Episode 29

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Ji Hoo was in the Art Foundation with his grandfather. Grandfather was explaining him so many things about the management and working schedules.

“Ji Hoo, I know you will be busy with your medical college exams and studies in the future. So I decided to recruit a person for the operational matters under my governance till you are ready.” Grandfather said after finishing his explanations about the schedules management of the foundation.

“That’s good Harabeoji” Ji Hoo replied.

“Knock…knock…. Knock…” Someone was knocking the door

“Come in” Harabeoji said in a deeper voice.

Min Sun Hyun has come to see him with a happy smile.

“How are you Harabeoji, after long time of years, now I am seeing you.” She said while stepping towards them. Ji Hoo surprised from her arrival at this time as same as the grandfather.

“I am fine. But I have seen you then and there in the television and magazines. Come and sit here.” Harabeoji said with a smile.

“Last week also I went home to see you but you were not there. And today also I went and got to know that both of you have come to the foundation.” She explained well.

Grandfather passed a smile to her. “So how about you?” he asked.

“I am doing well Harabeoji, thinking of continuing my studies in the field of Law in future.” She answered politely. Ji Hoo was listening to their discussion without interrupting.

“That’s good. We should study till our death.” Grandfather said approving her path.

“Harabeoji, I don’t know how but I am so glad to see both of you together like this. It’s after all you have Ji Hoo and Ji Hoo has you. It is great.” She said happily.

“All thanks have to be given to Jan Di. She was the one who brought both of us together. If she wouldn’t be there, then until today we were living separately.” Grandfather revealed the facts which were not known by Sun Hyun. She was so much surprised but she just realized that within past years so many things have happened.

“Oh! Really? I didn’t know that.” She said while looking at Ji Hoo. “Anyway the best has been happened. What a great relief!” she said further when she realized that Ji Hoo was not going to answer and remain silent.

“Because of that child many things have been changed. She is such a good child.” Grandfather replied happily remembering Jan Di’s face. Sun Hyun didn’t feel so good hearing the appreciations for Jan Di much though she felt good of seeing both of them together.

“Harabeoji, I came for the purpose of seeing you here. I think I need to go now. I will come to see you again in another day.” She stood up from the chair and bowed her head for him indicating that she is going to leave.

“Ok, child, thank you for coming. But how did you come here?” Harabeoji asked.

“I came by a taxi today Harabeoji” She replied with a little surprise.

 “Ji Hoo-ahh, you also about to leave, don’t you? So give a lift to her also.” Grandfather said while looking at both of them.

Ji Hoo didn’t want to spend time with her unnecessarily. But he couldn’t resist his suggestions in front of her. He thought it is his luck of coming by the car today instead of the motor bike. Sun Hyun felt good and stared at his face.

“Ok then, let’s go. Harabeoji, see you at home then” He took his car key and left with her.

 

…………………………………….

 

“Jan Di…., what do you want to eat. Let’s order something first.” Je Kyang checked the menu.

“I am not hungry Unni, also I had some snacks before I come here.” Jan Di replied. She was not in a good mood to eat at the moment.

“No, no… you have to eat with me. Let me order something first.” Je Kyang checked the menu and ordered. Jan Di was looking at her face waiting her to speak first.

“Jan Di, Jun Pyo wants me to meet you and speak with you. He is worrying about you.” Je Kyang began the conversation.

“Why is he worrying about me?” She asked slowly. Je Kyang smiled to her.

“You should know it better than me, right?” She said smiley. Jan Di sighed without telling anything to her.

“It is good that Jun Pyo’s mother gave her approval for you. From her side I think the request is not bad and selfish. Me, Jun Pyo and his family have been raised and lived in a royal background. It is actually sometimes so bothersome but whatever we thought and whatever we did to avoid it, we will not be able to escape from it Jan Di-ahh because we are a part of it. Even after this much of time, after so much struggling also, Jun Pyo also had to leave for the success of Shinwa and how much I tried to ignore these business things I also had to face and get handed over without considering the like or dislike of each of us. It is because of the background of our lives. So in a situation like this even, it is a great suggestion which has been given by Jun Pyo’s mom. You will have to accept and follow their customs and procedures. That’s all you need to do. Do you understand what I am saying?” Je Kyang held Jan Di’s hand and tried to explain.

“Unni! Thank you so much, for spending your time for this. I understand what you are saying. One day back in the past, someone told me that there is nothing like, Jan Di’s world and Jun Pyo’s world. It is only the point of view we see those things. I was going through the every obstacle and I was walking with Jun Pyo thinking and believing that statement. But today I have fallen again to think that there are different worlds where we everyone is living and growing.”  Jan Di answered with a sarcastic smile looking down.  She remembered and Ji Hoo’s words at this time which have been a motto to her love affair so far.

Je Kyang felt that Jan Di is upset.

“Jan Di, tell me one thing. In the name of love, can’t you do this for Jun Pyo? Can’t you adjust things as they wanted? Because finally you will have your love when you walk through this path.” She asked curiously.

“Is that mean, if I don’t follow this path, then I will not find my love?” Jan Di answered her with a question.

“Jan Di-ahh, don’t try to make things complicated when they are not.”She replied shockingly.

“You didn’t answer my question Unni. It is ok. I will try my best.” Jan Di replied with a fed up tone.

“Make your mind for the changes Jan Di-ahh, if you need anything contact me. I will tell Jun Pyo that you will be ready for this path here in after. Is that ok?” Je Kyang asked.

“Ok Unni, you tell like that. But le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter