Episode 32

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you so much for coming guys. I never forget your support.” Ei Jung stepped towards them and expressed his gratitude and pleasure to Jan Di and Ji Hoo.

“When did you two get this much serious? I didn’t know.” Ji Hoo whispered smiley while looking at both of them.

“We even didn’t know when it was happened. Right? Ga Eul?” Ei Jung said while looking at his sweet girl friend.

She smiled shyly. Jan Di came closer and pinched her arm while smiling. All were happy at the moment.

“Let’s go then.” Ei Jung put his arm around Ga Eul’s waist and leaned closer her to him and moved.

Jan Di was staring at them and she automatically looked at Ji Hoo where he also was staring at newly love birds. “I hope my friend may never be sad and be happy always.” She said slowly stepping behind them.

Ji Hoo looked at her face while walking with her. He noticed the sad and lonely look of Jan Di’s face while wishing the happiness to her friend. He felt that she also might think about Goo Jun Pyo and felt lonely at the moment after seeing this couple.

Jan Di indeed felt sad inside of her mind while feeling happy about her friend. But she tried not to show it though she didn’t know that her fire fighter can understand each and every expression without hearing any words from her.

Ji Hoo came closer to her while stepping behind them and put his arm around her shoulder instead of her waist. She surprisingly looked at him and saw that he was smiling in his eyes looking at her. Jan Di just sensed that he has realized what she was thinking and she let him to hold her like that with a big smile.

“How can you read my mind always?” She asked with a surprise smile while walking parallel with him.

“It is written in your face. I just read it” he said smiley by pointing his finger at her face. She smiled to the floor.

Ei Jung and Ga Eul waited till they come to the flight.

“I like to believe what I am seeing at the moment is something related only to the meaning of friends.” Ei Jung said while holding Ga Eul’s hand.

Ga Eul knew what he was thinking but she didn’t have much time to answer him since both Jan Di and Ji Hoo came closer towards them.

All of them get into the flight and ready for the journey.

 

…………………………………….

 

Mrs. Kang was waiting in her table for her one and only son. She has done each and everything so far against their love affair but she failed at last. How much she failed, she thoroughly believed that Gum Jan Di is not the match for Goo Jun Pyo and she knew that Jun Pyo is not in a condition to accept it since what he believes is that love is everything and there is nothing more than important in this life.

Without hurting his son she has thought of another way for him to realize automatically and get agreed with her. She was planning out everything over this and she always believed that there is nothing can be done.

“Did you call me?” Her thoughts were broken by her son’s voice.

“Yes, Goo Jun Pyo. Come and sit.” She said smiley.

“Did you inform to Gum Jan Di what I asked you to tell?” She asked.

“Yes, I told her and she will do accordingly.” He said happily.

Mrs. Kang was really surprised. “Really? She agreed?” She asked surprisingly.

“Yes. She needs me as I need her also. So she will do as it is.” He said confidently.

“ Ok then Goo Jun Pyo. Inform me when she’ll move to the new house. We will look forward after that.” She said while drinking some water.

“What are you thinking?” He questioned.

“Moving to a new house is not everything. There are customs and traditions she has to learn. Not only her, but also her parents also have to follow the rules. Otherwise how will we introduce them to our society as the parents of your partner?” She asked questionably.

Goo Jun Pyo has not thought about it so far. But what he felt was that Jan Di will not do each and everything they say and there will be problems in future regarding this.

“What are you thinking? Do you think that she will not accept what we are telling her to do?” She asked sarcastically.

“No, I’m not thinking like that. But everyone has their own pride and self respect. I’m thinking whether it is correct or wrong to change her like this.” He said while thinking.

“Goo Jun Pyo, I hope now you also have understood the society where we deal with. So I believe that you also realize that the future partner of yours has to be matched with them and otherwise you will face troubles as the heir of the Shinwa group. Not only that the family background and the nature of your partner also must be in a respective position since you are the managing director of world renowned company. Do you understand? So that is why I am trying to do these things. I am doing these things just because of you, not because of me.” She explained while checking his facial expressions.

“I know… I know… I have a meeting after few minutes, so I need to go now.” He stood up from the chair with a burden and upset mood. He has wondered in two worlds. He felt that the explanation of his mom was not wrong but he suspects whether she will accept each and everything they say due to the nature of Gum Jan Di.

Mrs. Kang was trying to understand her son’s expressions. She knew that Goo Jun Pyo has accepted what she has aid. Otherwise the behaviors of him would be so much different and arrogant.

She dialed her phone.

“Mr. Jang, this is president. Find out and inform me about the current situation about Gum Jan Di.” She ordered.

“Yes, president. I understand.” Mr. Jang replied with utmost respect.

 

……………………………………

 

Four of them landed to Jeju island and Ga Eul came to Jan Di and hold her hand happily.

“Ga Eul… you need to hold his hand, not mine.” Jan Di said to her friend’ ear secretly.

“Huh?” She surprised and smiled. “Are you crazy?” She said again.

“I am telling you seriously. Go to him.” Jan Di said seriously this time. Both of them looked at two handsome boys who were speaking with guards and confirming the arrangements.

“Jan Di-ahhhh… don’t be like that.” Ga Eul said shyly.

“Oh!! See this shy smile of this girl. Oh God ! See, I am also getting blushed.” Jan Di tried to friend. Ga Eul pinched Jan Di’s hand.

“If I stay with Ei Jung sunbea, then you stay with Ji Hoo sunbea… Ok…?” She asked smiley.

“Fine, don’t worry about me. Enjoy your stay with him. You will not again have a chance like this for years.” Jan Di said pitting her friend’s back shoulder.

“Thank you Jan Di-ahh. But you also do not let happen accidents with Ji Hoo sunbea.” Ga Eul smiled and said jokingly.

“What? Accidents?” She asked surprisingly.

“How many times these girls met with each other, every time they have things to chat endlessly? Right? Ei Jung asked while getting closed to Ga Eul where Jan Di couldn’t get the answer from her friend.

They laughed with each other. “Let’s go to the hotel and have a little rest.” Ei Jung said and dragged Ga Eul with him while put his arm around her waist again.

But this time Ji Hoo didn’t forward as previous. After coming to the island unknowingly his thoughts have been split and were running here and there. Being alone with Jan Di was not a new thing for him in the past but in the present even without his awareness his mind has gone so far for her and making him crazy.

Jan Di thought for a second that he will hold her shoulders like previously. She felt an unknown happiness when thinking like that. When time is passing and he was walking alone behind her, towards the hotel she realized that he will not hold her like previously which made her bit down in inside.

All of them stepped inside the hotel and it was a beautiful sea view place. While girls were admiring the view boys went to the reception.

“Can’t we have all four rooms in one floor?” Ji Hoo asked from the reception when he found out that two rooms are in up stair and other two rooms are in the down stair.

“Ji Hoo-ahh, I also tried but since this time is the season of the island, it was difficult to allocate the rooms as we want. Most of the people have reserved them already. Ji Hoo nodded his head but he was bit upset.

“Why? Any problem?” Jan Di came with Ga Eul.

Ei Jung explained the situation for two girls.

“Then you two stay down stair. Both me and Ei Jung will stay up stair then.” Ji Hoo quickly said before Jan Di or Ga Eul answered.

But what Jan Di has thought was different at that time. She liked to give every chance to Ga Eul. Jan Di knew how much her friend likes this moment. Though she has warned her not to stay with him since he will go soon for years, internally she knew that cannot be done also. So, she has thought to let Ga Eul and Ei Jung stay in one floor. When Ji Hoo said like that she felt bit upset. She came towards, caught his hand and dragged him away from their friends. Ji Hoo and all other surprised so much.

“Sunbea… don’t you understand? Let them be together.” She secretly told to his ear.

Ji Hoo surprisingly watched at her face. Jan Di went towards them smiley.

“Ei Jung sunbea, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter