Episode 79

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a beautiful morning when the sun was shining happily showering its blessings through its rises the whole nature was dancing with the thrill of a get together of true lovers as a married couple. Finely decorated church and with the fragrance of fresh flowers, everyone was filling with the scent of wedding which will be held very soon there for two lovers who have waited for themselves so long.

Wearing the white long bridal frock and tying the hair in to top covering a long white wedding veil, placing the make ups and other jewelleries keeping a fresh flower bouquet in her hand, Ga Eul was looking awesome and gorgeous today. She was like an angel and at the same time she was so much nervous. Wearing a long sleeve light ash frock and tightening the hair in the top with attractive jewelleries and a fair make up Gum Jan Di was there standing next to her friend at the bridal room.

“You are looking magnificent my dear!” Jan Di said staring at her friend beautiful image.

“You too Jan Di-ahh” she said with a smile.

“Are you nervous?” she asked from Ga Eul with a smile.

“Of course I am. I am going to enter to a place where everyone’s eyes will be with me. I am not familiar ever for those kind of stage promotions.” She said making Jan Di laughed highly.

“Gum Jan Di!” Jan Di heard Jun Pyo’s voice at once behind the door. She stepped towards the door. Wearing black and white mix royal kit he was there.

“You are looking beautiful” he said staring at her. She smiled to him.

“Jan Di, you and I are going to sign as the witnesses so when the priest calls us, come in front” he said staring at her happily.

“Ok, I got it” she said.

“Jun Pyo, what did you tell me that you would give me something today?” she asked again remembering the text massage.

“When time comes…” he said with a big smile making her surprise a lot.

“Jan Di today I am bringing the media even. Ei Jung is someone who is popular in his industry. So I have asked a media group to come to cover the wedding and it will be going in to Headlines as well” he said again with a smile.

“What? Media group? You mean telecasting purpose?” Jan Di asked shockingly.

“Mmmm... yep… Therefore, behaviors at the church must be thoughtful and respectful, remember it” he said again staring at her. Jan Di felt really strange in his words. She just kept staring at him.

“Like this, in a church, very soon we will be also going to marry. So, remember everything doing here for our marriage.” He said making her eyes widened and made her surprised.

“Jun Pyo! What are you talking?” she said shockingly.                                        

“Ok…ok… I need to go now. Let’s chat about it after this wedding” he left hurriedly from her just answering her question with a big smile.

She saw a surprising happiness in his face today. After she rejected him at his house, today only she met him like this. She couldn’t think why he felt this much happiness, even it over flows from his face. And his words were really strange. Even she had indicated a yellow light to him that day, still he remains same.

Jan Di kept staring the way he went. She saw that the priest was coming towards the church and at once Jun Pyo stopped the priest before entering to the church and he was in a discussion with him. With a bit of confusion she turned to go inside.

“Jan Di…!”

She heard another familiar voice behind her. She knew that was him. She turned towards him. With her flower bouquet he was there smiling towards her. The complete pure white kit of him has given an angelic look to his personality and he was highlighting among every one.

It has been difficult for him to get the day off since it was the beginning of his internship at the hospital. Because of this wedding is important he has pleaded a lot and exchanged the day off with another colleague of him.

“Here is your bouquet” he gave it to her hand and staring at her continuously. Seeing her like this in wedding related costumes, his heart has over flown and pleased a lot.

“Why? Why are you looking at me like that?” she asked when she noticed his attractive eyes towards her.

“Nothing!” he said with a nice smile.

“All guests have come. I think all are ready.” He said again.

“Is that so?” she asked with a smile. He had a lot of things to tell her but he felt that in front of her beauty he has dumb and stuck but with it, he could sense some ongoing nervousness in her face with slight dark shades.

“Is everything alright?” he asked staring at her slightly bending his head. Jan looked at him in bit surprise. She wanted to tell him but she didn’t have a center point to tell him because it was just a doubt and some dark shades in emotions.

“Mmmm…” she murmured. He didn’t feel good but if she wants to express, he knew that she would.

 “Then, I am going there” he said with a smile turning back. Jan Di’s heart was not really calm at the moment. The text massage and the behaviors and the words of Jun Pyo, have confused her a lot. When he stepped out from her, she felt that she is going to miss him for no reason which made her anxious a lot.

“Sunbea…!!!” when he stepped out from her she called him at once. With a surprise he stopped and looked back. Her face was not good to see. Placing his hands in to his pockets he again came back to her.

“Why? What’s wrong?” he asked staring at her curiously.

“Why I feel that I will not able to be with you if you leave now?” She asked making him shock at once.

“What………..? Why…..? What’s wrong?” he asked curiously staring at her.

“Nothing…….but I feel really weird.”

She said staring at him. He could feel her nervousness through her eyes. The words of Jun Pyo has made him nervous too but this is not a moment to get confused with those. He wanted to change her mood and make her smile in this awesome event.

“Then………Shall I marry you there in the same alter? I have the ring too, see…!!!” He said with a bright smile showing the ring chain in his neck. He noticed that her face was brightening with his words.

“Sunbea…!!!! She gave a naughty smile to him.

“Are you carrying it wearing around the neck all the time?” she asked with a smile.

“Of course I am… I cannot lose this because this is the bond which made between you and me by Harabouji…” he said with his radiant smile.

“Of course it is…” she said staring the way he was putting inside the chain in to his chest. He could sense that she has calm down in her nervousness.

“Don’t think upset things and darken your face. Just join with Ga Eul and stay happy” he said touching her upper arm softly.

“Mmmm…maybe I am over thinking.” She said trying to become calm.

When she entered in to Ga Eul’s room, Ji Hoo waited there thinking what’s wrong with her putting his hands in to the pocket. He felt really strange seeing her confusion like this.

“Yoon Ji Hoo!” he heard Goo Jun Pyo’s voice from bit far. He stepped towards him.

“Whatever happens you are like my brother always but I don’t let Jan Di to let go from me. Do not expect it Yoon Ji Hoo. Only you will be disappointed. She will be mine.” He said at once staring at him. Ji Hoo felt really shocked from his words.

“Goo Jun Pyo!” he murmured.

“If everything seems coming your way then you are in the wrong lane…Stop day dreaming and face the reality”

Jun Pyo said, tapped his shoulder and left him there. The confusion state of Jan Di and words of Jun Pyo were making him complicated a lot. He slowly walked towards his friends when his heart felt with a burdened little by little.

 

………………………………

 

“Je Kyang!!!” With Jun Pyo’s voice she stopped at the entrance of the church. She turned to him and stared at him.

“You came!” he said again coming towards her. She looked down. It was like hard to see his eyes. Noticing her change in behaviors he felt that the things have change a lot between them.

“How have you been?” she asked formally lightly looking at him.

“Do we have to react formally?” Jun Pyo asked looking at her.

“Can we speak casually pretending that everything is fine with us?” She asked back. Her eyes were really sunk and drowned. He felt what she was feeling right now. She turned from him and tried to enter to the church. At once Jun Pyo bent towards her and caught her hand making her surprised.

“What are you doing? Other also can see us” she said when he made her to turn to himself.

“If I want to do anything, then I don’t care about others, you know it well…” he said looking at her making her curious about his behaviors.

“What are you going to do?” she asked shockingly. Without releasing her hand, he started speaking to her.

“I know Je Kyang, I did wrong. I know it I accepted my mistake. I know I have confused you so long because of my loneliness and most of the time I came looking for you because I didn’t have any one there. Now I think, I feel that I had an attraction towards you and that was the thing made me comfortable with you…”

“Jun Pyo, let’s stop this conversation. Last time when we met I said what I wanted to say and you were also the same. So, if anything is not going to change between us, I don’t think it’s worth to speak about it like this” she said looking at her hand which was still caught by him.

“I am telling you all this, from what I am going to do here will hurt you a lot since you have not recovered from it.” He said staring at her in a low tone.

“What you are going to do here?” she asked.

“Jan Di will be mine” he said in a low tone.

“Goo Jun Pyo!!!” Je Kyang released her hand from him at once. Though she didn’t know what he was planning to do, the words of him were stabbing her heart deeply.

“I know I am selfish but I don’t want to defeat to anyone. And I know I would hurt you Je Kyang but please forgive me. I am a person who does the first thing comes in to my mind whether it’s correct or not.” He said staring at her. Without answering to him, Je Kyang left him. She went inside of the church and sat in a corner. Her eyes were filling with tears and her heart was filling with ache a lot. She bent down her head and tried to mitigate the pain she was enduring right now.

 

……………………………….

 

The wedding ceremony was going on. Jan Di as the bridesmaid and Other F4s as the groom’s men were in their seats. Je Kyang has sat in a corner.

“Not only Ga Eul, Jan Di’s also really beautiful today. She should wear frocks often, it matches her figure perfectly.”

Standing next to Ji Hoo, Eun Ji murmured to his ear. He smiled with her. He didn’t have words to express her beauty; it only felt to his heart.

Ei Jung and Ga Eul exchanged their rings and gave their vows in front of the priest. The every aspect of the church was covering by the videographers and photographers continuously.

“Now both of you may live as the Husband and Wife forever!!!” Priest gave his blessings. The eyes of both of them were just met. The beautiful bride next to him and the handsome gentleman next to her were like awesome view to their own eyes.

In the mid of the church, both bride and groom signed the register becoming as the Husband and wife legally. The smiles on their faces were really dazzling. The both parents of them were smiling with each other with the happiness.

“The witnesses, please come forward” the next request of the pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter