Episode 100 - Final Episode

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FINAL EPISODE

“Noona”

Jun Hee stopped from his voice and turned back. They were about to get it in to the vehicle to go home after Ji Hoo and Jan Di left the ceremony hall. Jun Pyo reached her with Je Kyang.

“Tonight, come to my place with mom. And I would like to see you too bro” he said looking at both Jun Hee and Joon Min.

“Anything special?” she asked noticing the strange feelings in his eyes.

“Yes. Something very important”

“What is it Je Kyang?” she asked from Je Kyang who was just staring at Jun Pyo thinking what would be.

“I don’t know actually” she murmured.

“All of you come to my place at night and I will tell you everything” Jun Pyo whispered again.

“Ok then… let’s see what would be your surprise” Jun Hee muttered with a smile.

“Noona, bring mom for sure” emphasizing again Jun Pyo said again. Jun Hee nodded her head and got in to the car with Joon Min.

“Goo Jun Pyo! What is going on?” Je Kyang asked shockingly.

“Meet me there at 7 pm. You will know sweetie” He pinched her chin softly with a smile. She smiled to him without being able to think what was running in his mind right now.

 

…………………………………..

 

“Hello Madam”

Mrs. Kang got surprised seeing their company lawyer at Jun Pyo’s place. Not only her, even Jun Hee, Je Kyang and Joon Min also got confused.

“What are you doing here?” she asked shockingly.

“Young Master asked me to present here sharp 7pm” he said humbly.

“If this is a family meeting, then why did you bring Joon Min here? And what are you doing here Je Kyang?” at once she turned back and asked from them taking the advantage of the absence of Jun Pyo right then.

“It’s because they all are family” all of them heard Jun Pyo’s voice who was climbing down the stairs.

“Goo Jun Pyo! Are you mad?” Mrs. Kang asked shockingly

“No, I think now only I came to my full conscious” he said funnily making others smile except his mom.

“Ok…….thanks for coming as I asked all of you. Have a seat. This will be an official meeting so I am going to be formal” he said sitting in the large over shape table.

“Mr. Lawyer, let’s start”

He said with a smile. His face was really relaxed and he was so much excited about this event. Everyone was looking at both of them surprisingly.

“Ok sir.”

“Let me to explain the reason why we have gathered here like this first.” The lawyer started taking his file in his hand.

“As per the instructions of the Managing Director of Shinwa Group of Companies, Mr. Goo Jun Pyo I have been asked to prepared the legal forms and necessity documents to transfer the ownership, management and the shares he has in the company to Ms. Goo Jun Hee appointing as the new Managing Director of the business….And….”

“What? What? What are you talking?”

Lawyer couldn’t finish his statements when Mrs. Kang interrupted shockingly.

“Yes. This is it” Jun Pyo said leisurely sitting in his chair.

“Goo Jun Pyo! What are you doing?” Jun Hee asked surprisingly.

“This is it Noona. It’s over with me. I have done my best and I don’t need it” he whispered to her with a smile.

“I never want you to do this Jun Pyo, please… don’t do this” she begged. Joon Min and Je Kyang’s eyes have gone widened and they shut their mouths difficulty without saying anything because Mrs. Kang was there.

“Goo Jun Pyo! Have you gone insane? Are you really mad? What the hell you think you are going to do?” Mrs. Kang yelled at him. She didn’t know to see that through Jun Hee, that person Joon Min would involve to their business anymore but he smiled to her freely.

“I know you would get surprised and shocked from my movements. And mother!…listen to me… I never wanted to have a big company and monitoring it…I also have my dreams…. I did all because I promised to Dad that I would do and happily I could achieve what he want. Yesterday I spoke with him in the phone and he said that he understood me and do whatever I like. Therefore, you too mother… please understand and corporate”

His glance at her was really dear after so long. He lightly smiled with everyone then.

“What are you going to do after handing over everything?” Mrs. Kang asked then.

“I will leave everything here under the hands of Noona and I know Joon Min would help her to succeed the business in future because he is one of developing entrepreneurs at our time”

“Goo Jun Pyo!” Jun Hee murmured.

“And then, I will travel to USA” he said finally.

“To USA?” Why?” Mrs. Kang’s eyes were about to blast with the shock.

“With all my mighty contacts I have got an appointment and opportunity to work in the field of Aeronautics Space Administration joining with NASA so soon”

Making all of them dumb and shocked he whispered freely. Je Kyang could remember his words regarding space administration when they were watching stars at that night alone. She stared at him surprisingly.

“Goo Jun Pyo, you have gone insane” Mrs. Kang yelled at him.

“No mother, this is my dream since ever my childhood. You forced me to this business field but in my deep heart I always wanted to go for this……If the deep desires of a heart would name as insane, then let it be”

He murmured with a smile. At once his eyes caught the face of Je Kyang. It was emotionless right then. He could imagine what she would think right now. She must have definitely thought that she will be all alone after he leaves.

“And one more thing….!”

He started looking at her.

“I don’t want to leave alone”

He noticed the changes in her face at once.

“I have one more ticket with me if anyone likes to come with me” he whispered looking at her. Everyone’s eyes caught Je Kyang’s face with a smile except Mrs. Kang. But still Je Kyang was as dumb.

“Goo Jun Pyo!...You…”

Mrs. Kang started yelling again.

“Now………..stop mom………enough……it has already been decided subject to our signatures in these documents…….”

He said looking at her opened mouth.

“Mother….leave this city and join with Dad…he is waiting for you there… at least be a good wife now to him…..your children know what is right and what is wrong… we are not babies to cry though you yell us…” Jun Pyo said looking at her.

At once Mrs. Kang pulled the chair back and stood up. She hurriedly walked away from them closing the door in the maximum speed. She stopped at her car and her heart was about to fall. She hurriedly got in to it and dialed a number. She felt her hand was shaking and tears were coming in her eyes bit by bit.

“Honey…it’s me” she whispered to the phone.

“I was waiting for your call. Come here..... I am waiting for you”

For her surprise she heard her dearest husband’s voice from far in the phone. At once her tightly held tears were rolling down and she cried like never to the phone. She didn’t know for what reason those tears were falling but she let them to fall. The defeat she felt in her life was so much her to bear. She hung up the phone.

“Let’s travel to the outhouse of my husband” she instructed the driver.

 

……………………………….

 

Yoon Ji Hoo stopped the car at his door step. He just stayed few minutes there staring at his house. The house where he has each and every memories about Grandfather and his bride.

“Sunbea!” she murmured looking at his thoughtful face. He stared at her with a smile.

“Don’t get out until I say”

He whispered to her and got down from his seat and walked towards her side. He opened the door and placed his arms under her thighs and carried her in his arms.

“Sunbea!!!” she yelled shockingly seeing the dazzling smile in his face.

“I always dreamt of carrying my bride in my arms like this”

He said while walking towards the house. Jan Di stared at his cool and shining face again and she tightly held his neck placing her head on his chest. Her heart was pounding right now.

He entered in to house carrying her in his arm and gave a foot kick to the main door to lock it automatically which gave a smile in her face. Entering to his bedroom and stopped at the entrance he looked at his bride.

“Do you too remember everything what I remember?” he asked tenderly looking at her.

“How come I forget even single thing between you and me inside of this house?”

He released her from his arms and made her stood in front of him. The long tail of her frock she just forsook from her hand. He caught her hand from him and kept it on his heart staring at her smiling eyes.

“Do you feel it?” he asked looking at her making her feel his nonstop high heart thump. She took his hand and kept it on her heart at the next minute.

“I do…and do you feel it too?”

She murmured placing his hand on her heart. Her touch was so soft in his hand which gave sweet thoughts in his heart.

He slowly bent down to her and gave a peck on her lips. She smiled with him. Ji Hoo released his hands from her and placed them in his pocket while she was staring at him.

“Life is about to start, Jan Di-ahh! It’s still like a dream to me” he said sighing with a smile. Jan Di looked at his emotional face. There was something she truly wanted to do; it came to her mind quickly.

“Sunbea!!!”

“Mmmmm”

“There is something I really want to do, so please don’t stop me…”

“What is it?” he asked tenderly. He could see the sensitive emotions in her face too.

Without answering him in words Jan Di lifted her frock a little and knelt down in front of him and joined her hands together and bowed her head till she touched his feet from her hands. Her eyes got closed and her heart was in a relief.

“Jan Di-ahh!!! What are you doing? Stand up quickly” he quickly held her arms when she touched his feet and tried to make her lift. He felt his heart has stopped right then and his eyes were widened with the shock.

“I am bowing my head in front of my husband….Bless me to, be the one for you in next life also… What I learnt after everything was that soul-mates cannot be separated ever… ”

She whispered to him staring at his face. Ji Hoo quickly lifted her from his hands and caught her both side arms.

“Jan Di-ahh!” he murmured without having words to tell her. His heart has frozen with the emotions ongoing. He never thought to experience something like that.

“You are the only one for me forever and it is my wish at my deathbed even” he whispered to her exploding his heart. He could see his bride’s smiling eyes in front of him.

He moved closer to her and caught her head from his both hands and kissed her forehead. Jan Di closed her eyes once again when his lips found her there. She softly held his clothes from her hands when her heart was filling with the peace and joy all over.

“My mom said that she worshiped to my father on their wedding day like that. I too always wanted to do it in my wedding day…touching my husband’s feet and bowed my head in front of him and say him to bless me……..”

Jan Di whispered while keeping her head on his chest. Ji Hoo’s embrace was making her melt in her heart.

“You don’t want to touch my feet as long as you stay in my heart” he kissed her head tenderly. Her hands tightened around him lovingly.

“You deserve it from me sunbea!!! You really deserve it” she whispered leaning to his body. She could feel his fingers which were going through her hair softly.

“Do you know why I like you this much?” Rubbing his chest she asked again in a low voice.

“I want to hear from you”

Her fingers were sending electricity in his body. While saying he closed his eyes feeling those chills.

“Because even when I belong to someone, even when I apart from you, and even when I hurt you, you were always there for me without asking anything return…..hiding everything thinking it would be hurt me…………..There is no single man in this world to love me like this other than you…” Jan Di murmured to his chest. She could hear his heart was staring to beat bit by bit highly. Truly Ji Hoo felt that his eyes were moisturizing with her words.

“But did you know, you couldn’t hide it from your eyes…When every time I saw it from your eyes, I trembled in a corner of my heart and I scared a lot about my feelings… I never thought I would decide to swim against the waves just to belong to you like this…………” She muttered again.

Jan Di raised her head and looked at those eyes of him.

“I always used to see your back image Jan Di-ahh! Because I couldn’t see you in eyes to eyes hiding my thoughts… I tried hard my best but……. I couldn’t let you go from my heart…If you would marry someone else; I think my heart would burst with a heart attack… And I always wished that may happen if I would need to see something like that ever……..There were times that I wished that I would not exist in this world…..and………..”

Jan Di quickly placed her hand on his lips stopping his words. She couldn’t hear his painful past anymore…

“Let’s stop this conversation because it’s hurting you…” she whispered to him. He smiled lightly touching her hand.

“I don’t want to die ever again Jan Di…because you are mine now…the life I expected like a crazy is in front of me right now……It’s you…my heart trembles always because it’s You…….”

He murmured looking at those star eyes of her. She didn’t have words to say…she felt like dumb in front of this love again and again… The sound of falling rain and the sound of her heart beat were at the same noise.

 “Yes I am only yours” she whispered to him.

Yoon Ji Hoo moved slowly towards her bride and kissed her both eyes adorably and moved to her pinky lips. Making her lost within him, he kissed those trembling lips and felt his own heart thumping too… he could feel that she was leaning on him bit by bit making him nervous in his body and in his feelings.  He placed his hands around her and pulled her towards him tightly to feel her emotions and her beauty in his body.

More than the wedding kiss they shared at the ceremony hall, in front of everyone wearing those heavenly bridals…, in this house... in his room…and only in between them, making the rain and stars to witnessing, they shared their lives with a deep and touching showers of kisses for a long time letting themselves to find their heart beat at the same rhythm.

 

………………………………

 

“Please make your signatures here”

With the words of lawyer Jun Hee stared at Jun Pyo. She felt really weird in her feelings in this situation.

“I will sign for taking over the position of Managing Director but I am not going to sign for transferring the ownership and shares.” She said looking at him.

“Noona, I have no intention of returning here again. So I don’t want anything” he muttered.

“Brother, If you want me to take over your position then you will have to agree with me on this matter and I know one day you will return for sure…” she said strictly.

“I think I forgot that you my one and only Noona, stubborn just like me” he smiled with her.

After signing and finishing everything four of them came out of the house.

“Je Kyang! What do you think?” looking at her pale colour face Jun Hee asked. Without giving an answer she stared at Jun Pyo.

“Right now she is in a shock. You need to give some time for her” Joon Min whispered to Jun Hee.

“I guess so”

Both of them slowly left the place. A weight in Jun Pyo’s heart faded away little by little settling things in this way.

“Hey! Monkey!” he stared at her standing at the door step.

“I don’t understand your moves Jun Pyo”

She murmured shockingly. He placed his hand around her shoulder and brought her in to the living room.

“I know you are surprised but you know what I like and what I dislike, don’t you?” he asked placing his arms on her shoulders.

“Mmmmm…”

“Je Kyang!”

“Mmmmm…”

“Will you……..Will you come with me?” she stared at his eyes tenderly. His eyes were asking answers which she knew already.

“Do I have that kind of a part in your life?” she asked weirdly.

“Yes, you have” he murmured looking at her. “Please become not a part but the whole position of my life” he whispered again.

“What do you mean by?”

“Let’s start the life together. Let’s go so far from here and live with stars all the way. Let’s grow together and live together forever”

She could see the bright smile in his face and the shine in his eyes.

“Goo Jun Pyo! What should I tell to my parents? I mean….we are not…..actually….ummmm…..”

She couldn’t finish the line at once but stuck but he could realize what she was thinking right away. He took a little box from his pocket, opened it and took a little ring from it. It was a blue diamond ring with pure gold. Her eyes got widened a lot. He held her hand and placed the ring on her ring finger and stared at her.

“Do you know what this ring mean?” he asked.

“You tell me”

“It means that you are bound to me” He whispered to her

“Goo Jun Pyo!” the shocking eyes of her were shining and surprising at the same time.

“Tell your parents to get ready to see their daughter as a bride again at USA” He smiled with her tenderly.

“Again?”

“Yes, we were about to get married at a point of our lives” remembering the past memories he whispered.

Without saying a word Je Kyang broke the gap between them and hugged Goo Jun Pyo dearly. She placed her head on his chest and caught him placing her hands around him.

“Let’s begin our journey as we want”

Hugging her tightly to him he whispered to her ear. At once he bent down a little and carried her in his arms making her surprise.

“Goo Jun Pyo!” she yelled tightly holding his neck. With a smile he walked towards his bedroom carrying her. He made her sit on the bed and bent towards her face a little.

“Can’t we have an advance honeymoon?” he asked naughtily.

“Hey!!!!” she yelled hitting his arm shyly.

“Then, can I kiss you at least?”

He asked then funnily. She smiled to him. And he smiled to her. Their eyes were shining like the stars when he caught her lips from his cold lips. Je Kyang placed her arm around his neck and closed her eyes. The happiness she was feeling to have the man she loved in her life was overflowing from her heart. The ring was shining reflexes the emotions she couldn’t express right then. She knew she loves him a lot and by this time she feels that he cares for her and that caring is so similar to the feeling of Love too…

 

…………………………………

 

Having a sweet dinner by themselves in the dining area on the kitchen they talked lot about their lives. Their past, their relationships, the moments they suffered, the moments they pleased and everything they were remembering being together as the husband and wife today.

“I can still remember the time you hugged me after so long years passed at this very point” Jan Di said while stopping at the dining table when Ji Hoo walked to her.

“It was the time you were telling me that you didn’t meet Eun Ji and you were waiting for me when I was mad at you” she reminded.

“Didn’t you know you loved me at that very moment when you felt jealous?” he asked looking at her.

“I knew but I didn’t want to admit until you left me”

“I knew” he whispered. He touched her hair and rubbed them softly. She smiled with him lightly.

Jan Di was bit tired and sleepy. She yawned several time. And it was so cool and cold due to rain. Ji Hoo could notice all in her.

“It has already passed ten o’clock. You must be tired and sleepy.” he whispered with a light smile seeing her yawning.

“Yes I am…Sleepy and tired….Need to sleep soon….” she murmured. “What about you?” she asked then.

“You go and rest I will come soon” he said looking at her.

“Mmmm… alright”

She murmured looking down. Her feelings were getting strange at once but surely she felt that she needs a good sleep because she was tired. He just stared at the way she was going to his room. The room where only he has slept over twenty years of time now she was entering to it.

He placed his hands on his pockets and just passed a sigh to the air. Once sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter