Spending this valuable youth like this separating to three corners by all three of you doesn’t give any good to anyone. But you know, he is stubborn and difficult to change.” Ei Jung said sadly to her.

“Thank you Ei Jung sunbea. Everyone has to face their fate and no escape ever. It’s my fault and it’s me who spoiled everything. So I should receive this punishment for sure” Jan Di said looking down the floor.

“Don’t think like that. Every dark cloud has a silver line. Keep faith in you” he said trying to encourage her.

“Jan Di-ahh! Let’s go with us.” Ga Eul said again.

“It’s ok… I need to go to the college now. Thank you for everything sunbea” she said bowing her head towards Ei Jung and slowly left them. The married couple kept watching at her sadly.

“I wonder why Ji Hoo sunbea is out of contacts. I thought he would keep in touch since he has told her that he would wait for her wherever he will be” Ga Eul said curiously looking at Ei Jung.

“Everything has a reason behind it Ga Eul….” Ei Jung got in to the car giving a clue to her. Ga Eul quickly got in to it and stared at him surprisingly.

“Do you know the reason?” she asked.

“Mmmmm” he murmured.

“Why is it?” she asked quickly.

“I am sorry Ga Eul. It was a secret between F4” he said slowly starting the car. Ga Eul stared at him curiously but she didn’t ask again. She tried to think but there were no clues for her to think.

 

………………………………….

 

The life of one year has passed for everyone giving different kinds of life experiences. Ei Jung and Ga Eul were being ready to become parents and Woo Bin and Han Jin have engaged and looked for the marriage. Je Kyang was lonely but she was actively participated for their, own business while starting some studies too. Eun Ji was managing the business effectively even in the absence of the Yoon Family while coming for the end of her degree in Business Management.

Goo Jun Pyo has gone to the highest step of the business world brining Shinwa to several countries during the past year. Though he has felt the emptiness of the life due to conflict of the love, he has been able to bring his family business to the top where shutting the mouth of his mother and making her surrendered to him. Jan Di has continuously focused on the studies and she has found a part time job in a clinic in the town too. The each and every day of her life was empty but just facing it other than nothing she could do.

After departing from everyone to Japan, Ji Hoo has started his internship in a private hospital in there. Though he has contacted Eun Ji time to time for the business matters, he has not contacted F4 much after his leaving.

 

………………………………..

 

“Gum Jan Di, where are you?” Jun Pyo’s voice came through the phone.

“I am at the college” she said in short

“Can I meet you?” he asked then

“I will leave after one hour” she said back

“Ok then, I will come to the college after one hour” he said while hanging up.

Conversations have become short and lives have become bit strangers during the past years spending their time lonely in their own words. She felt the gap between them strongly in her heart but she didn’t want to hurt him anymore. She knew already because of her, both guys have hurt and she didn’t want to hurt them anymore.

After leaving Ga Eul and Ei Jung, Jan Di walked towards the place where she used to spend her time when she was down. She changed her clothes and jumped to the swimming pool and swam as much as possible until she felt tired as she did regularly during the past year. She was not alright in her mind and her heart was feeling lonely and it was like she has lost somewhere.

After swimming nearly thirty minutes, she felt exhausted. She came out from the pool and sat on the floor. She could remember the day she jumped to the pool in front of Yoon Ji Hoo after she got recovered when he returned after two years. She memorized his presence next to her on that day sitting on the same spot. Unknowingly her fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter