Episode 44

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jan Di studied hard as much as possible. Even in this night she was studying for the entrance exam which will be held soon. But the way of Ji Hoo’s expressions and behaviors of today at the Min Sun’s house and later were coming to her mind continuously. Though she wanted to give a call, since it is close to mid night she sent a text massage to him. She knew it was bit late to send the massage but she pressed the sent button.

“Have you gone home safely?”

She waited so long for his reply but even passing nearly fifteen minutes she have not got a respond from him.

“Are you alright? Are you at home? I am waiting for your reply.”

She sent again a new massage and waited. Now her mind was getting bit scared and confused. He never delayed for replying her. With a little frightened mind, she dialed his number quickly. The phone was ringing and ringing but no one was answering. ‘Sometimes he may be sleeping’ again she thought. She kept the phone away from her books and began her studies but her mind couldn’t read the words of the books whereas it was running towards Ji Hoo.

She again took the phone dialed and waited but no one was answering. Continuously she dialed several time but only disappointment of waiting was remained. She thought of dialing grandfather but at the same time she felt that grandfather must be sleeping in this time after taking his medicine.

He heart was frightened a lot and confused. ‘How can I get contacted him?’ she thought but no way of getting contact with him. ‘It was my fault, I must have been called and confirmed whether he has gone home safely. He was not in a good mood and mental condition today after meeting Min Sun Unni.’ She regretted a lot and worried much more.

At once her phone was ringing and it was Yoon Ji Hoo. She picked the line quickly with a scare.

“Sunbea…where are you? I was texting and calling you so many times and I was waiting for your reply so long. Why didn’t you answer me? I was really worried and scared when you were not answering.” Jan Di’s caring words came through the phone touching his heart.

“I am at home and I was in the bathroom.” He said shortly. He just realized that she has called to confirm whether he has gone home safely.

“Ohh!! This much late? I thought you might be sleeping.” She said checking her small clock in the study table. Ji Hoo stayed silently without replying to her. He didn’t have an answer to give her. How can he say that he was crying all over the time.

“Jan Di!!!” he called her name when silent was passing.

“Mmmmm….”

“Shall I ask something from you?” he said in a direct voice.

“What is it sunbea?” she asked curiously.

“Have you ever given up for someone in your life because of moving with another one?” he asked through the phone directly but he felt that his heart was speeding. The confusions he got his mind and the needy of knowing that she liked him in the past from were making him to dig her mind little by little.

Jan Di felt so strange inside of her. She couldn’t understand what he was trying to figure out.

“Why do you ask like that so suddenly?” she asked without answering back to him. She felt bit strange. He may be thinking something relate to him and Min Sun Unni. She thought.

Ji Hoo lay in the bed while keeping the phone in to his ears. He knew that she would not be going to answer it so easily.

“Nothing! I just asked.” He replied staring to the ceiling of his room. But Jan Di felt that he is hiding something.

“Sunbea, sometimes, what we do is not exactly what we want and what we feel. But it is the circumstance we face at that time.” A deep but indirect answer was given, surprising him.

“Is that mean, that in your life you have done something based on the time but not really you want and feel?” he asked back taking the words from what she has told. Jan Di tried to think about what she has told.

“Mmmmm….”she murmured. She remembered how Yoon Ji Hoo went to Paris and how Goo Jun Pyo got closer to her so quickly at the same time. The feelings for Ji Hoo which she had, have been covered by the Jun Pyo’s attractive tenderness.

Ji Hoo didn’t expect an answer like this from her. Though it is very complicated he felt that something he didn’t know has been happened in her life as well.

“Now it is close to mid night Jan Di. You go and sleep.” He said gently.

“Mmmm.. you sleep sunbea, I am studying.” She said back.

“Really….are you studying now?” he asked surprisingly.

“Yeah... I am planning to take the entrance exam this time.” She said happily.

“That’s so great Jan Di. If any help you need ask from me. Ok…” he said with tenderness. He remembered what grandfather said to him regarding not to meet her more here in after. He sighed.

“Ok… I will ask from you. Who else I have to ask other than you?” she said with a smile touching his heart again with her words. He tried not to consider those further to his heart which was already unbearable to carry on.

“I am hanging up then. You study well.” he said with a light smile.

“Ok sunbea… good night!” she said and hanged up the phone.

She kept the phone on the table and tried to concentrate for the book. But the question which was asked by Ji Hoo was ghosting in her mind. Though she didn’t answer it directly she knew that she has given up on Ji Hoo because to move on with Jun Pyo. Though she couldn’t figure out an exact reason for giving up on him she knew her heart has something for him which is so much unclear even at the moment. The things which Ga Eul said and asked some days back and her own behaviors when she is with Ji Hoo also have surprised herself sometimes but she couldn’t stop her from hanging around with him.

The phone of her has received a text massage suddenly when she was drowning in her memories.

‘Warmness bears Loneliness. May you have a warm night!’

Ji Hoo words were touched her heart so quickly. She felt that the way of speaking of him and even this text massage has been bit of different from normal, though she didn’t feel any abnormal situation she felt that something has strange here. She again read the massage.

From the day when Jun Pyo went the loneliness she felt was been tried to covered by doing part time jobs and studies. But when now she thinks she clearly realized the every time she has automatically gone towards Ji Hoo to find the warmness which covered her loneliness. The words of him have made her, little shy remembering that the each and every moment she was with him recently.

Though nothing wrong was happened between them, the way she used to bear her loneliness was by hiding in his warmth. She looked through the window while sitting in the table where the deep darkness was covered the entire night.

‘Everyone must have been slept by now but I am waking up here and thinking about you sunbea. What’s wrong with me?’ she asked from her heart which was becoming so tenderness and warm at this night.

 

………………………………………

 

“Are you ready? I am outside of your house.” Jun Pyo was waiting in front of Je Kyang’s house. They were ready to go for the media and sponsors conference party tonight as president informed.

“Don’t wait there. Come inside.” She said with a smile to the phone.

Goo Jun Pyo got down from the car and stepped towards her house. He has worn a really handsome and beautiful suit which really matched for his youth and his profession. The shining polished shoes and even the tie pin has shown how much he is wealthy. He entered to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter