Episode 18

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ga Eul, Jan Di is your childhood friend. You must know everything about her. Tell me seriously, what is in her mind? Why couldn’t she answer the questions and how did she make her mind to go to Yoon Ji Hoo even in the presence of Jun Pyo like that?”  Ei Jung asked curiously when Jan Di and Jun Pyo left.

Ga Eul looked at him and saw Woo Bin also expecting an answer from her eagerly. Though she loves Ei Jung she didn’t want to humiliate Jan Di, her best friend in front of them. She tried to create an answer for him.

“It may be due to she doesn’t like to reveal her own plans in front of all of us. She may have her own reasons not to go. As I know she wants to study for medical exams. And other thing we did a game. It is nothing to be emotional and personal. Jun Pyo sunbea also agreed at the beginning. My question is that why did he cause a problem not letting Jan Di to follow the rules?” Ga Eul replied with ignorance mood.

“There was a problem among them Ga Eul. You know it, right?” Woo Bin asked.

“Yes sunbea, that’s true. But Jun Pyo sunbea has asked for forgiveness and again they got together clearing their misunderstandings. If that is so, what is the problem then?” She questioned him covering Jan Di.

Both Ei Jung and Woo Bin didn’t have proper answers to give it.

“Finally what happened is, Yoon Ji Hoo left keeping depressed feelings with us. I feel sad about him.” Ei Jung said sadly.

Ga Eul knew about Jan Di. She knew the incident happened between Jan Di and Ji Hoo at his home. She knew that Jan Di has waved in front of him on that day internally. And Ga Eul was the only one who knew about it. She thought about Yoon Ji Hoo. She remembered how he left throwing a gaze to Jan Di. She knew though she couldn’t understand the meanings of his stare, definitely Jan Di could realize the meaning of it. Because Ga Eul believed that there is a bond between them which is only known by themselves. She cursed herself for asking such kind of question from Jan Di. She expected the easiest answer of “The lover” from . Ga Eul scared about Jan Di thinking that whether she has lost between the two of them again in her life.

 

……………………………….

 

Gum Jan Di slowly moved to her room after Jun Pyo left. She had so many things to think. She quickly had a wash and lay on her small bed. ‘Goo Jun Pyo is leaving soon’ first thing which has been come her mind was that. She remembered how he tried to carry her with him till the last moment. She felt sorry for him. She needs him in her life. She believed that she learned the meaning of the word “love” was from him. But in one hand she doesn’t want his support to live her life. She needs only his love. When she thinks about the past she experienced so many obstacles and worst incidents in her life where she faced them without Jun Pyo. But through all over them she searched and expected always his love like crazy.

When she further considered about them, she tried to think why she didn’t need Jun Pyo’s support in her life. Most of the incidents she experienced and shared with Yoon Ji Hoo. She had him next to her always when something bad happens because he heard the emergency bell inside him whenever she needed someone to support her.

‘Is it because of Ji Hoo sunbea I didn’t need much support from Jun Pyo but only his love to my life?’ She questioned from her heart. ‘What if I didn’t have Ji Hoo sunbea with me? I guessed that I could have gone to Jun Pyo or being alone suffering in those situations if Ji Hoo sunbea was not there with me.’ She realized perfectly.

She remembered the question which asked by Yoon Ji Hoo. She confirmed to herself with the understandings she got right now that her heart always expect the caring from Yoon Ji Hoo and the love from Goo Jun Pyo. She further get confirmed that she is not going with Jun Pyo because she needs Ji Hoo sunbea next to her and she believes that Goo Jun Pyo never leaves her wherever he will be. She trusted both of them so much. Though she knew her requirement is so much unfair she couldn’t adjust herself and lean for one person.

Jan Di memorized the difficult situation she faced due to Ga Eul’s question. ‘Soul mate and lover’ she has never thought about it. She knew that she has finally named Ji Hoo sunbea as her soul mate and Jun Pyo is as her lover but thinking about a marriage is a so far thing to her. She didn’t want to think about that far standing in a present like this. Goo Jun Pyo is leaving, and he is not around her for four years or more. She knew that she is not suspecting him ever but since she had bad experiences in the past for separations she always liked to think the worst scenario can be happened and prepare for it.

She took her phone and dialed to Goo Jun Pyo. She wants to hear his voice again. But she couldn’t connect him and his line was busy. She felt sad, for the whole day of tomorrow as he said, he will be busy with office work and she will not be able to see him. Only the time at the airport she will have a chance to see her love. She dialed again and again to Goo Jun Pyo. His phone is still busy with another call making her depressed.

She adjusted herself so many times in her pillow. But the sleepy goddess is so far from her. She suddenly remembered Ji Hoo. When she thinks about him, she felt so much bad when he left the place because of her. She knew perfectly that he left all of them due to her. She knew that Jun Pyo would angry with her if she kissed him at that moment but her stubborn heart wanted to follow the rules of the game and in the deep corner of her heart wanted to do that badly even without knowing by herself. She wanted to talk to him.   

She dialed his number.

 

……………………………….

 

Goo Jun Pyo was in his thoughts while travelling to his home. He always wanted to see that Jan Di is with her in his every moment of life. He believed that his heart will never change and he wished that Jan Di also will be the same.

He remembered how Jan Di was speechless in front of the questions of the game. He never thought that Jan Di could not answer for that kind of thing. He scared to speak about it later with her but his heart was worrying.

He saw how Yoon Ji Hoo left the place and how he gazed at Jan Di. He couldn’t understand their silent language but he knew that both of them have their own language even in silence. He truly wanted to believe his friend. He knew that he has never tried to get her even though he had so many chances. Goo Jun Pyo knew that Yoon Ji Hoo has his own ways for doing things. The paths and the ways of Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo was totally different. Jun Pyo couldn’t understand and guess ever that what will be the next step of Yoon Ji Hoo though he is friend of him. Because everything about them is totally opposite even the colours they like are reversed as Goo Jun Pyo always like black and Yoon Ji Hoo always like white. He knew that he can’t control Ji Hoo since he is not being able to think and read his mind. But he had the faith on Yoon Ji Hoo that he is not going to ruin him which has been built over years and years as not only friends but also as brothers. As similar to the faith, he was uncomfortable when thinking that he is also a guy just as like him.

“Beep…Beep…Beep…” He checked the phone. Mr. Jang was calling him.

 

……………………………………..

 

Yoon Ji Hoo had his night medicine and moved to the bed. He is blank in his thoughts as ever. Though he wants to think,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter