Episode 12

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 12

“Ei Jung sunbea… I will speak with Jan Di. You don’t discuss anything with her. She will be upset if you do.” Ga Eul said while got down from the car.

“Ok.. You go ahead, I will park the car and come in.” He said.

Ga Eul went towards Ji Hoo’s house. The main door was already opened so she entered without knocking or asking. When she entered to the living room she saw that Jan Di was leaning against the wall of the room next to her and looking down. Her hand was in her heart and she was breathing heavily. Ga Eul stopped at once where she stood up. She noted that Jan Di has not noticed about her arrival to the home.

Ga Eul felt so much uneasy seeing her friend like this. She knew that Yoon Ji Hoo must be in the room where Jan Di was standing next to. From her feminine sense, she judged that something has happened between them a while ago. She scared about Jan Di at once.

Ga Eul didn’t want Ei Jung to see her friend like this. Since she heard the sound of closing a door of the car, she thought suddenly to speak Jan Di.

“Gum Jan Di..!!!” She said.

 

………………………………..

 

Jan Di ran towards from him and stopped out of the room. She leaned against the wall and touched her heart. She felt for a second that her heart was jumping with pleasure but she scared to that feeling.

She surprised about her own emotions. She never thought that even for a second her heart would rise and surrender for Yoon Ji Hoo. She has believed that all the feelings she had for him in the past have already been buried. But…then what is this??? She was breathing heavily.

She just felt afraid of what she has done with him. ‘I should not have kissed him. What if he raises his hopes for me? Is this what Goo Jun Pyo suspected? Oh my God!!! I shouldn’t have done it. What happened to me? Even now I see the emotions and the desire of his eyes. Is this the same old Ji Hoo sunbea? Now what he is thinking? I am going crazy now…’ Her thoughts were covering her head and confusing her further. She didn’t know that Ga Eul was watching her when she heard her voice like in a dream.

“Ga Eul…” Her voice has little bit broken. She knew that Ga Eul was observing her.

Ga Eul moved to her friend. “Jan Di, what happened?” She questioned her looking deep in her eyes.

“Nothing… nothing happened. Why?” She replied in quick words covering her eyes from her friend.

“Don’t lie to me. Your face is red and you are blushing with shy. Did something happen with Ji Hoo sunbea?” She asked directly.

“What? How……!!! What are you talking? Nothing happened.” She said shyly.

“Let’s talk later. You can’t hide things from me.” Ga Eul smiled and said.

Jan Di smiled back. She also wanted to speak with someone. Ga Eul is the best buddy for that. She nodded her head.

“Let’s go and see Ji Hoo sunbea, how is he now? I couldn’t believe that Jun Pyo sunbea hit him and he was needed to admit to the hospital even.” Ga Eul asked.

“That is true Ga Eul. He was wounded and injured. It is a relief that nothing serious has happened to him. He is in the room now. You go and see him.” She whispered.

Jan Di felt that she can’t face him. She felt that she has done something wrong to him. Ga Eul realized her friend’s facial expressions.

“Why? Don’t you come in? Jan Di !!!!?” She questioned.

“Ahh !!!  Jan Di, are you still here? How is Ji Hoo now?” Before she answered Ga Eul’s question Ei Jung came in the mid of them.

“Ji Hoo sunbea is in the room. Since Harabeoji went to the dispensary I waited here.” She said looking down. Ga Eul thought that something has definitely happened between them because they were alone at home.

Ei Jung entered to the room. Ga Eul dragged Jan Di’s hand and followed Ei Jung to see Ji Hoo.

Yoon Ji Hoo was staring at the ceiling of his room. He thought that he should have controlled himself without bothering her like that. He knew that he didn’t do anything betrayal but he couldn’t hide his eyes and emotions from her at that time.

“How are you feeling now?” Ei Jung asked while sitting next to him in the chair. Ji Hoo looked at him and sat on the bed.

“I am feeling ok now but when walking, a little pain is in here.” He showed his under abdomen to him.

Ga Eul entered to the room smiling to him. Jan Di was behind her. Ji Hoo noted that she was staring at the floor without looking at him.

“I was really afraid when I saw you were crying in the pain touching there. I thought that something worse would have happened. But you are lucky I guess.” Ei Jung said gently.

Jan Di heard everything and she felt sad when hearing it. She imagined how he was there falling down to the floor and crying. But she didn’t look at him.

Yoon Ji Hoo smiled lightly.

“How are your lips now? Seemed to be you have applied some cream in it. It’s shining.” Ei Jung questioned with a smile.

Unknowingly both Yoon Ji Hoo and Gum Jan Di looked at themselves with shocking eyes. She bites her own lips while looking at him. Ji Hoo suddenly looked away and smiled with difficulty to Ei Jung.

“Yeah... I applied the medical cream today morning. Those wounds will be healed soon.” He lied to him.

Jan Di felt that he saved her dignity. This time she looked at him where she saw that he was already watching her face. She lightly smiled. She felt so much guilty without realizing a reason.

Ga Eul was watching the entire scene staying behind them. She was in a shock seeing how both of them have exchanged their expressions through glances. She looked at her friend. She was blushing again and again.

“Ji Hoo sunbea, you will be alright soon. I hope Jan Di has looked after you so well.” Ga Eul said with her sharp eyes. She wanted to see the facial expressions of Ji Hoo.

Ei Jung suddenly looked at Ga Eul. He knew that Ga Eul was observing something. But he couldn’t note. He looked at Ji Hoo.

“Thank you Ga Eul.” Yoon Ji Hoo was careful to answer her. He guessed that she was searching some information. 

“I will make some refreshments for you. Come on Ga Eul.” Jan Di dragged her to the kitchen. She scared thinking what will be revealed if they cling with them.

 

…………………………………………..

 

Woo Bin went to see Goo Jun Pyo and found out that he has gone out with Ha Je Kyang. He was sure the information was official and correct. He waited in the lobby for him. He was wondering what is going on with his friends. It is all complicated he sees.

“Woo Bin, at what time did you come?” He heard Goo Jun Pyo’s voice behind him.

“Ahh !! Jun Pyo, I was waiting few hours now. Where were you?” He asked.

“Come with me.” Jun Pyo moved to his room.

“I went with Je Kyang.” He sat in the bed and said.

“I know. But why? You have enough problems to sort it out. Are you going to put another nuisance again?” Woo Bin questioned him.

Goo Jun Pyo smiled to him. He knew that his friend is worrying about him. But he believed that Je Kyang is a person who can be trusted.

“No it is not. She is a good friend. You know what Woo Bin, sometimes girls are good listeners than boys.” He whispered.

“That means did you tell everything with her? Regarding the issue with Jan Di and Ji Hoo? Are you crazy?” He couldn’t believe that Jun Pyo has revealed everything. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter