Episode 73

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ga Eul….are you at home?” Jan Di’s nervous voice came from the phone hurriedly.

“Yes, Jan Di, I am about to sleep. Why? Any problem?” she asked sensing that something is not right.

“Ga Eul, that letter! The letter which was written by Ji Hoo sunbea! It has gone….” She said in a crying voice.

“What? What do you mean by gone?” she asked surprisingly. Jan Di explained that Jun Pyo has come there and after that how the letter has been missing.

“Do you think Jun Pyo sunbea might have taken it?” Ga Eul asked shockingly. She felt a deep scare in her own thoughts even.

“I don’t know, but it’s gone. I feel like that. Ga Eul, what will happen now?” Jan Di asked with an extremely worried tone.

“Jan Di, did he call you? Has he said anything to you?” she asked again.

“No he didn’t.” she answered.

“Then meet him tomorrow and see his reaction and then react with it. Sometimes, you have kept it somewhere and you may forget where it is. Therefore, don’t be hurried and notice his reaction tomorrow at first.” She explained to her.

“Mmmm... I got you” Jan Di replied shortly.

“But Ga Eul, I have a doubt. If by any chance if he has got the letter, then how could he get to know about it at first?” Jan Di said curiously.

“Yeah…that’s a point. How could he? There is no way he knew about it. It’s a secret between you and Ji Hoo sunbea. Only you, I and Ji Hoo sunbea knew it” Ga Eul replied thinking a lot.

“Sometimes, maybe I am over thinking. As you said sometimes I might have kept it somewhere.” Jan Di said trying to get calmed.

But at once Ga Eul remembered something. She felt really curious about that but she didn’t express it to Jan Di. She thought to examine about it separately.

“Jan Di, what about Ji Hoo sunbea? Did you meet him? You said that you couldn’t meet him much in last week…” Ga Eul asked.

“Today evening I went there but he was not at home. Harabouji is also bit sick these days. I spent my time chatting with him and back to home” she said. No one has known about the critical situation where harabouji was at that moment.

“Ohh is that so? I have a feeling that Ji Hoo sunbea avoids you from meeting. Don’t you think?” she asked

“I feel the same but I don’t have hard feelings on him Ga Eul. He has his reasons and I know them well. It’s my fault.” She said worriedly.

When Jan Di hung up the phone Ga Eul was thinking deeply. The secret about the letter is only known by her, Jan Di and Ji Hoo but recently she could remember that she told to Ei Jung about it. She felt really upset in her thoughts but she didn’t think that Ei Jung may tell about it to Jun Pyo because she asked him not to reveal about it to anyone. She dialed to Ei Jung hurriedly.

“Sunbea, I want to meet you tomorrow morning, will you have a time?” she asked hurriedly.

“Why? What’s wrong? Any problem?” he asked noticing the nervous tone in her words.

“Please meet me tomorrow. I need to ask something from you.” She said.

“Ga Eul, tell me now! What is it about?” he asked.

“It’s about the letter which I told you regarding Jan Di.” She said shortly. Ei jung shocked at once. ‘Has something revealed?’ he felt so guilty.

“Ok, Ga Eul I will meet you tomorrow morning near your school” he said in a nervous voice and hung the phone.

Ga Eul felt the nervous and shaking tone on his words. She felt scared to think that Ei Jung may have revealed about it to Jun Pyo. She believed him a lot but she feels that something is not right. ‘If he has told about it and if Jun Pyo sunbea got the letter, and then what would be happened? It’s because I told about it to Ei Jung sunbea trusting him a lot’ she felt so uneasy and worried. Her heart ached for Jan Di and she felt that she has done a big wrong to her friend revealing her secrets to her boy friend.

 

…………………………………

 

“What? But how? at once?........Where are you now? How is he, Ji Hoo?”

Waiting at the hospital room next to his bed Yoon Ji Hoo dialed to Eun Ji and said everything about Harabouji and about the current critical situation. It has already been closed to mid night and he was so far thinking that to whom he should call. Though he knew what to do at this moment, as a human, he has felt that he was not strong enough to tolerate everything alone. So many times he was about to dial to Jan Di but the words of Jun Pyo were haunting in his mind.

‘If you truly love her, then break up with her and let her to come to me without creating issues between me and her. If you don’t tag along with her, then she will be able to settle things correctly.’

Those words made him not to call her anymore. He was dying to see her and hear her voice though he is not going to force her to come to him. It was like killing him silently little by little in his feelings and he felt that how much he was lonely at this moment.

Passing few times, he saw that Eun Ji was entering towards the room.

“Yoon Ji Hoo!!! What happened at once?” she asked sitting next to him shockingly.

He explained everything happened at that night with Jun Pyo and then how Harabouji got unwell hearing those words of them. With widened eyes she was staring at him.

“Do you know, this is critical for him? Last time when we were in Japan, can you remember the doctors said that he should not have any quick shocks because it’s not good for his heart?” she said with a fear.

“I know”

He replied shortly looking down. Eun Ji stared at him. She knew perfectly that he was suffering not only because of harabouji’s condition but because of his pain full love for that girl. She slowly caught his fingers from her hand.

“Yoon Ji Hoo!” she called him slowly. “Don’t think alone, tell me anything. I will listen to you” she said tenderly. He stared at her.

“How lucky I am to have you like this Eun Ji. Even before my friends, I dialed to you. You were there with me all the time.” he said looking at her without any smile.

She took away her hand from him and smiled to him.

“I understand you well Ji Hoo, though we met for a different purpose I think being as friends is much comfortable for us because we are able to understand both of us at that relationship mostly.” She said tenderly.

“I am not going to ask you that what you will do next regarding Jan Di, because more than it I think we should consider about harabouji at the moment. Therefore, don’t make your mind messy and concentrate only on this critical situation.” She said again looking at him.

“I know Eun Ji, I am not trying to concentrate for any other thing now but as a human my heart aches continuously. Even harabouji is still unconscious” he said pain fully looking at her.

“He will wake up soon. I am here with you for anything. Don’t worry” she said patting to his shoulder trying to console him.

“Did you tell to Jan Di about Harabouji?” she asked then.

“No” he said looking down sighing to the floor.

She realized everything from his downed face. It was not like he doesn’t want to let her know but he is not enough strong to call her after meeting Jun Pyo.

“I think whatever happens among yours, she also has a right to know about him because Jan Di really loves harabouji” she whispered looking at him. Without answering her he remained silent there.

Since it was close mid night she thought to call Jan Di tomorrow morning. She waited in the hospital with Ji Hoo till dawn. Most of the time, she heard he sighed silently. Though he didn’t speak much she knew that he is really suffering right now. Letting him to stay in calm and silent she remained there with him by his side.

 

……………………………………

 

With a surprised call which has been received by Goo Jun Pyo right now, he drove to the Air port without going home when the time was closing to mid nights even. In his heart he felt a huge relief of her arrival. He waited at the air port.

“Goo Jun Pyo!!!” he heard her voice from there with a big smile and a hand wave. He was not in a good mood but seeing her bright smile and her presence he felt that he is completed with her arrival. He hurriedly stepped towards her and surprisingly hugged her warmly welcoming.

Je Kyang felt a little shock in her heart with his hug. After long time she felt sweet in her thoughts.

“It’s a surprise” she said when he stepped back from her

“Of course it is” he said taking her bag even. She felt really surprised of his behaviors.

“Seemed to be you have missed me a lot” she said while stepping to the exit next to him holding his arm like a child.

“Yeah, without monkey I was really alone” he said with a smile.

“Has something happened?” she asked noticing the dark shades of his face.

“I will tell you, let’s go” he said.

Jun Pyo drove to her home. He waited in the living room till she got changed her clothes. After half an hour she came to him and sat next to him.

“Now, tell me, what’s wrong?” she asked. He explained about the letter and the conversation he had with Ji Hoo as well.

 “Really? Is that true Jun Pyo? Is there something between Jan Di and Ji Hoo?” she asked surprisingly.

“I don’t say there is an affair but things have changed with Jan Di a lot. Ji Hoo is always same, caring and loving her though he exactly knew that she is my girl” he said in an upset mood.

“No one can stop someone’s feelings Jun Pyo. But Jan Di???” she surprised.

“I am not going to ask anything from Jan Di. I am sure Ji Hoo will not force her for anything and he will let her to come to me.” He said stubbornly.

“But in one side I feel sad for Yoon Ji Hoo.” She said making him surprised.

“Why?” he asked.

“I knew he loved Jan Di from the very beginning. And if Jan Di has turned towards him right now, it is fair in his side to get her, it’s not a betrayal. But still he doesn’t move against you and he gets all pains and being in silent.” She said looking at him. She noticed the angry shades of his face.

“So, you are telling that I am going against him and I am the one who is unfair here!!! And I should let both of them to get together and accept the defeat?” he asked ang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter