Episode 59

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I really dislike that you come to see me like this.” Woo Bin looked at her oval shape but cute features in her face with a smile.

“It’s ok for me to know that you dislike but I am happy because your parents like it” he said back again with a smile. She slightly smiled to him.

“Kim Hun Jee, shall I order a black coffee for you?” he asked while sitting in the restaurant.

 “You can still remember that I like black coffee?” she asked surprisingly. Woo Bin caught her hand tenderly.

“I never forget anything I know about you” he said in a serious view of his face.

She knew that she has feelings for him but because of her sickness she has determined that she would never fall for him or never give hopes to him. But seeing him like this her inner thoughts have nervous a lot. She slowly released her hand from him and caught the cup of black coffee.

“Woo Bin, yesterday also we discussed about this. I don’t deserve for you. Please….” She said with a helpless sight.

“Is that because of your sickness?” he asked at once. She bent down her head towards the cup.

“Hun Jin, listen to me perfectly. Whatever happens you will be alright. If they say that you need to do the surgery will accept it. But I have my faith that you do not need it.” He said determinedly.

“Woo Bin, don’t you know, what is my condition? It is not that much easy. It’s a cancer Woo Bin. Please do not come after me and make me pathetic seeing you like this” her voice became sadness more and more making his heart cry.

“Whatever you say, I am not going to leave you this time. I know it’s a cancer and doctors have confirmed removing the womb you will be able to cure. But that would be the last step. Since they have found out about this in the initial stage, I believe you will not need to do something like that ever and medicine will help you to get recover though it time consumes. And I am going to wait till that” he said again catching her both hands.

He noticed the slight tears in her eyes. He bent over her and wiped them from his fingers.

“What the point of having a girl who has a cancer in her womb? A girl who cannot give a family to a man? I really don’t like to see that you are suffering because of me in the future” she whispered

“Don’t think about me as heartless guy Han Jin. And I am not a guy who gives up on a person just because she is sick. I am not that much cheap guy. If you mean a family, then remember that you are my family in my life. Whether you accept or not, one day I will make you mine in whatever condition you will be” he said straightly looking at her eyes.

She didn’t know what to tell to him. She knew he is a prince. He has everything in his life. And even if he needs anything it’s just a far of a word. A prince like that will be going to dedicate his life over a sick girl like this. What she cannot tolerate was that.

She silently started drank the black coffee.

 

……………………………….

 

Jan Di travelled towards Central Park where Jun Pyo has asked her to come. She got down from the taxi and walked towards the central park. It was a green world everywhere. She noticed the luxury car which has been parked at the parking slot and she guessed that it is Jun Pyo.

“Gum Jan Di!” she heard his voice behind her at once and noticed that he was coming towards her.

“I thought that car is yours and I was walking towards there to check whether you are in it” she said going to him.

“Stupid, that car is not my type” he said with proud type and she noticed a Chrysler which was there and she noticed that must be his car.

“Merry Christmas!” he said with a big smile hugging her.

“Merry Christmas to you too!” she wished him back.

“But Jan Di, why do you dress like this?” he asked at once looking at her T-shirt and the Denim. Jan Di surprisingly looked at her own clothes and she found nothing wrong in it. These are the cloths she has as newly.

“Why what’s wrong with my clothes?” she asked with a bit embarrassment and it has felt like an insult.

“Gum Jan Di, today is the Christmas day and can’t you see how people dress fashionably in this city?” he said without much care.

“We just meet like this and what the very big deal about my clothes? And for what reason I need to where in fashionably manner just to meet you?” she asked in a loud voice.

“Have you forgotten that you are with Goo Jun Pyo?” he asked with a sarcastic smile on his face which made her so much upset.

“Hey...Goo Jun Pyo, are you serious? You never care about my clothes in the past. You have really changed” she said with much of regrettable voice.

“It’s not that I have changed Jan Di. When we were in Korea, we were just college students. And the things are different and I am no longer a college student but…..” he tried to gather some words.

“But now you are a businessman and now you feel that you are the heir of Shinwa Group. Am I correct?” she asked. Her heart was little bit down at the very moment. She has come to meet him happily and she has never thought that he never care something like this.

 “No point of talking with you. Let’s go” he dragged her hand towards the park. They walked towards the middle road in the Central park which was one of a most beautiful place in New York City. Both of them keep remained silent and Jan Di put her hands in to the pockets of her pants. Her heart was falling little bit to sadness but she tried not to care about it that much.

“Let’s take few photos” after passing so long without speaking, Goo Jun Pyo woke his voice.

“Huh?” she wondered.

“Why? Though we are in a relationship so far, we don’t have at least even one couple photo.” He said opening his camera in his phone.

Jan Di surprisingly looked at him. He dragged her towards a bench and sat on it closely to her.

“Why there are not much people here? Hey…did you rent the park also for today?” she asked shockingly.

“Ha haaa haaaa….. You are truly a stupid.” He laughed.

“Stupid? Not me, you are the stupid. Why do you laugh like a stupid?” she asked angrily.

“Hey…commoner, today is the Christmas day so people are busy with the celebration. Don’t you get it?” he asked focusing the camera for self photos.

Jan Di shut and obeyed him for pictures. He moved closer to her and clicked few pictures. And then he placed his lips in her cheek and tried to click another photo.

“Hey… what are you doing?” Jan Di took away her face from him quickly.

“Why?” he asked shockingly. She didn’t know why she got away from his touch at once. It was like automatically happened to her. Inside of her she was nervous so much.

“Goo Jun Pyo, you have really changed in behaviors also. Have you drunk New York water?” she asked covering her embarrassment.

“Hey idiot, when I am in New York, I have to drink New York water. I cannot drink the water from Korea” he said with a criticized laugh.

“That’s not what I meant stupid” she shouted.

“Here….come on” He forcefully dragged her towards him and placed his lips on her cheek and clicked the camera few times. Jan Di’s strange expressions and Jun Pyo’s affectionate expressions were captured by the camera just as it is.

He laughed like a stupid seeing the pictures with her where she was frowning him all the time.

“Jan Di, are you hungry?” he asked.

“No”

“Then what do you want to do today?” he questioned again.

She quickly remembered the words of Yoon Ji Hoo in the morning.

‘I am going to that church. Since today is the Christmas day I felt like going there’

He finger pointed over the St. Anne’s church which was in the city of New York. She really wanted to go there with him. She guessed that sometimes he must be there by now.

“I like to go to St. Anne’s church” She said looking at Jun Pyo.

“To the church?” he asked in strange and disliked expressions.

“Why?”

“I don’t feel like going to a church” he said lazily

“Hey…Goo Jun Pyo, if you celebrate the Christmas, visiting a church is also a part of it. And I like to see the big Christmas tree decorated there.” she said.

“Hey…Jan Di-ahh, it must be so crowded by now. Will go later. Please….” He tried to convince her. She felt that he doesn’t like to go and he must be feeling boring to go. She sighed lightly.

“What if we go to the carnival?” he asked.

“Carnival?”

“Yeah…there is a carnival in the town because of the Christmas. Shall we go and enjoy?” he asked enthusiastically. Jan Di saw the happiness of his face. She smiled to him.

While walking towards the car he woke his voice again.

“Hey…Jan Di-ahh, don’t you want the pictures I captured?” he asked.

“Huh?” she surprisingly looked at him. Truly she has not felt it.

“Give me your phone. I will send them to you” he took her phone from her hand and transferred the pictures to her phone happily.

 

…………………………………….

 

 Yoon Ji Hoo walked towards the street. In one side, it is a clear feeling of admiring the sightseeing and the people on the way, lonely, without being with any other. He saw the banner of displaying about a Christmas Carnival. He walked towards there to check about it.

It was totally a fun sight. The Marri-go-rounds, Sea-Saws, and various kinds of activities were there with so many stalls. He walked towards them and he felt pleased to see the background and happy faces of New York people. Most of them were families and couples.

“Hey...young man, why are you alone in a day like this? Don’t you like to read your fortune? Your future?”

He heard someone was speaking to him. He turned to his left and noticed a fortune teller was smiling to him. He doesn’t have any belief over those people. He smiled back to him and started to walk away from him.

“Hey…young man, you are here alone because your girl is with another man at the moment.” He shouted at him. Ji Hoo stopped at once and turned at looked at him.

‘Is he guessing?’ he thought in suspect thoughts.

“You must be having a hard time. You are going to regret of coming here so soon” he said again.

Automatically his legs turned towards him and he walked to him.

“What?” he asked.

“Give me your hand?” he said. Without having any thoughts he gave his hand to him. He saw his palm and looked at him.

“This is not an age to suffer like this. Before getting so regretful, leave this city as soon as possible” he said seriously looking at his face.

“Why?” Ji Hoo asked curiously.

“Your heart will be broken and you will feel miserable if you stay here” he said again. Ji Hoo stared at him curiously. He cannot think anything whether to believe him or not.

“Young man, you are really a selfless person with a kind heart. Your destined partner will find you and come to you in this very city, but remember not today”

Making him nervous a lot he read his hand. Paying him much more, he went away from him. The words of him were making him confused a lot.

‘You are going to regret of coming here so soon’ ‘Your destined partner will find you and come to you in this very city, but remember not today’

The words of him were repeating in his ears. ‘Is this really sensed? Or he just murmured something just looking at my face?’ Ji Hoo remembered the monk’s words once before at a temple where Jan Di and he went to worship.

‘Be good to her. She is the girl that will give you a family’

From two places now he has heard the same thing about the same topic but he didn’t have any single faith on those words because he already knew that she has chosen someone except him for her life. He sighed and walked towards the carnival. The reality is much cruel than the expectations.

 

…………………………………….

 

Jan Di and Jun Pyo stepped towards the carnival. Though she didn’t have much like for coming here, because of Goo Jun Pyo, she came there.

“Wow…it’s really nice. Isn’t it?” he asked.

“Mmmmm… Yeah…” she said admiring the view of the place and watching the various activities.

Both of them were participating for various fun events and enjoyed themselves.

“Jan Di, wait here. I will come soon” Jun Pyo said and quickly ran away from her. Surprisingly Jan Di waited there. She was just watching the crowd with a smile. Suddenly her sight caught a person who is so familiar to her.

‘Sunbea! Is that sunbea?’ she shockingly tried to figure out. But due to crowd she couldn’t completely noticed. But when seconds passing she remembered the clothes he has worn today morning and thought that must be him.

‘Yeah… that must be sunbea’ she thought finally and ran towards the crowd. Here and there, with much of difficulty she ran towards the location she saw him in the mid of crowds. When she saw the white colour clothes wearing by people, she intentionally watched them to identify. Finally she understood that she just missed him somewhere in this same place. When now she thinks, she figured out that he was all alone there wondering here and there.

Again she stepped quickly to different stalls and activity centers to find him but she failed.

“Jan Di!” a someone caught her hand suddenly. She shockingly turned back and noticed that it was Goo Jun Pyo.

“Goo Jun Pyo!” she felt that she has woken from a dream. Unknowingly without thinking a second she has run after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter