Episode 54

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Harabouji, I will be late today.” Ji Hoo said while stepping out from the house.

For small distances now he drives his car alone without a driver. He got in the car and started the engine. It was around seven thirty at night. He rode towards Eun Ji’s birthday ceremony hotel.

Slowly he was driving. He didn’t feel much hurry to go. So far, for last two weeks he has made him busy for the university. All the time, he has spent his time at the university library and most of the time he has slept there for hours and hours lied down his head on the table. More than study what he has wanted to relax him and his aching heart. Within the books he has tried to do it though he also was not sure how far he could success.

He didn’t have a mood to go for a birthday party indeed but he couldn’t break his new friend’s heart. She has invited him a long ago more than before two weeks. As usual he has dressed in white in casual with a light blue shoal which matched to his pants. Combing sides to side his half grown hair he has made him like a living piece of art.

He remembered that Eun Ji mentioned of inviting Jan Di to her birthday party but he didn’t know for sure.

It has passed nearly two weeks of not meeting her and not speaking to her. ‘Ignoring me like this much, have I done that much wrong to her? Sometimes since she is close to meet Jun Pyo, she may have thought to avoid me and she might be in thoughts of him. Even in the past when she was with him she didn’t want me. Like that, she may try to make her mind escaping from me like this. It’s better for me also. If she is going off from me then it is easy for me to going away from her as well.’ All the time Yoon Ji Hoo has thought in that way and tried to make his mind. Though he could success fooling his heart, he couldn’t fool his mind. Each and every minute automatically he checked his phone and whenever he saw someone like her in the road, he has stopped the bike and looked at that person twice or thrice. With the feeling of empty he entered to the ceremony hall and seeks Eun Ji to wish her.

“Yoon Ji Hoo, you came?” Eun Ji who has dressed in a beautiful velvet long black gown with silver colour threading came towards him smiley. He felt that she is looking good today.

“Many happy returns of the day!” he said shaking hands with her.

“Thank you so much. Only shaking hands? Don’t you give me a birthday kiss?” she asked like a small child making him strange. He moved towards her and placed his cheek on her cheeks and again wished her.

She smiled beautifully with him.

“Thanks once again for coming Ji Hoo. I am really glad to see you here.” She said again. He nodded his head.

“Ji Hoo, I have so many guests to speak and welcome today. If you don’t mind can I leave you?” she asked humbly.

“It’s alright. You go ahead.” He said.

“Your friend is there. I guess you like to meet her.” She said with a smile making him surprise and left him.

Ji Hoo put his hands in to his pockets and turned himself to the right side and looked at the way she showed. Making him shocked his eyes he caught the image of the person whom he has always wanted to see. Without stepping a step towards her, he waited there just staring at her when he noticed that she also was watching him from far. The heart which has been empty by now has felt suddenly that the veins were working in it. When with the deep eyes of him he stared at her, he saw that she was coming towards him slowly. Eventually he noticed the beauty of her. He looked from top to bottom of her body with shock full eyes. The loosen hair of her and the sleeveless short deep V-cut frock has made him doubt whether this is Jan Di or not indeed.

The young heart of him was rising towards her at once when he saw her feminine look like this way. She rarely dresses like this. Without taking a breath he stared at her till she comes to him.

Jan Di remembered her brother’s words. Truly the shocked look of Ji Hoo’s eyes has made her nervous a lot than she thought. After many days she is seeing him like this. She saw the white knight of her was waiting there till she gets closed.

 

………………………………..

 

“Ei Jung sunbea! Are you alright? What happened to you? Where are you?” Ga Eul’s questions were running through seven seas to his ears. He smiled with happiness.

“Ga Eul, I am fine and now at my apartment. Sorry I have troubled you by not calling.” He said gently.

“Sunbea, I was really scared. Truly I understood what the frightful and helpless experience is when some go abroad and no contacts at all.” She said sadly.

“I am sorry my lovely. I was so much busy with some issues of my passport.” He replied knowing that she has scared a lot.

“Why? What happened sunbea?” she asked again.

“Very soon I will have to come to America, I wanted to clear some legal matters before I apply visa there.” He said.

“To America? Why is that?” Ga Eul asked curiously.

“To see you and my friends.” He said happily making her blowing.

“What? Me and friends? What do you mean by?” she asked.

“Ahh! Still you don’t know, right? You will receive the invitation so soon then. Goo Jun Pyo will invite to all of us to America for the grand opening of the new hotel there.” He explained everything to her making her surprised a lot.

“Really… is that mean we all will go to America?” she asked.

“Yes, that’s the truth and I will come directly there to see you and others.” He said with joy.

“Sunbea, I don’t have any words to express my happiness.” She said feeling happy crazily sitting in the chair.

“I know and me too.” Ei Jung said back with a big smile.

“Ga Eul, where are you?” he asked again.

“We came to our village. My grandmother is bit ill.” She said.

“Is that so? Mmmmm….” He murmured.

“Why?” she asked when she felt that he was about to tell some other thing as well.

“I really miss you.” His shaken voice came through the phone line to her making her nervous a lot.

“Me too.” She said gently to him.

“Do you know when I miss you so much and it is really unbearable to spend the time, I close my eyes and remember the night we spent at the beach. It was the best memory I have in my life.” He said making her shy. She remained silent without telling anything but recalling her memories with him.

“I never thought that you would believe and love someone like me Casanova ever. With your memory I spend my time here.” He said again emotionally and lay down in the bed.

“Sunbea!” she murmured emotionally his name.

“I am waiting for a day like that again Ga Eul.” He said making her anxious a lot.

“Mmmmm…” she accepted his words. Not only him, she also was waiting for a day like that.

“Let’s meet soon then. My countdown has begun.” He said with a smile.

 

………………………………….

 

She came close to him and stopped in front of him and stared at his face gently. Her face was full of expressions and all are mixed.

“Have you been well?” Ji Hoo asked gently from her hiding his anxiousness over her beauty.

“Mmmmm…. Have you been well too?” she asked back.

“No.” He said at once. Jan Di looked at him surprisingly. He bent down his head with a helpless smile.

“Ahh, you both have met. But Ji Hoo will you come with me?” Eun Ji came at once in the mid of them.

“Ahh!” Ji Hoo murmured shockingly.

“Excuse us Jan Di” Eun Ji caught his hand and dragged him towards her way and went to the stage with him. Jan Di remained there helplessly just staring at them. ‘Is she this much close to him? It must be after they stayed at her house.’ She thought painfully.

She has already seen the kiss he gave to her wishing to her birthday and now he is on the stage with her to cut the cake. Jan Di was looking at them with sorrowful heart. She was just staring the way she cut the cake holding together his hand and the way they feed themselves the birthday cake with smile. Even when the heart of her was getting ached instantly but freshly she kept staring at Yoon Ji Hoo from far. She suddenly remembered how he was staring at her from the far at the Jun Pyo’s birthday party when she played the Piano. Though she couldn’t understand his thoughts on that day, today she could re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter