Episode 01

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the night when Jun Pyo proposed Jan Di to marry him. She came just after the graduation party of Shinwa High school. She left other F4 members in front of the ceremony hall and ran towards the Namsan Tower. This time the decision was mealy taken by the Jun Pyo. Nothing has bothered him as he stated, even his mother. He is going to go to America.

Jan Di was really shocked. And keep watching outside of the window with empty eyes. But she heard everything.

“4 years” he said. “The longest is 4 years” he whispered again.

She was lost in her thoughts. After battling a heavy war, she has come to this state where to have him. She cried a lot. She sighed a lot. But he didn’t know anything. Only Ji hoo sunbea knows them all. He was lost his memory about her and it was about to go abroad with another girl. Even before that she had to escape from him because of the love and care she had for her dear ones whom was cruelly affected by Jun Pyo’s mother, Mrs. Kang.

“So, go with me” he said. She was suddenly got down from the thoughts which were running. ‘go with him…!!!! What should I say…’ she again lost. This is not a big problem even. She had a dream of becoming a doctor one day which was promised and decided with Ji Hoo sunbea. ‘Even I go to America; I can study and become a doctor. Sometimes the facilities also will be better than here… What should I say to Jun Pyo…’ She still thinks. She just felt that something is pulling her backwards from going with him. Something inside does not let her leave Korea. Isn’t it her desire of becoming a doctor studying in the Korea..?  Or is it she afraid of joining a huge prestige family in her very younger age? Or…..??? She confused but she could answer him.

“I can’t” finally she said.

“What? Why can’t? “The expressions of his face were really surprising what is she going to say. He just had a bad feeling about it.

She explained him that she wants to stay here to fulfill her dream and for her future.

“Just like you, the thing I want to try my hardest at and to place all my hopes on that one thing, it’s here.”

He felt bit depressed but didn’t show it further since he also had his own dream and thinking about it by going to America for the success of his family business. Like that she also thinks about her own dreams.

She said to go and come back.

“In 4 years if you return as a really cool guy I’ll think about it again then.”

‘Separations are really familiar. Most of the time we separated and again we back together. Life without him cannot be even imagined. But as always, as always he struggles and as always I release him, even today I have to release him. He has two priorities which are his love and his family prestige over Shinwa.’ She thinks deeply.

Jun Pyo couldn’t believe what she said. He thought that she would agree with him at once and get married to go to America. But…..!!!

“You’ll regret if you lose me…”he said to see her expressions and to hear what she is going to say.

“You are the one that will regret it if you lose me…” She said smiley.

Jan Di, herself was really surprised what she said right now. Not for the statement that ‘he’ll regret……’ but for the statement which was not said by her. She thinks carefully ‘why didn’t I answer ‘yes’’… It is true that he didn’t ask a question but in one hand it is a question.

            “You will regret if you lose me…..”

She should have said... ‘Yes, I will regret if I lose you…’ But she didn’t mention it. She just smiled with him.

“I lost” he smiled. “I already know if I lose you, I will regret it till the day I die” he said emotionally. Jan Di was staring at him with empty eyes.. She can see his every expression in his face. But she didn’t tell him that she also will regret till the day she dies if she loses him. She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter