Episode 96

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As already informed Yoon Ji Hoo reported to the hospital for his shifts. The missing place of him at the house was deeply felt by Jan Di staying at home alone. She cleaned the whole house and had a bath in the morning and prepared foods for the lunch and dinner both separately. She stepped to the living room and watched the time and it was still eleven o’clock in the morning. This was the fourth time she checked the time in this morning. She never thought that she would become this much lonely without him.

She slowly entered to his bed room. She knew already that he was always clean and tidy. There was nothing for her to clean in his room. She opened the window of it to enter the fresh air to the room. Sitting on his bed she relaxed herself freely. At once she could hear her phone was ringing in her pocket and a smile came to her slip noticing that it was her lovely friend Ga Eul.

“Ga Eul!” she answered the phone happily.

“Jan Di-ahh! How are you?”

“I am alright Ga Eul. How are you these days?” she asked remembering her dates were closed for the delivery.

“Overall I am alright. My dates are coming closer Jan Di” she said to the phone.

“Yes, they are…I wish I can be your side” Jan Di sighed reminding her friend’s face dearly.

“Don’t worry Jan Di…You just found your happiness and I want you to enjoy it” Ga Eul’s words were so much tender in her ears.

“Jan Di-ahhh! What’s going on? Are you living together with him?” she asked with a smile in her face.

“What are you talking? Living together? Ji Hoo Sunbea married me before we come here” she said making Ga Eul surprised a lot.

“Married? Really? Wow!!!” she asked with lot of mixed feelings.

“Yeah… in New York he married me in the church.” She said with a fresh and newly feeling remembering him touching the ring in her finger.

“Really….He is really someone…” Understanding the meaning behind Ji Hoo’s actions Ga Eul whispered to the phone gladly.

“Why do you say so?” Jan Di asked curiously.

“So both of you are living not as a couple but as husband and wife under one roof….right?” without answering her question she asked again eagerly.

“What do you mean AS husband and wife? We are already husband and wife” Jan Di said with a nice smile in her face.

“Awwww!!! My congratulations!!! Then tell me how was it?” with her question Jan Di got bit surprised.

“What?” she asked at once.

“What do you mean ‘what?’ I am asking about your honeymoon”

Ga Eul asked with a big smile in her face. With her unexpected question Jan Di felt really weird inside of her. Surely she was bit blushing but mostly in her heart she felt so strange.

“Ga Eul, actually……it’s true we live under one roof but we have not……..uhhhhhh!!!!......” Jan Di felt really shy for telling those words. She was dragging her words without being able to express them.

“Gum Jan Di ! What are you trying to say?” Ga Eul asked surprisingly. She could remember Ei Jung’s naughty words back then.

“Ga Eul, actually….it was me…. Because of an anger I had at that time, I said that I would stay in a different room” Jan Di murmured to the phone.

“Really? You? So then, what he said?” she asked without being able to believe her friend’s words.

“I knew he was upset at that time but he didn’t tell me anything because I was angry.” Jan Di said in a weak voice.

“Hey…! Jan Di-ahh!! Don’t be like this. I am really surprised the behaviors of Ji Hoo Sunbea... Just because he let you to do what you want, don’t be like this…Don’t you understand why he married you before he carried you to his home? Don’t you know more than anyone how he feels for you? And more than all, don’t you want to share your life with him? Both of you waited so long suffering lonely to get together….but now… what is this Jan Di?”

Ga Eul’s words hit her heart deeply. She felt so hurt and sad from her words but she knew what Ga Eul was telling was true as well….

“Are you listening to me Jan Di?”

When there was no reply, Ga Eul asked again. Jan Di felt that she was really dumb and stoned in her heart. She never thought something like this so far till she got clarified from her friend.

“I am listening Ga Eul” in a lower and a weak voice she answered.

“Jan Di-ahh! Family life is not something we live single and separately. Everything is sharing when it’s a family. The reason which Ji Hoo Sunbea married you before you come here was that he wanted to spend a peaceful and joyful family life with you…You know what I am totally surprised thinking that how he was controlling him because boys are not like that Jan Di-ahh!!....Do you understand what I am saying?”

Deeply in her heart Jan Di regretted a lot. When Ga Eul’s words were hitting her heart one by one, she felt truly she was wrong and selfish.

“Ga Eul…I feel so wrong and guilty…But now I am shy to tell him that I too want to live with him…” she murmured at last to the phone.

“Ok Jan Di, if you understood that what going on was wrong then that’s it. The time will come to you soon. Wait for it….” Ga Eul whispered to the phone.

When she hung on the line, Jan Di felt really strange inside of her thoughts. The way he slept next to her at that night and the way he was moving with her came to her mind continuously. Even yesterday he could have gone for more with her when she was in his room with him but he was not.

‘The reason which Ji Hoo Sunbea married you before you come here was that he wanted to spend a peaceful and joyful family life with you…You know what I am totally surprised thinking that how he was controlling him because boys are not like that Jan Di-ahh!!’

It was like Ga Eul’s words were jumping here and there in her ears. She knew he was a controllable and managing guy and she felt that point in deep in her thoughts today. The journey to Hokkaido entered to her mind slowly.

‘The time will come to you soon. Wait for it….’

She knew what Ga Eul meant from those words with the reminder of Hokkaido in her memory. A feeling like seeing him and hugging him tightly just came to her mind at once. She lay on his bed and hugged his pillow in her chest tightly. The familiar fragrant of her soul-mate was coming to her nose little by little wanting him badly.

“I am just a silly girl Sunbea…I miss you already…” she murmured to the pillow which was in her warmth dearly.

 

………………………………

 

After the disobedient engagement of Jun Hee, Mrs. Kang was totally in anger and irritation all the time. She was waiting for her to come home sitting in the living room.

“Goo Jun Hee!”

She shouted when she saw her view from the front door. Goo Jun Pyo also was there with her. Jun Hee and Jun Pyo stopped right there with her shouting. Mrs. Kang came hurriedly towards Jun Hee. Jun Pyo knew practically what she was trying to do. When she raised her hand to slap her daughter Jun Pyo hurriedly jumped in to them and caught her hand with the anger recuing his sister this time.

“What the hell you think you are doing?” he shouted covering his sister. Mrs. Kang took away her hand from Jun Pyo’s grasp and stared at them cruelly.

“From this moment onwards you cannot live in this house Jun Hee” she shouted again looking at her.

“Why? Is that because I engaged to him?” she asked bravely.

“I don’t want to see your face anymore. Useless child!” she said without looking at Jun Hee. Truly her heart felt sore from her mother’s words but she didn’t show it to outside.

“To tell her useless, do you know what your position is? You are more than a pathetic woman to me…” Jun Pyo said looking at her angrily.

“Goo Jun Pyo! You stay out of this” Mrs. Kang said angrily.

“No, I am not. Noona and I, are the managing director of this business. And according to the father’s statement of Will, when both you and him get retired from the business informing officially, the solely owners of the business would be Noona and me. Therefore, neither Noona nor I are going away from this house. If you can’t see us like this, then it is better you leave this house….I am truly shame to tell that you are our mother…”

He said making Mrs. Kang dumb and shocked at the same time.

“Goo Jun Pyo!” she shouted shockingly.

“Noona will marry him no matter what. Because of you both of has lost so many things in our lives but no way here in after. She will get what she wants and you cannot stop me too” he said passing her towards the staircase.

“I will never let you to marry Ha Je Kyang. She is also a stubborn head” she shouted looking at him. Jun Pyo stopped his feet on stairs and stared at her.

“I don’t want your permission to marry her. You will be surprised what I am going to do. Ready for the surprise and think about stay peacefully in your later part of the life” he said with a sarcasm smile towards her and ignoring her presence anymore he climbed the stairs.

“How can he speak to me like that?” Mrs. Kang murmured shockingly.

“Don’t ever forget that we are your children. At least even one or two bad qualities of parents can inherit for their children too….Remember; you will reap what you have sewn so far…”

Telling bravely to her mom, Jun Hee too stepped towards her room. She felt good of speaking like that after so long.

Mrs. Kang sat on a chair at once touching her head. She felt that her head was spinning and the world was circling suddenly. Mr. Jang who heard everything staying somewhere corner in the house came to her at once.

“Madam, Are you alright?” he asked formally.

“Give me a glass of water” she said in a lower voice. Truly she felt that she was being harassed by her own children right now. Keeping her head on the arm of the chair she closed her eyes with the ongoing pressure.

 

………………………………….

 

 “Jan Di! Get ready all your stuff tonight. Pack your clothes and whatever you want. Tomorrow morning let’s leave to Hokkaido”

He said while preparing to go for the evening shift of the hospital. He was there in front of the mirror combing his golden hair.

“You went for work continuously in this week without considering even day and night…Don’t you think you should stay and rest today?”

She asked taking the tie from his hand and got closed to him to tie it around his neck.

“Since I am taking leaves in both Saturday and Sunday, I have to go for work in this whole week Jan Di…”

He said looking at the girl who was tying the Tie around his collar. She knew that fact already but the feeling of missing him throughout the week was tiresome in her heart.

“What did you do during day times? Since you said that you need time to recall your old notes I didn’t try to find a job for you” he said again when she was in silence.

“I studied bit and wrote the final report regarding the conference too” she murmured.

“Then you were busy at home” he said looking at her. Covering the tie from the collars she slowly raised her voice which was jumping in her heart so far without being able to express.

“I miss you a lot”

She murmured just placing her hands on his chest and lowering her head from him where he felt that something stuck in his throat suddenly. Ji Hoo stared at the girl who was just in front of him. He slowly caught her chin and raised her head towards him. With a pounding heart she stared at him.

“I can wait for you even thousands years but I am dying every moment missing you too”

He said looking at her deep eyes. The touch of her hands was giving him a new feeling in his chest and his words gave a deep impact to her remembering Ga Eul’s words as well. She knew that he was holding himself all the time from the moment she refused to live sharing one room. He slowly placed his one hand around her waist and the other hand around her back head and made her cuddled in his warm chest.

“I am sorry Sunbea…Till when you would be selfless this much?”

She murmured staying there warmly. This embrace was the thing she wanted badly. She let her to feel it in deep down in her heart. Ji Hoo knew for what she was asking the forgiveness and it gave a clear feeling with mixed thoughts in his heart.

“Until you recognize my heart…..”

He whispered to her while holding her as it is. Jan di just got to know that he was like that because of her stubbornness just as Ga Eul said. She felt so upset and weird in her thoughts.

“You know why I married you before I brought you with me? It’s because I wanted to give you the confident that you are not just someone but my wife. The wedding you wish to have I will make it happen so soon but don’t forget though it’ll be there or not, you are already my wife in my heart”

She knew she was wrong. She understood perfectly now why he married her there before he carried her to Japan. It’s because he wanted to spend a marriage life with her just as her friend said but without understanding it she stayed separately from him though she wanted him too because of her stubbornness and her shyness.

Slowly she raised her head towards him and stared at his calm face.

“You are also not just someone to me Sunbea…”

She said looking at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter