Episode 20

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did Jun Pyo sunbea call you Jan Di-ahh?” Ga Eul asked when they got a break in the porridge house.

“He didn’t call me but he has sent me a text massage that he has arrived there and will be busy few more days with office work continuously and will be contact her as soonest.” She replied with sad full expressions.

“Jan Di! Are you alright?” Ga Eul asked when she saw the sad full sigh of her friend.

“Ahh!!! Yeah, I guess I am alright. I am running with my daily schedule Ga Eul and then time is passing.” She smiled.

 “What about your father and mother? Have they found the jobs again?” Ga Eul asked again.

“Yeah, what a relief it is. They are doing the old jobs as earlier. Dry cleaning and bathing place. I am also still doing the newspaper distribution but I stopped working at the petrol shed when my parents found their jobs. So I can tend my attention for my goal” She answered.

“That’s good Jan Di-ahh, I am glad at least you are free from one.” She said comfortably.

“By the way Jan Di-ahh, I can’t believe that Jun Pyo sunbea kissed you like that in front all of them. He loves you so much.” She said happily.

“He is such an idiot. He should not have done that Ga Eul. Personal things must be personal. I don’t like that. Especially in front of F4s.” She said showing her dislike.

“Is it especially in front of F4 or only in front of Ji Hoo sunbea? Ga Eul asked straightly to her eyes.

“Ga Eul, what are you talking, nonsense.” Jan Di avoided the question. She remembered the look of Ji Hoo on that day. She suddenly remembered that she couldn’t see him over passed days for a second even. 

“But Ga Eul I missed one thing.” Jan Di highlighted.

“What is that?” Ga Eul surprisingly asked.

“I couldn’t go and see Ji Hoo sunbea. I called him few times but seemed to be he was bit busy.  But now I feel that I should have visited him. Because I feel like I am so selfish. I always was with him when I need him but when now I feel I am fine, and then I have ignored of visiting him. Don’t know what he is doing these days” She said looking at the road. She felt that she did something wrong and she felt so bad about herself.

Ga Eul noticed her friend. Sometimes she couldn’t understand Jan Di properly.

“He also should have come and see you I guess if he wants.” She replied pretending an uneasy mood.

“That’s the thing Ga Eul. That’s why I am thinking like this. Ji Hoo sunbea never stop coming to see me wherever possible always.  I think I didn’t feel it properly since he was always with me and I had his presence next to me all the time. Now when he hasn’t come to see me I feel it like passing so many years without seeing him. I should go and see him because I promised him that I will take care of him as much as I can.” She replied with so much emotional eyes.

“You are right Jan Di, don’t let him to fall again and again. You must take care about him.” Master cook came suddenly and said. He smiled to Jan Di as well.

“Master, what do you know? Don’t intervene for what you don’t know. Why should Jan Di take care about Ji Hoo sunbea, she should take care about Jun Pyo sunbea. You don’t know anything, so you go and cook.” Ga Eul felt bit angry and blamed him. Jan Di was surprisingly watching their dialogues.

“Ga Eul, master is correct. I should go and see him. I really want to go and see him. Don’t know why I feel strange inside of me when thinking that absence of him over past days.” Jan Di said. Master smiled and nodded his head.

“Jan Di-ahh!!!!” Ga Eul shockingly called.

Jan Di smiled to her.

“Jan Di if you want, you get the half day now. Today less customers we have.” Master said smiley.

“Ohh! Really, thank you master. Then I will see you tomorrow. Bye, Ga Eul.” Jan Di quickly undressed her apron and took her bag and ran to the bus halt. Ga Eul couldn’t believe what happened quickly to her. She felt strange inside of her.

 

…………………………………………

 

“Woo Bin-ahh, don’t you think that Ji Hoo’s behaviors have little bit changed after Jun Pyo left?” Ei Jung asked while shooting a pool shot at their F4 lounge.

“Why do you say so?” Woo Bin surprisingly asked.

“If you have noticed before, Ji Hoo always clung to Gum Jan Di in the past and was next to her in every circumstance. They had a close relationship where we all couldn’t even understand. But after Jun Pyo left he spent most of the time with us and the rest of the time at his home. Don’t you sense something strange?” Ei Jung asked with questionable eyes.

“Yeah, you are right Ei Jung. That’s what was happening. I met Jan Di yesterday at the porridge shop. She told that Jun Pyo has sent text massage and also she told that she didn’t see Ji Hoo for last five days. And for my surprise Ji Hoo has told her that he was busy with Art foundation and entrance exam preparing for medical college as well. I was so much surprise because I knew that he spent the most of the time with us. I didn’t mention that to her but it touched me much.” Woo Bin cleared his memories with Ei Jung.

“Oh! Really, has he said like that? But why?” Ei Jung asked curiously.

“I also don’t understand bro. Not only that, even once Ji Hoo has not called Jan Di. Every time Jan Di was the one who has called him and noticed that he was busy.” Woo Bin surprisingly said.

“Why is that Woo Bin? I don’t get it. But whatever, I feel sad about him. He deserved so many things in the life. But he couldn’t get any.” Ei Jung sadly replied.

“Let me to call him now.” Woo bin dialed his number.

“Oh! His phone is not working. It has been switched off.” He said.

“At night, will go and see him.” Ei Jung said. Woo Bin also agreed. They felt that something is going on with him. But they couldn’t understand or even guessed.

“Woo Bin-ahh, I need to go now, need to see Ga Eul.” Ei Jung said again.

“Ohh!!! Love birds ahh! Ei Jung! Are you serious with this? Don’t get me misunderstand. We are girl lovers in our past. We have met so many girls in our lives. But this girl is not like that. She is an innocent one. That’s why I am asking like this as a brother.” Woo Bin asked seriously.

“I know bro, I know. I also never thought ever that I would feel in this way for this poor girl. But I know that I love her because I don’t want pluck that flower as we do normally with other girls but I want to see the beauty and smell the fragrance of that flower till she becomes only mine. I have determined it. I know this will be a long journey but I have intended to go with her.” He replied so romantically and emotionally.

Woo Bin came closer to him and put his arm around his neck.

“That’s my bro, proud of you.” He said smiley.

“Hey Woo Bin-ahh, I was waiting to ask you something. What was that you told to Jun Pyo on that day at the airport?” he asked curiously but smiley.

“You will know soon Ei Jung. Just wait and watch.” He told smiley.

“Ah! That explains something. Hey tell me now, ah!! Please, please, tell me.” He was troubling him to get some words from Woo Bin.

“Ok, Ok… She is my pen friend. We used to exchange letters in my school time. Now she lives in America. We exchanged so many letters until our wordings get changed little by little emotional. I wanted to see her so much. But she didn’t want me to come there. With the midst of disagreement I went to meet her at a time when I went to America for business purpose.” He smiled lightly.

“WoooooooW!!!! Woo Bin-ahhhh!!! You are really something. But why didn’t you tell us so fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter