Episode 13

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ga Eul and Ei Jung left the place after few times. Since Ei Jung also was preparing to leave, he was bit busy at the moment where Ga Eul also wanted to spend the time with him as much as possible before he leaves.

“Did you speak to Gum Jan Di?” Ei Jung asked when they get in to the car. Though Ga Eul wants to express everything, she determined to protect the secret Jan Di asked to.

“Yeah I spoke with her. Sunbea, I feel that she is really hurt because of the suspicion of Jun Pyo sunbea. Not only that due to the condition of Ji Hoo sunbea right now, she is not be able to go away from him even though she is in a mid of suspicion.” She replied shortly. “What about Ji Hoo sunbea?” She asked again.

“Yoon Ji Hoo is always a silent and calm person. He never acted arrogant in front of anyone till he met Jan Di. I am afraid of him. I am afraid how long will be able to hold his emotions calmly and silently. I don’t think that he is going to betray anyone but ultimately he will be the one suffering mostly.” He sighed while looking at Ga Eul.

Suddenly Ga Eul remembered the incident just has happened between Jan Di and Ji Hoo. The words of Ei Jung were hearing in her ears continuously. ‘I am afraid how long will be able to hold his emotions calmly and silently’ She scared about Jan Di when she remembered the incident happened between them.

“Though we plan or we want, things will happen as they will have to be happened. I believe that the best thing is to be done is following your heart.” Ga Eul said while looking straightly through the window.

“But sometimes following only the heart will cause so many problems my girl.” He replied calmly. She didn’t say anything but so many thoughts were running in her mind.

 

…………………………………

 

‘Beep… beep… beep…’ Goo Jun Pyo’s phone was ringing continuously. He has not gone out much these days whereas staying in his room and thinking more and more. After the argument with Gum Jan Di and fight with Yoon Ji Hoo he has mentally depressed so much. Nothing has happened as he wanted. He didn’t want hurt them but now he thinks, he realizes that what he has done was hurting them and off them away from his life.

But how much he felt depressed and regretted he couldn’t give away the thoughts of suspicion about them. Though his mind reminds him always that in the past Yoon Ji Hoo and Jan Di have exchanged their situations and get calm when he was unable to anything, his heart doesn’t want to agree it properly.

He was in a situation where he couldn’t call upon them though he wants to meet them as soonest before he leaves. Suddenly his phone was ringing. It was Ha Je Kyang in the line.

“Hello…. Goo Jun Pyo, Where are you at the moment and what are you doing?” She asked through the line.

 “I am at home. Nothing to do and just thinking here.” He replied lazily.

“Did you call Ji Hoo and Jan Di and set a time to meet?” She asked.

“No not yet. I will call and see.” He replied but his tone was not really sure about it.

“If you don’t mind I will suggest you one thing. Since Ji Hoo is not well at the moment, you better to go and see him and ask Jan Di to come there as well. What do you say?” She questioned calmly.

“Why should I go to see him? Gum Jan Di must have looked after him. I saw in my eyes at the hospital.” His stubborn reply made her laughed little.

“Jun Pyo, don’t get stubborn. I hope you need to clarify things before you go. Also I know you need both of them. So you also will have to adjust and think.” She said smiley.

Her voice was felt sweet to his ears. He determined to go and see them but he didn’t mention it o her. “Will see Je Kyang…I am so much tired right now, I will sleep a little. I will get back to you later.” He hanged up the phone and thought about what she said. Going to Ji Hoo’s house? What shall I say to him then? Will I apologies? He couldn’t figure out but he wanted sorted out the issues at the earliest possible.

 

………………………………………

 

When Both Ei Jung and Ga Eul went Jan Di moved to Yoon Ji Hoo’s room where she wanted to explain few things to him as she discussed with Ga Eul. She has determined to follow her heart and let the time to solve everything without knowing what was going on Ji Hoo’s mind.

Yoon Ji Hoo was on the bed sitting, hanging down his legs. His mood was so much serious and it seemed to be that he was thinking and concluding things at that moment. Gum Jan Di moved towards him dragged a chair near to his legs and sat. He knew that she was coming towards him though he didn’t look at her.

“I will stay till Harabeoji comes home and then I will leave.” She said softly trying to see his eyes but still he was staring down the floor. She doubted whether he was in anger since his face was much more serious than usual. Without replying to her statement he thought to speak directly with her.

“Gum Jan Di, I was there every time I could, with you. I tried everything I could to pleased you. But if there will be times where you will find that I will no longer there to be with you as your fire fighter, will you be fine that? If there will be a time that I will not hear the emergency bell and won’t be able to come to you, will you be fine then?” Yoon Ji Hoo looked at her eyes and asked. His eyes were impassive and blank which were asking an answer from her.

Jan Di heard his words like in a dream. She suddenly remembered what Ga Eul also has asked from her regarding letting Ji Hoo go forever. She felt that sunbea also is asking the same thing.

“Sunbea…. Why are you being this way? Your face also has become pale.” She questioned him without answering properly.

“You didn’t answer my question Jan Di. If you find difficult to answer it right now, think about it and let me know.” He whispered with blank expressions.

Jan Di couldn’t properly realize his mind at the moment. The emotions of his eyes and the expressions of his face while few hours ago were being drawing in her mind and it surprised her with the blank expressions were in his face right now.

“Jan Di, I apologize to you if I have unnecessarily confused you and if I have needlessly touched you anytime in the past. I didn’t do anything on purpose to hurt or confuse you and to create problems between you and Jun Pyo. I just wanted to comfort you whenever you need. I had to take those pictures with you since I thought that you need the meat parcel to send to your home. I agree that I have hugged you most of the times in our private moments but I did it only for console you. I didn’t think ever for second as the way that I was touching the girlfriend of my friend…I didn’t touch you because I wanted to fulfill my desires”

“Sunbea….. What are you talking right now…?” Her eyes were widened little by little.

“Jan Di please just listens to me. I need to tell you these things today itself. I wanted you to know that I didn’t purposely anything against of you and Jun Pyo. I am happy when I remember that you could console yourself when you were in my arms in most of the hurt full moments in your life. Not only that I am happy about the caring you have over me even right now and as I promised you I will never hurt you for any reason if I will have to leave from this life. You please remember these things Jan Di.” Yoon Ji Hoo finished all his wordings just staring at her big eyes. He saw that she was listening as he requested, with widen eyes full of surprise. He felt so blank in his mind when he expressed what he wanted to tell.

“Sunbea…. I don’t know what has been led you to confess yourself like this in front of me. I don’t like to see someone like you as a hopeless person like this. But I must tell you. I have not thought wrongly about you ever. Whatever happened between us it was solely with the agreement of both of us. I take the full responsibility over every incident of our lives. I am happy about the times I was with you not only when I was down to the hell but also the each and every happy incidents happened with you .if you were not there I don’t know what would be my position at the present. I am kindly requesting you not to blame you for anything happened so far. As I promised I am not going to let you go till I know you will be fine.” She caught his hand and expressed her confession towards him.

“But one more thing sunbea… I apologize for anything that I have done unknowingly to hurt you so far I am sorry for the incidents where I could not consider from your side also. So I thought to think about it in future” Her voice was so much down and she was staring at his hand which she caught.

“Jan Di, you will not be able to do it. I don’t think that you will have to consider about me further more.” He said slowly covering his eyes from her.

“What do you mean by?” She quickly asked. Her heart was getting doubtful of what was in his mind.

“I will fix things for you with Jun Pyo before he leaves. Once you settle the issues with him you will only have to think about him and about the future of both of you. You should not talk or think about another guy in front of your boy friend. He may feel jealous then. That’s because he loves you. So here in after, you should not bother about me much more. ” Ji Hoo whispered watching her facial expressions deeply. Jan Di couldn’t believe what he was thinking. She never thought that Ji Hoo would say something like this to her. She felt so much uneasy and hurt in her heart. She stood up from the chair and came closer to him.

“Sunbea… why are you being like this way? Is this because of the incident just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter