Episode 68

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the head teacher was not available today Ga Eul had to take over the class. She wore a while short baggy frock and folded her hair and release few parts of her side hair towards her front shoulders and placed a light make up. Today she has to act as the main teacher so; she tried to wear as much as similar to that. She waited at the pedestrian crossing till their time come to cross the road and eventually her eye caught the big digital advertising TV held on the road. Making her surprised and pleased a lot, the image of Goo Jun Pyo was there. He has been interviewed and he was so good looking and professional. With the glad full thought she quickly crossed the road and came to the class.

Little children like angels were waiting for her. By now all of them were really friendly and like her because of her kind nature. It has been passed three months she has started working here. It was really pleased and calm experience for her.

She didn’t feel the time flying even. The class was about to finish but the kids also working with her pottery lessons. She was teaching happily for the kids where she couldn’t hear the opening of the door at once.

“Is that a grape?” she asked from someone with a smile looking at the shape that the kid has made.

The gentleman who has just entered to the classroom had a quick smile in his lips. It was not because of the unshaped grape but the childish and funny facial expressions of the teacher. He placed his hands in to his pocket and looked at her with a smile.

“You’re still putting too much strength in your hand?” he said looking at her calmly.

With the unexpected but familiar voice Ga Eul raised her head and looked at the door step. The image she got in her eyes was breath taking. was quickly opened with widened surprised eyes. Automatically she stood up.

“Ei Jung sunbea…………!!!” she whispered looking at him shockingly.

When their eyes caught with each other he slightly smiled at her.

“Hi”

It was like he was stuck in his words seeing her like this eye to eye after so long. He only could tell ‘hi’ to her though there were so many things were dancing in his lips. She has become so prettier and beautiful. The heart of him was beating with the happiness and he just stared at her.

Ga Eul couldn’t think about what was happening right now. Though she knew that he said about retuning within three months she has not taken it to her heart fearing that if he won’t be made it. But seeing his image like this in front of her she felt that her heart has stopped working and she was like out of her breath.

“Who are you? Are you teacher’s boy friend?” a small child’s voice woke up both of them from their dreamy world.

“Mister, did you come from overseas by chance?” another small girl also joined for the question section.

Making Ei Jung surprised so much but pleased in his heart kids were questioning him continuously.

“How did you know?” he asked from the child curiously.

“Then, did you come from Sweden?” she asked again.

“Little miss, you sure are amazing” he said just got in to his senses that what has happened. He smiled.

“Then you are him! Our teacher said that her boyfriend was there….” The kid was speaking continuously making Ga Eul embarrassed. She quickly bent down to her and covered kid’s mouth making him laughed silently while staring at him blushing in her cheeks with a shy smile. She felt like being a stupid of telling those things to kids.

“You can’t tell him!” Ga Eul said secretly to the kid and stared at Ei Jung again. Her cheeks have been red and she felt so embarrassed. With full of mixed and joyful feelings he stared at her blushing face.

He waited till the class was over. When all the children went she was there putting her things in to her bag. He stepped towards her and stopped in front of her.

“When I return you will be the first I go looking for, Ga Eul.”

He whispered staring at her with a smile. The promise he gave before four years to her and the promise which she has depended so far on was that. She stared at him with a surprise look.

“As I promised I come to see you just after I landed to the airport” he said again. The surprised eyes of her were becoming smiley little by little.

He slowly caught her both hands with his hands and stare at her. The touch of her soft hands was feeling deep down to his heart.

“When I was not around, have you found your soul-mate?” he asked diving in her eyes.

“I found him long time ago and he is in front of me right now” she whispered with her shining eyes.

Hearing her comfort words like that, he broke the gap between them and placed his hands around her waist and hugged her tightly to his chest. She felt the utmost comfort a person can get from someone they love. She closed her eyes in his warmth when he was rubbing her back hair slowly.

“I missed you to the extent that I was dying” he said holding her tightly to him. She slowly raised her head and stared at his missing eyes.

“You were always in my heart”

Diving deep in her twinkle eyes he moved towards her face until catch her pinky lips. She closed her eyes when he was about to touch them. When everything out of there was a blank and the only cool breeze was blowing through their hearts, after so long two passionate hearts found themselves within each other.

 

………………………………….

 

All over the period Ji Hoo kept a gap between him and Jan Di by his every aspect. When speaking with her, walking with her, meeting her here and there in the school and when she came to see Harabouji time to time even, he maintained a break with her. While she was trying to move with him comfortably he always tried to go away from her but for her every college matter he gave a helping hand. When there were team assignments and team work and other individual activities, she always got scolded for doing the reverse and wrong things. Whenever he could help he did it for her but he wanted to keep the gap between them as always which was known and felt by her day by day.

“Ji Hoo-ahh, how is everything with you?” From Eun Ji’s voice he came to the real world. He noticed that she was staring at her having a cup of tea in her hand.

“Regarding what?” he asked looking at her.

“Regarding Gum Jan Di!” she said in a low voice.

“What do you think?” he asked back from her. The empty eyes of him were telling her that returning and living here, seeing her daily has not become an easy task for him.

“Ji Hoo-ahh. Though I don’t know everything I know what you went through during past years. I have seen you falling down and recovering bit by bit. It’s all because of her. And at once unexpectedly when you found her like this, associating her daily like this, don’t you feel burden? Are you truly alright?” she asked keeping the cup on the table and just looking at him.

“I wish I am alright. My heart, it’s thumping unnecessarily always when she comes in front of me. I don’t let it to flutter for her but whenever I see her I am trembling inside. So, I keep a gap always and I know that she has already felt it.” He said looking at his cup. Eun Ji could realize the situation he was going through.

“Are you scared? Are you scared thinking that you will fall for her again?” she asked touching his hand softly making him contact her in eyes. He looked at her. She was there with him all the time so far when no one was there.

“When she moves with me comfortably, then I am scared. When she talks with me freely, then I am scared, when she looks at my eyes, I am scared truly. I am not scared for falling for her again because there is no ‘again’. I have already fallen for her in my life and though how much I think about it and how much I trust about myself whenever she comes in front of me I feel how much I have fallen for her in my life therefore I am scared of my confidence. I don’t want to become pathetic again and I don’t want to open my heart again. Sometimes I feel it’s good if I am continuously being as the rude guy just as the beginning to her.” he said emotionally to her. Eun Ji could understand each and every feeling of him. She knew how much he suffered after leaving to Japan.

“Yoon Ji Hoo, please, don’t let you spoil again. As you always said to me everything has a limit. You have reached it so long back and there is no again for reaching it. Either you have to keep steady or grab her and make her yours whatever happens next. Do you understand what I am saying?” she asked tightening her hand which was on his hand.

“I know Eun Ji, I know what you mean. Why I am always like this? I cannot understand it. Truly I cannot understand myself” he said looking at her emptily.

“Are you asking me why you are always like this? Don’t you know? You want to know?” she asked seriously looking at him.

“Mmmmm…” he murmured.

“It’s because you love her. Ji Hoo I know telling the truth like this may be hurt you but I cannot just tell a lie thinking that you would be fine if I say the lie. What I want to say, even knowing that you love her and knowing that you need to go away of her, once you left everything. You spent more than one and half years of time abroad without having any connection with her. Therefore, though you meet her here like this, don’t let your mind to confuse you again.” she said in an explainable way to him.

He slowly touched her hands and lightly smiled to her.

“I will be alright Eun Ji. You are correct. I cannot turn back.” He said finally.

 

……………………………

 

After some after school notes Jan Di walked towards the bus stop. The lessons were really hard for her and sometimes her marks also got down. She waited in the bus stop and eventually her eyes caught the image of a couple who were sitting in the restaurant opposite to the bus stop.

It was not hard for her to identify them. She sat on the bench in the bus stop and just staring at them. The way Eun Ji caught his hands and the way she talks with him so closely and emotionally were capturing to her eyes. Mostly when Ji Hoo caught her hands at last and the way he smiled to her has stick the needles to her heart unknowingly. Her eyes were gluing to their image where to the extent she didn’t notice that the bus also was leaving without her.

‘Sunbea is dating Eun Ji. It’s true then’

She thought like that seeing them closely. It gave a massive electric shock to her heart. She remembered the night he confessed her about not being with Eun Ji at the roof top in her birthday. But everything has changed now, by now Eun Ji is by his side. ‘Just like in the past sunbea doesn’t move with me much now and tries to avoid me, it must be because of her.’ She thought again and again when she found her heart was aching.

 

…………………………….

 

“Gum Jan Di, What’s this? I cannot accept this. This is all wrong. This is not the way I asked to write. Do it again”

“I am sorry, I will do it again.”

At the monthly gathering of all the students including all years the assignments were reviewing by their senior lecturers calling one by one. Most of the students got scolded and warned to do again and Jan Di was one of them. She took her assignment book and apologized.

“These punks cannot do single thing in correct” the rude senior was shouting at her while she was going away.

Ji Hoo was there in a corner looking at the entire scene. In the college he has not directly helped her in front of the students but he always was very attentive for her but secretly to her. He was watching her leaning in to the corner wall noticing the sad and depressed face of her but he didn’t move towards her. All the time his eyes were with her.

“Gum Jan Di, What is this? How many times? Ahh? Can’t you do a simple thing like this? I will tell you, just drop everything and go to that porridge shop and make some porridge. I think that’s better for you” The girls who were jealous about Jan Di due to Ji Hoo were creating a scene there.

“You don’t want to worry about me, I will look after myself” she said with a mixed feeling of angry and sad.

“We don’t care about you. Because of you it’s a black mark to our class, that’s what we concern.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter