Episode 51

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jan Di was still standing behind the window. The small, small rain drops were falling slowly from the sky. The cool breeze was covering her more and more but still she stayed there looking at the crying sky. ‘It’s like my heart right now’ she thought making her heart weaken much more. She recalled the voice of Eun Ji. ‘They must have spending their time with themselves right now’ she thought pathetically. A feeling like missing everyone from her was haunting in her mind.

With an empty mind she was looking at the sky. She remembered how she spent her time with Goo Jun Pyo in the past. Though it was so painful sometimes, she really loved their past. As same as, the time she spent with Yoon Ji Hoo as her fire fighter was so much cute and sweet for her heart. But today, she feels she has lost both at once. Though her mind was telling her that was just a thought but not real, her heart couldn’t accept it because she have already realized that she needs both of them in her life. How much selfish that thought would be, Jan Di couldn’t get away with it in current condition. She always wanted the attention of both guys and that made her heart controllable all the time.

When the rain was falling highly she thought that her emotions also were falling down. She closed the window and lay down in the bed. The advertisement came to her mind slowly. Je Kyang was so much in pleasure there and Goo Jun Pyo also was really in gleaming face. She remembered the moments she was in his arms. It has been passed more than one year so far, where she has lost his touch. ‘Is it true that lovers don’t need their physical touch if they truly connect through their hearts?’ she tried to thought. But her young heart couldn’t find a real answer for it. What she feels only right now is feeling empty.

She closed her eyes and tried to sleep tight but she knew her mind has awakened already though she warned her eyes to sleep. In her mind she memorized the face of her sunbea. His pure and deep eyes were digging her heart slowly. She suddenly remembered the hug she got from him recently at his home kitchen. She felt a sudden shiver in her spine even she recalls it by now. After Goo Jun Pyo left, that was the first skin-ship she had with a guy. But cutting down her imaginations a painful thought came to her mind. ‘It’s Eun Ji who will be with him today, not me’. She sighed. She felt that he has broken her hopes of giving false hopes saying that he would come back home tonight.

‘I am not going to see him for days and I don’t let him to see me either.’ She thought stubbornly. But that stubborn thought would comfort her heart a bit. ‘Yes, if he can do what he wants, why can’t I?’ she thought arrogantly. She covered her fully from the blanket and closed her eyes again tightly.

 

……………………………………..

 

When the rain was falling bit by bit, Yoon Ji Hoo stepped in to the house. He remembered Jan Di’s words again.

‘I pray that there will be no rain because I sense that I will feel empty if it rains now. So I wish I hate the rain from today onwards.’

The painful voice of Jan Di has led him to think more and more about it. ‘She must have felt alone.’ He thought while moving to his room. He remembered how she held him in her chest in the grave yard. He never thought that she would be there for him like that way. But now, he is away from her in a night she would be going to feel empty. Ji Hoo sat on his bed and looked at the rain through the window.

The way which Jan Di behaves was really strange to him. Seeing her reactions and behaviors, his heart was forcing him to try again for her love. But he is not completely sure about it because he believed that Jan Di would never break the promise she had given to Jun Pyo. But truly, her behaviors have woken up his hidden and surrendered senses of his heart which have been tightly bound by him so far.

He thought about Eun Ji too. She is really understandable girl. He sighed. ‘What shall I do now?’ he thought deeply.

The last words of Jan Di were not so good, he knew she was in bit anger and upset. He tried to figure out that why Jan Di feels angry just because he has come here with Eun Ji. Is that because of the jealousy feeling she has? Is that means she is feeling missing me right now? He tried to think. But he never thought that Jan Di would think and imagine how he is together with Eun Ji at this night. Even when he cannot dream something like that, he didn’t ever think that Jan Di’s mind also think like that.

However, he has something he wants to ask from her after he got to know the things from Min Sun Hyun. But still he has not got the opportunity. He feels like he is going confused now, thinking so many things at the same time where no answers but questions.

Finally he took the phone and typed a text massage to her.

‘Hope you sleep right now. I will see you tomorrow. Don’t over think and sleep well’

He waited for an answer but he didn’t get any reply back. ‘Sometimes she may be sleeping’ he thought. But he never thought that Jan Di has purposely ignored to reply his massage in this night.

 

………………………………….

 

“Mother, I want to speak about something.” Goo Jun Pyo visited his mother’s cabin and sat in front of her.

“Go on.” She said shortly.

“When will be the hotel opening is held?” he asked.

“It has been planned to open on first week of the New Year.” She said calmly.

“I want to invite my friends and Gum Jan Di as well.” He said directly looking at her eyes. Mrs. Kang looked at him curiously.

“It’s just a business function. Why do you want to invite them?” she asked. She didn’t like to bring Jan Di here.

“It’s my choice and I really want to do it.” He said in a strict and stubborn way.

“Ok. You go ahead. But I have one condition.” She said.

“What is it?” Goo Jun Pyo asked curiously.

“You can bring them but you cannot let them to stay in your home, even Gum Jan Di. Arrange a hotel for them.” She said back straightly.

“It’s alright. I will follow the same.” He said happily.

When Goo Jun Pyo left, Mrs. Kang was thinking deeply about his suggestion. And at the same time she was expecting a reaction from Goo Jun Pyo regarding the advertisement. Her cunning mind was concerning deeply about the happenings right now. She dialed to Mr. Jang and gave an order.

 

………………………………………

 

Jan Di didn’t wake up early in the next morning. She felt like she is dull today but she needs to go to clinic because she has promised grandfather already that she would come today and in the evening she was planning to go to porridge house as well. But still she remained in the bed lazily.

She took the phone and see whether any new massages or calls received. But nothing was there. But she suddenly remembered the massage she got from sunbea last night. She again saw it. She knew she has not purposely answered it. ‘Sometimes he may expect a reply from me. It’s alright, I’m not going to answer him.’ she thought stubbornly.

She woke up and got dressed to go to clinic.

……………………………………………

 

In the early morning, Ji Hoo left with Eun Ji to come home. He was, time to time checking his phone but no answer he has got. When the time was passing he got realized that Jan Di hasn’t replied him deliberately. Eun Ji noticed that he was looking at his phone time to time but she remained silent without asking anything.

Both of them were travelling with the silent. There was nothing to speak between them. Everything they have spoken last night. But Eun Ji remembered something to tell him.

“Ji Hoo, do you know the specialty of 20th December?” she asked letting him fallen down to the earth.

“Huh! No… what is it?” he asked curiously.

“Why don’t you guess?”She said with a smile.

“Is it your birthday?” he asked.

“Wow… you are great. You can assume things so well. Yes, it is.” She said happily jumping in the seat. He smiled to her seeing her reaction.

“So, I am going to hold a birt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter