Episode 30

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gum Jan Di surprisingly ran towards home. She was so much tensed about the surprise. But the feeling she felt was not good whereas she scared unknowingly.

“Ahh! Jan Di-ahh, have you come? Mr. Jang is here to meet you.” Jan Di’s mother dragged her in the mid of their small living room.

“Me?” Jan Di surprised.

“Miss Jan Di, I am here to give you something. Hope master Goo Jun Pyo has informed you about this already. Mr. Jang the chief secretary of Shinwa said with a smile.

“What is it Mr. Jang?” She asked curiously.

“Take this.” He gave her an envelope and a bunch of keys. Jan Di curiously got the envelope and the key set. She opened the envelope and found a letter inside of it. She opened the letter and found out it was a printed one but the handwriting was Jun Pyo’s.

‘Jan Di-ahh,

This is the first step we are going to step in. I have arranged everything for you and for your family. But the best thing is my mother also has approved this. It is a beautiful house for all of you to live in. hope you accept this as you accept my heart. Do not worry about your father’s business. When you move to the new house we can use the whole existing house for your business with an expansion. Mr. Jang will talk to the landlord regarding this. Jan Di-ahh, please accept this for me. I want you in my life. Give me a call after you see this.

With lots of love.

 Goo Jun Pyo.’

Gum Jan Di’s eyes were widened and same as the mouth. She couldn’t even think about it. ‘What is he doing? Is he crazy?’ her thoughts were becoming anger little by little. Jan Di’s mother quickly dragged and got the letter from Jan Di’s hand and read. She was over joy with the news.

“Ohh!! No!! A house!! Mr. Jang, is this true? Oh God! I can’t believe.” She was shouting happily.

“Mom, stop shouting.” Jan Di screamed even without much bothering of the presence of Shinwa representative. Jan Di’s mom was quickly quiet and surprisingly waiting for Jan Di’s reaction.

“Mr. Jang, I am sorry, I can’t accept this. Please take back. Please inform Goo Jun Pyo that I don’t need his money and I have everything I want in this house.” She said angrily.

“Ms. Jan Di, I am sorry. I am here to follow the instructions only. Please keep the keys with you; once you are ready I will guide you to the place. Thank you.” He whispered and left the house.

“Jan Di, what do you think that you are doing? See, Jun Pyo son has still hopes for you. It is obvious that he needs to adjust you for his level. It is not a shame. Why are you behaving like this?” Jan Di’s mom was blaming her.

“Mom, please. Stop this. Leave me alone.” She screamed and went to her room.

Jan Di was really shocked. She never thought that Jun Pyo would do something like this. Is this what Jun Pyo want or is this an idea of his Mom? She couldn’t figure out properly. She didn’t want to get humiliated. She thought something like this as a humiliation. She kept her head on the table and closed her eyes.

“Beep…. Beep….beep….” Her phone was ringing. She assumed that Jun Pyo was calling. She just ignored and stayed as it is pretending that she didn’t hear. Phone was ringing two to three times and got disconnected.

“Knock… knock….. knock….” She heard that someone was knocking the door but she pretended she didn’t here and waited her mom to go and see. Few seconds were passing and she heard a male voice and her mom’s voice time to time but unclear.

“Jan Di-ahh….. Jan Di-ahh…. Come here soon.” She heard her mom was calling urgently.

“How bothersome!” She thought angrily and stepped out from her room and moved to her living room.

“Sunbea!!!” her voice went high and her eyes were widened so much. He smiled at her.

Jan Di’s mom was staring at Yoon Ji Hoo like a statue. She remembered clearly that she saw him at the art foundation and he was the one who helped her when she accidently about to fallen and at the fish village also. She was so much surprised and just realized that he is the son of former President and the heir of art foundation and all.

“Oh! I am sorry, I couldn’t recognize you. Come and sit here.” Jan Di’s mom said quickly.

“Ahh! It is ok. Thank you.” He came inside and sat in the small chair. Jan Di’s mom suddenly ran towards the kitchen to bring some snacks to him.

Gum Jan Di who is totally surprised came closer to him staring at his face.

“Why are you like this?’ He asked smiley.

“I never thought you would come to our house like this. It’s totally surprising.” She said with a surprise smile.

“Sorry if I bother you all. I called you two to three times waiting outside. Since you didn’t answer I thought of coming here.” He explained.

Jan Di suddenly remembered how she ignored the calls thinking those were from Jun Pyo.

“Oh! I am sorry. I just ignored because I thought that was Goo Jun Pyo.” She said smiley.

“Huh?” Ji Hoo surprised.

“Have some refreshments master.” Her mother brought few refreshments along with some snacks.

Ji Hoo felt bit uneasy thinking that the arrival of him was a trouble for them. But he accepted all as a respect for them.

“Thank you.” He slowly ate and had some drinks. Jan Di was surprisingly watching him. She remembered how Jun Pyo also spent the day with them in the past. She sighed.

“Young master, we are so grateful to you. Because of you we got the contract from Art foundation and now we live happily than our past. Thank you so much.” Jan Di’s mother bowed in front of him making him nervous again.

“Oh please don’t bow in front of me. It is alright. You have got it because your work is quality and pure. Keep it going.” He whispered and smiled.  “And I am sorry for coming suddenly like this without prior noticing. Also thank you so much for you too. I come to meet Jan Di and if you are free now can you come outside?” He said politely looking at her face.

Jan Di suddenly smiled to herself feeling his politeness in front of her mom. Ji Hoo noticed it but without saying any word he bowed his head in front of her mother and slowly stepped out from the house.

Jan Di followed him slowly and he has stopped his bike near to the children park. He went to the park and sat in the bench. Jan Di slowly came and sat closer to him.

Ji Hoo was watching over the sky. It was a starry night. Jan Di looked at him & she knew why he has come at this hour.

“I am here to listen to you. Tell me what you want to tell.” He slowly stared at her who was next to her and whispered.

“You came because you couldn’t come at that time? Right?” She asked looking at his eyes.

“How much I tried hard not to come, I couldn’t resist myself. When finally I came to my senses, I am here.” Unknowingly the words of his heart jumped out. Jan Di was staring at his eyes but when she couldn’t bear them she quickly looked at the sky. She knew what he was referring. But just as in the past she tried to pretend that she didn’t realize. She scared to accept his words but she didn’t want to lose him as well.

“I am sorry for troubling you at that time. I didn’t know that you were with Sun Hyun Unni.”She said while looking at the sky.

Ji Hoo suddenly looked at her face. A light image of jealousy has drawn in her face. He smiled to himself.

“Why are you smiling?” She asked curiously.

“Nothing, it is just.” He whispered. “Jan Di, tell me the reason which you called me. Is there anything that I can help you?” He asked again.

“Sunbea, can you remember, one day you told me that there is no something like Jun Pyo’s world and Jan Di’s world in this earth. Only the point of view of us changes the image. Can you remember it?” She asked.

“Yes.” He answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter