Episode 14

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woo Bin met Ei Jung at the school lounge where both Ji Hoo and Jun Pyo fought in that night. Though Woo Bin tried to bring Jun Pyo there with him, he refused to come. Because he wanted to speak to Goo Jun Pyo with Ei Jung together but it couldn’t fulfilled.

“Ei Jung, we should do something for them, don’t you think so?” Woo Bin asked from him.

“I spoke with Ji Hoo today morning, though he is also stubborn as Jun Pyo, I don’t think that he will create and increase more issues here in after.” Ei Jung said calmly.

“What do you mean by?” Woo Bin asked surprisingly.

“Yoon Ji Hoo will not anything against Jan Di’s happiness. Though Jun Pyo suspected them I don’t think that Ji Hoo will take advantages from it since it is not what Jan Di wants.” Ei Jung replied.

“What if Jan Di will change one day?” Woo Bin asked slowly looking down the floor. Ei Jung looked at him with eagle eyes trying to realize what he was meaning.  “What are you refereeing?” He asked.

“I just told you. What if Jan Di will take Ji Hoo’s side and against Jun Pyo? I think she is worrying about Ji Hoo at the moment after the fight happened between them. I meant about that. Don’t you think so?” Woo Bin replied simply but in his mind he remembered how Jan Di’s reactions over him.

Ei Jung suddenly remembered what Ga Eul said in the morning. “Because Yoon Ji Hoo was Jan Di’s first love” He surprised when Woo Bin also referring something which is similar to it. But he was careful not to mention it with him.

“Woo Bin I don’t think that ever I could understand a woman’s heart. It is so much complicated. Especially a character like Gum Jan Di is really difficult to figure out. She only knows what she need.” Ei Jung said indirectly.

“You are right bro. I also sometimes confused about her choices. She should have tried to get Jun Pyo back instead of staying Ji Hoo’s side right now. Don’t you think so? I don’t like to discuss these things but I wanted to speak you regarding them and do whatever we can do for them”. Woo Bin revealed his inner thoughts. “Not only that Ei Jung, Jun Pyo came to the same night to the hospital as well. I am sure he came to see Ji Hoo. But he suddenly went when he saw Jan Di was next to him in the whole night and he spoke about it so much pain fully as well.” Woo Bin further disclosed the incident happened that day.

 

“Oh!! Really… that leads us to realize that Jun Pyo was also regretting for what he has done. So will arrange something and get together.” Ei Jung said thinking some plans to bring all of them together. Woo Bin nodded his head by approving his suggestion.

………………………………….

 

Yoon Ji Hoo was in bit confusion from the phone call he received from abroad while ago. The call received from Jun Pyo and the call received from abroad have made him much puzzled. He was wondering what will happen next in his life. Simultaneously Grandfather came to see him after Jan Di went home.

“Ji Hoo-ahh… how are you feeling?” He asked while sitting on the chair next to him. Ji Hoo sat on the bed facing to grandfather.

“I am ok Harabeoji. Now the pain has reduced more.” He answered.

“I didn’t ask the physical pain of you. I asked about the pain in your heart?” Grandfather slowly whispered to him tending his old but sharp eyes at his face. Ji Hoo was really surprised. He guessed that grandfather has heard his conversation with Jan Di.

“Harabeoji…!!! I don’t want to lie to you. I will tell you the truth. Because I have only you to say mine” He said while looking at him with pain full eyes. Grandfather nodded his head and listened to him.

“Harabeoji… I thought of letting go of her. I don’t think that I can handle this anymore. Inch by inch I am getting confused in front of her. I can’t say her, not to meet him or not to talk to me because it will hurt her. But I am going to avoid my presence with her as much as possible. I have tried so many things to overcome this situation within past years passed but I couldn’t let her go. At last I am trying to do this also and will try to do my best. I thought to follow the medical examinations in future and take care over your clinic as well as the foundation of Art. I am going to go along in that path where I believe at least I would find a peace.” Ji Hoo disclosed what he has determined over last few days. His face was so much pale and sad.

Grandfather was watching towards him and he felt that his grandson has defeated from his love and also he is ready to accept that he has defeated. But grandfather appreciated that the effort he will be going to take to overcome this without destroying his worth life over the lost love.

“I understand your feeling my son. I am glad that you have told me this. I always believe in you and I know that you never take a wrong decision. I will support you in every aspect as I can. Don’t worry my son you will find the happiness in your life soon.” He touched his hand and said gently. Ji Hoo felt that at least he has someone to speak about this and get comfort. He slightly smiled at grandfather.

“Ji Hoo-ahh, I need to go to the clinic now for evening batch. When I am back I will treat your injury. Ok…” He said while standing up.

Ji Hoo nodded his head. When grandfather left, he got down from the bed slowly. Though he felt bit pain in his injury it was not that much pain fully as earlier. He slightly touched his lower abdomen and moved to living room. He sat on the couch and got a book to read. Line by line he was reading but nothing went in his mind. The call he got from abroad has confused him a lot.

 

………………………………..

 

Jun Pyo dressed quickly and ready to leave from his palace. He has refused to meet his F4 friends at the school lounge already. He got into the car and instructed to drive towards Jan Di’s house. He checked the time and it was still 3.30pm in the evening. He wanted to meet Jan Di before he meets her with Ji Hoo. His heart was in a bit afraid thinking that what kind of a mood and conversation will happen with them in the evening.

Car has been stopped near the park of Jan Di’s house. He dialed her number.

“Hello…”

“Gum Jan Di, where are you? I hear so many noises. Aren’t you at home?” He asked continuously with a curiosity.

“Why do you care? I am on my way to home.” She stubbornly replied.

“Where did you go at this hour?” He asked again

“Why should I tell you and for what now you are calling me?” She asked angrily.

“Gum Jan Di…..!!! “He shouted through the phone line. “Why are you acting so stubborn?” he questioned.

“Goo Jun Pyo we are going to meet in the evening, right? And for your information I am not acting. This is my original version. If you have finished your talking I will hang up.” She said with fast words.

“Wait. Don’t hang up. I am here. Near to your home in the park. I came to meet you.” He replied.

“What?”  By that time she was closing to the park where Jun Pyo waited. She saw him from far. Jun pyo also saw that she was coming towards. He stepped towards her.

“Goo Jun Pyo,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter