Episode 34

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jun Pyo was waiting her to call him. He was feeling bit arrogant and he thought Jan Di was behaving as she wants and she doesn’t have any respect over him.

“Goo Jun Pyo, do not drink too much. We came here just to enjoy.” Je Kyang said while taking the glass from his hand.

“Je Kyang, I am not drunkard. But I am hurt now.” He said lazily.

“Hurtful for what?” she asked.

“Though I am here I thought Jan Di would tell me everything. But she behaves as she wants and she has come out with others to Jeju Island and I don’t know. Is this how long distance relationship works?” He said painfully.

“Goo Jun Pyo, may be that time Jan Di would call you to inform you but you were not there to get her call and I am so sorry that I also forgot to tell you.” She said calmly.

“But at least she should have called me again. And now even her phone is also not working and she has gone out with Yoon Ji Hoo. What’s going on there?” He roared angrily.

“Jun Pyo! Don’t get angry. She will call you and you wait for that. Don’t come to conclusions so easily.” She said touching his hand.

“You don’t feel what I am feeling now.” He said with defeated voice.

“Do you still suspect about Yoon Ji Hoo? I thought you have cleared everything before you leave.” She said while looking at his eyes expecting an answer.

“Je Kyang, It is not like I am suspecting but I don’t like when Jan Di goes out with him.” He said in a drunkard voice.

“Is that fine if Jan Di goes out with any other except Yoon Ji Hoo?”  She asked then making him nervous from her question. He got another glass and drank it fully.

“Where are you trying to come?” He asked aggressively.

“I am trying to come where you think at the moment. Jun Pyo, do not get mad for only knowing the words that Jan Di has gone out with him and Ei Jung and his girl also are there with them.” She said trying to make him calm.

He looked at her and saw that she was trying to get him calm. Jun Pyo knew from the beginning that Yoon Ji Hoo loves Jan Di and he left her because of Jun Pyo and her happiness. And he also has known that Jan Di also had feelings for Yoon Ji Hoo in the past but she came to him giving up on Ji Hoo. Though he tried not to think badly about the relationship of both of them, even he was away from them, he was feeling senses that in four years of time whatever cannot be happened.

 He felt sad about himself. ‘If she can go out with others why can’t I?’ stubbornly he thought at once. He looked at her and saw that she was staring at him. He smiled with her like a crazy person.

“Do you want to dance with me?” Making her utmost surprise he asked from her. She couldn’t believe his words where in a hurtful situation like this.

“Huh?” She surprisingly said.

“Come.” He dragged her to the dancing crowd. He caught her hand and pulled her towards him by holding her waist and started to step for the rhythm of music with her. Je Kyang was surprisingly moving with him. She couldn’t believe what he was thinking at the moment. But his drunkard eyes have made her to realize that he is not in his correct senses.

“Hey, Monkey… I really like you. You are a good person. Have I told you this before?” He closed to her ear and told.

‘Monkey’ hearing the nick name he has said to her long time back was like in a dream to her at the moment. She was shockingly experiencing his behaviors but her inner thoughts were running here and there with the amazement and his touch over her.

Slowly he bent down to her shoulder passing his body weight when he couldn’t control his mind due to alcohol. She felt so much strange inside of her when she sensed that he was in her shoulder. She signed her guards by her hand and with their help she carried him to the car.

She sat on the seat and dragged him towards her and let him to keep his head on her lap. He was slowly murmuring words but which were not clear.

“Goo Jun Pyo, you should not be weak this much. The heir of Shinwa shouldn’t be like this.” She murmured to herself when the car was travelling on the way to her home.

 

……………………………….

 

All four friends were getting into the boat. It was bit of a large one but wasn’t much height. The cold breeze was making them chill and the boat was slowly floating in the mid of blue water.

“Are you feeling cold?” Ji Hoo came closer to Jan Di when she was shivering due to the cool breeze. She was staring at the sea with Ga Eul and Ei Jung admiring the view.

“Yeah… bit” She said smiley.

Ji Hoo removed the shoal he has worn around his neck and unfolds it fully. Then he turned Jan Di to his side and covered her shoulders and top area fully from the unfold shoal by covering her from cold. She was strangely looking at him but the feelings which were being passed through her inside were so much mixed and tender.

“Why?” He asked when he noticed that she was staring at him strangely.

She nodded her head to indicate ‘nothing’ but he felt that she was touched from the way he cared about her. He smiled to her.

Ga Eul and Ei Jung were seeing their closeness being next to them but didn’t say single word. But both of them were looking at each others’ faces with surprised feelings in their eyes.

“Ji Hoo-ahh, shall we try to catch some fish? Ei Jung asked when the silence is covering all over among them.

Ji Hoo nodded his head by approving.

“Come, let’s prepare.” He dragged Ji Hoo with him to the small crew cabin available in the boat.

“Jan Di, are you alright?” Ga Eul asked while coming towards her friend.

“What?” Jan Di asked surprisingly.

“About Ji Hoo sunbea.” Ga Eul asked. “Have I done some wrong to you bringing here with him?” She asked again

“What are you talking? I have never been uncomfortable of being with him. Sometimes even I don’t know that I like to be with him. He makes me comfort all the time. So do not think like that. You please enjoy with Ei Jung sunbea.” Jan Di said smiley.

“Jan Di-ahh, I am your friend and you can tell me anything you want. You know that right?” She asked.

“Yeah… Why not? I know that.” Jan Di smiled to her.

The point which was being referred by Ga Eul since long time regarding Yoon Ji Hoo has troubled Jan Di all the time. But she also was scared to discuss about it because sometimes she also has lost within Ji Hoo.

“Jan Di-ahh, it is too windy, right?” Ga Eul asked while adjusting her hair from her own face.

“Yeah…It is. But I like it so much.” Jan Di said while spreading her hands to catch the wind. Suddenly the shoal which was in her shoulders was blown from the wind and it was flying to the sea.

“Ohh! No…. my shoal… Ohh!! Ohh!!!!” Jan Di was trying hard to catch it stepping few steps here and there when the shoal was going with the wind to the sea. Suddenly her feet slipped and she was unbalanced and she felt to the sea.

“Jan Di-ahh!!!! Jan Di-ahhh!!!” Ga Eul screamed and ran towards the crew cabin.

“Sunbea! Sunbea! Jan Di fell to the sea. Sunbea!!!” Ga Eul shouted and screamed at her highest voice.

“What!” Yoon Ji Hoo and Ei Jung ran towards Ga Eul like an arrow.

“To where?” Ji Hoo asked while running towards her.

“There” she showed the area where Jan Di has drowned while crying.

Yoon Ji Hoo quickly jumped to the water and dived through searching her everywhere under the water. When passing seconds, he saw a light image of her where she was drowning bit by bit. He swam to the direction and caught her hair and brought her to the top of the water. He quickly swam with her to the boat where she was unconscious.

Ei Jung and Ga Eul were waiting frightfully and Ga Eul was crying. All of them knew that Jan Di is not being able to swim and it is a great danger of her life at the moment.

With the help of Ei Jung and Ga Eul, Ji Hoo brought her to boat surface and let her to lay there. He hurriedly knelt near to her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter