Episode 07

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Goo Jun Pyo texted Ei-Jung and Woo Bin asking them to come over F4 Lounge where they always get together. Both of them meet outside and came to the lounge with utmost curiosity. When they arrived Goo Jun Pyo was staring out the window and his face was look like a hell.

“Goo Jun Pyo, why did you call over us in this night suddenly?” Woo Bin asked questionably.

He turned them with anger.

“Why… now you two also have so many work to do in this night instead of meeting a friend?”

Both of them stunned while looking each other. They sat on the sopha and waited till he speaks. But Goo Jun Pyo didn’t speak. He was watching over the window again. He felt like he has been abandoned by his lover and his best friend. His heart was burning with the anger and pain. Even though he asked them to come with the intention of telling them, he couldn’t adjust his emotions in to words.

“Goo Jun Pyooooo !!!!!!!” At once, a familiar voice came behind the door, but all of them heard like someone were roaring. 

Three of them turned and looked. It was Yoon Ji Hoo who was in an irritated mood which has not been seen by any of them before. Ei Jung and Woo Bin just stood up unknowingly. Goo Jun Pyo felt like he was going to destroy everything when he sees Ji Hoo’s face. ‘How dare he has come here and tell my name roaring…’he thought by shivering in anger.

“Yoon Ji Hoo… what’s wrong with you… Why are you shouting?” Ei Jung came forward and asked.  With one to two steps Ji Hoo came to Jun Pyo.

“Goo Jun Pyo, Why did you do that? What have you told her? I am asking, what the f..k you have told her Goo Jun Pyo?” Yoon Ji Hoo shouted to his face. His eyes have widen and were shining with anger and hurt. He has forgotten that where he was.

“Within few hours..See… you know everything.. . So what the hell you think that you want to know from me? Goo Jun Pyo replied quarrelling.

“Goo Jun Pyo, what has happened? Why do both of you fight here? For what reason?” Ei Jung asked dreadfully.

Goo Jun Pyo got another copy of the photo and placed speedily in Ei Jung’s hand. Woo Bin also came close. Eyes of both of them went bigger. Without passing a second, they realized everything.

“Yoon Ji hoo, what is the meaning of this photo?” Ei Jung asked question fully

Ji Hoo didn’t want to answer them. He stared at Goo Jun Pyo. He was trying to calm down in order to discuss things clearly.

“I always thought that whatever problems happened, you would never hurt her. But finally you have come to that point also. She has hurt as much as she didn’t deserve because the love she had for you. But How have you done something like this to her?”

Yoon Ji hoo asked with sorrow full eyes. Seeing those eyes which were paining because of Gum Jan Di, Goo Jun Pyo gets his irritation madly.

“It is a problem between her and me… why do you want to involve?” He asked cruelly.

“When did I involve the problems of you and her? It was her always needs the protection when you acted stupidly and get caught. But this time you are the person who has dragged me in the mid of yours. Don’t you believe her? Don’t you have a trust on her? So then how do you say that you love her? How did you suspect her with ME?” Ji Hoo screamed with his painful voice. Ei jung and Woo Bin was watching the argument like statues.

“SO then what about the picture? Ah!!!? Then why did her kiss you like that? After all why did you do that with her? If you know, that she is your friend’s girl, then why did you go that far?  I saw both of you at the party while dancing. How close were you to each other? When she was in your arms, it was like she was in heaven. I saw them with my eyes. After seeing all of these, are you telling me to stay calm and peace? How did you touch my girl? Jun Pyo shouted at him.

“Yoon Ji Hoo, what is this… ahh!!! What is the meaning of this photo? Tell everything and clear all… please…” Woo bin pleaded.

Yoon Ji Hoo couldn’t speak what he wanted to speak. Because of his friend he has hide all his desires so far. Only he has done of helping her to live and setting opportunities for her love with Jun Pyo. But now Jun Pyo speaks like he has forgotten all the things because of misunderstandings.

“Answer me Yoon Ji Hoo..Why don’t you answer… yeahhhh…. You don’t have an answer…right.. I was the fool. I should have known that you have not given up for her and what you always did was pretending that you helped us. Still you love her…right? Still you want her? You do whatever you can do to get her? Don’t you?” Goo Jun Pyo questioned roaring angrily.

Without thinking a second, Yoon Ji Hoo came and caught his shirt collars tightly. His eyes were splitting the anger burning inside. First time in his life he feels that he should demolish everything he sees right now.

“Yes I love her. I love her more than my life. I will do anything for her in the name of my love. The kiss which leads you to suspect us was one of the finest memories I have. I don’t regret for a second what I have done with her. But You!!! Remember this Goo Jun Pyo, I have not done anything against her happiness.” He shouted releasing his pain and releasing his collar.

Goo Jun Pyo came forward and hit his face in his hand speedly. Ji Hoo fallen down to the ground. Without letting passing the time, Goo Jun Pyo leaned over to him and hit his face unstoppably. Yoon Ji Hoo couldn’t stop him how much he tried. Even though Woo Bin and Ei Jung came quickly and tried pull him away, he pushed them away with his massive uncontrollable anger and was hitting his face continuously. Blood was spreading all over his face. Ji Hoo’s lips were burst and blood was splitting. Ei Jung and Woo Bin finally could pull him away from Ji Hoo. When they dragged Jun Pyo and stood him up, he hit him speedily by his foot where it hit his underbelly when Ji hoo tried to stands up. With that unbearable foot hit Yoon Ji Hoo was thrown aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter