Episode 31

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jan Di-ahh, Ji Hoo sunbea was correct. You should give a try for this. Don’t think that you surrender for their wealth. Jun Pyo sunbea is who you need at last. As Ji Hoo sunbea told you, comply and then complain.” Ga Eul explained to Jan Di at a break of the porridge shop.

Jan Di sighed.

“Jan Di, shall I ask you something?” The friendly boss of Jan Di came between them and asked.

“What is it master?” Jan Di answered lazily.

“Jan Di, as I see, you and Yoon Ji Hoo are very close to each other and I have seen how he looks at you. Aww!! His eyes were shining and smiling whenever he was looking at you. So, Jan Di-ahh, haven’t you ever had feelings for him? Because personally I believe that he is the one who match you perfectly.” He whispered with little bit of a scare thinking that Jan Di would get angry.

Jan Di felt like someone hit the head from her back. She surprisingly looked at him and Ga Eul. Ga Eul also was shockingly looking at the master.

“What are you talking master? He is a close friend of mine. How can I think about him like that? We are just good friends.” Jan Di said with broken words but those words of him has stuck in her mind so badly.

“I just asked Jan Di because I felt like that. Sometimes I felt that you also like him too. It’s ok because it’s up to you. But remember, how much we denied and hide our feelings then it will be shown up.” He said and went inside.

Jan Di and Ga Eul were looking at themselves shockingly after hearing his unclear words.

“Ga Eul, is there something wrong with me? Why even the strangers ask something like this often? Je Kyang Unni and now Master also were asking the same.” Jan Di was completely confused.

“Hey, don’t think those words. You know he is crazy. Who cares about his judgments?” Though Ga Eul also confused she tried to relax her friend’s mind for time being. Jan Di sighed and looked outside with empty eyes.

“Ga Eul, I will think about Goo Jun Pyo’s offer though I am not pleased.” Jan Di whispered.

“That’s good Jan Di-ahh, your parents must be so happy.” Ga Eul replied happily.

“Let’s not talk about them. They are over happy and blaming me of delaying accepts the house.” Jan Di said lazily.

“Jan Di, Ei Jung sunbea asked both of us to come to meet him in the evening after working here. You are coming with me, right?” Ga Eul asked.

“Huh? Me? Why me?” She asked surprisingly.

“He didn’t explain anything but asked me to come with you.” Ga Eul answered.

“Ok darling, let’s go. You are my friend and who else come with you if I am not.” Jan Di smiled and touched her friend’s hand.

“You are lucky because, though Ei Jung sunbea said he was leaving soon now he has remained so many months with you.” Jan Di said happily again

“Yeah, it has been passed more than four months from Jun Pyo sunbea left. Right? Time runs fast Jan Di-ahh.” Ga Eul said with a smile.

“Hmmmm…” Jan Di replied shortly and her mind tried to catch Jun Pyo’s image.

 

……………………………………..

 

Goo Jun Pyo was bit upset for last few days. Still he couldn’t get an answer from Jan Di. Every time he tried to contact her and get the answer he wants, she avoided him and hanged up the phone.

“Beep…….Beep…….Beep….” By shattering his imaginations his phone was ringing.

“Hello… Goo Jun Pyo…It’s me. I have arrived here.” Ha Je Kyang’s voice was coming through the line.

“Oh! Why didn’t you tell me? I should have come to pick you if you have told me earlier.” He said showing his dislike of not informing him.

“Sorry. Goo Jun Pyo! I am not good at farewell as well as the welcome. Where are you?” She said with a smile full voice

“I am at the office.” He answered

“I am going to my apartment now. I will come to meet you later then.” She said happily.

“Ok then, I will be waiting to see you.”Goo Jun Pyo said back and hanged the phone. He felt bit happy after hearing that she has come to States. There is no one for him to speak. Every one considers and treats him as the Boss and nobody was there for friendly manner.

Again his phone was ringed and that was a text massage.

‘Goo Jun Pyo, I will accept your request. But I need the time to move on.’

He felt so much happy after seeing Jan Di’s massage. Seeing that at least she has agreed to move on, he felt overjoyed. It was ok for him to wait since she has accepted it. After long time his heart was filling with the happiness and he waited for Je Kyang to share his happiness.

 

………………………………………..

 

“Ei Jung sunbea, what is so special?” Jan Di asked when he ordered so expensive and delicious foods for three of them.

“Nothing special! But I want a help from you Jan Di-ahh.” He said humbly.

Ga Eul also was looking at him surprisingly.

“What is it? I will do whatever I can. You have helped me a lot so far. What do I need to do for you?’She asked happily.

“Jan Di-ahh, I am going by end of the week to Sweden. So I would like to have memories before I leave. I am planning to go a trip with Ga Eul and it will be two nights and three days.” When Ei Jung was slowly explaining Ga Eul interrupted quickly.

“Sunbea! A trip for three days!” Ga Eul shockingly asked.

“Can you see her reaction Jan Di ! That’s why I need your help. Can you also come with us to go?” He asked with a humble smile.

“Me? But how can I? Sunbea, it is a couple trip and how can I …………..?” She tried to gather her words.

“I have known that you would say like this. Woo Bin will not be in the town. So I asked Yoon Ji Hoo to come with us. If you will agree then he will also agree.” Ei Jung explained with more hopes.

Ga Eul felt so sweet about Ei Jung. She was happy, feeling that he has understood her thinking pattern and she felt so good if Jan Di also will come. Jan Di was speechless. She looked at her friend and saw that she also was expecting her acceptance.

“Jan Di, do you think that Jun Pyo sunbea will be angry with you?” Ga Eul asked with a scare.

“No, no… why should he angry? There is nothing here to get angry for him.” She said quickly.

“Then will you come with us?’ Ei Jung asked while looking at Ga Eul as well.

Jan Di was so much confused. Spending three days with friends is not a big problem for her. But since both Ga Eul and Ei Jung is a couple, she knew that she will have to stay with Ji Hoo without disturbing them. It was not something she has not done before. All the time, she has spent her time with Yoon Ji Hoo. In New Caledonia, In Macau, In Seoul also, most of the time she has spent the time with him though Jun Pyo was in her sight. But today thinking about spending the time with him was bit of confusion for her. She couldn’t realize that why she was feeling like this but in a deep corner of her heart wants to accept.

“Jan Di-ahh, what are you thinking this much?” Ga Eul pitted her friend’s hand and asked.

“Ahh! Nothing! I was just thinking.” She said with a confused mind.

“Jan Di, I would like if you come with us, because of me.” Ga Eul said humbly touching her friend’s hand while Ei Jung was staring at them.

Jan Di saw the anticipation of her friend’s eyes. Ga Eul also will not be able see her love for years as same as Jan Di. She felt sorry about her friend.

“Ok Ei Jung sunbea, I will come with you all.” She said finally.

“Jan Di-ahh , really !!! Thank you Jan Di-ahh” Ga Eul hugged her friend’s neck happily.

“Thank you Jan Di. I will tell Ji Hoo that you will come with us and he also will come then for sure.” Ei Jung said happily.

 

…………………………………………

 

Yoon Ji Hoo was in the art foundation. But today he has not come for managing business but to relax his mind by playing the instruments there. He sat on the Piano and slowly playing it while closing his eyes. The request of Ei Jung has confused him so much and his mind was running here and there. It was always the music

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter