Episode 98

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Without a worry you can stay here” Jun Pyo glared at the girl who was still shocked in her expressions after facing a dreadful incident. She walked towards the bed and slowly sat there.

“Will it be alright for me to stay here?” she asked strangely looking at him.

“This is my house. Except me and my trustworthy people, no one is here” he said with a light smile. With scared but helpless eyes she glared at him.

“Goo Jun Pyo! I don’t want you to quarrel with your mother regarding this matter. Since I am alright I don’t want you to have a fight with her”

He sat next to her.

“Je Kyang! I am really sorry and feeling shame of what she planned and that’s why I carried you here…I will take care about that matter and you don’t need to worry about it”

He said touching her head softly. She knew his stubborn behaviors never faded away and with the time it may arise. She sighed to the air. Jun Pyo noticed the serious, helpless and lonely face of her which made his heart melted for this girl.

“Will you be alright alone here?” he asked trying to change her mood while standing up.

“What? What are you talking?” she stared being curious. She could notice the funny smile in his face.

“If you feel alone, I can stay here with you?” he asked putting his hands in his pockets funnily.

“No…..no… I am alright and it’s familiar for me to stay alone…” she said standing and pushing him towards the door. He was glad that she was smiling again.

“Now you are in my house… so the owner has the right to do whatever he likes” he said holding the door frame of the room against her push.

“Though you are the owner of the house, you are not the owner of me… therefore, go and sleep now”

She said trying to push him out again from the door. Catching her hand at once and dragging her in to him he got closer to her suddenly making her bit weird. For a second her heart got stopped in front of him.

“What if I would be the owner of you?” he asked glaring at her widened eyes. She was not able to express anything to him but just gazed at his shinning eyes.

“Good Night Girl!” Straightly looking at her eyes and making her wave in her heart he whispered to her calmly. Being dumb at once before this man who always makes her heart wave she remained the same. Noticing her shocking face he slowly released her arm and steeped out from her with a smile.

Truly he knew his heart also has become uneasy from the moment she entered to this house. For a second he remembered the time when Jan Di stayed at Ji Hoo’s house in the past when she didn’t have a place to stay.

He tried to think from a man’s point of view. ‘Even at that time Yoon Ji Hoo was in love with her but he didn’t make any fuss of being Jan Di there… May be he loved it seeing her all the time in his house but wouldn’t he feel the same heart fluttering which I am feeling right now? How did he manage that much control…? He is really someone….’

A smile came in his lips noticing his heart and the same incident which may have experienced by his friend in the past.

 

………………………………….

 

‘I won’t forget you ever after yesterday. Every single inch of you has made me felt of you’

Opening her eyes slowly and staring at his calm and peaceful sleeping face, it was the first thought she met in her mind in that dawn. She felt that his face was relaxed and quiet more than ever today. The view of a winning man reflexed in his sleeping face and it was giving chills in her heart remembering the reasons behind his peace. She slowly rubbed his hair which was messed on his forehead remembering that she was the reason for it in the last night. A smile drew in her lips reminding the moments they shared shyly.

Jan Di slowly sat on the bed with the blanket and a passed a yawn to the air freshly. At once she felt that something is wrong within her and her eyes quickly tended towards the inside of the blanket.

‘Oh my!’

She felt so weird seeing her own under the blanket. She thoroughly caught the blanket in her chest and looked for her night dress. Giving chills to her heart she could remember what happened to her night dress in yesterday night. It was there on the floor. A naughty smile drew in her lips automatically again.

She stared at him again but still he was in a deep sleep. Her eyes caught his opened leg out from the blanket. She quickly moved forward and covered his legs reminding that he was also the same as her shyly.

She spread her hand towards the rack and caught a large towel with much of difficulty. While sitting there, she covered her own much as possible and slowly got down from the bed. She stepped in to the bathroom and closed the door half and opened the tap in the sink. Automatically her eyes moved towards the mirror there. The red patch something like big birth mark which was under her collarbone was quickly caught her attention.

She hurriedly touched her opened top chest from the towel and rubbed that patch softly. A shy and nervous smile came in her lips little by little while touching there. She knew what that was. Without waiting she tried to find more patched in her body. One was on her side neck too. She felt few butterflies were flying in her stomach with the excitement. Lowering her towel she tried to notice further more. Widening her eyes and feeling so strange in her feelings her eyes could see those same red patched in some other places too. Shyly she quickly tied up the towel again in her chest.

Just looking at the mirror, once again and again she wanted to remind that passionate night when she never be able to forget. From the beginning to the end her mind was capturing each and every sensation she felt yesterday from him to the point where she didn’t notice to switch off the tap in sink. The water was flowing freely just like the feelings of her after the first night. The tense in her body and the sense in her feelings were trying to make her awaken again and again. She never knew that joining souls of a man and woman in to one soul would be this much awesome and emotional ever. Her hand touched the red patch on her top chest again trying to remind the moment when she got it even unknowingly.

‘Does every girl feels like me after their first night?’

While touching her own skin and letting her to pass those uneasy but pleasuring feelings in her body she thought looking at the mirror. She could see that her earlobes have already got redden.

“You want me to pay the water bill also?”

Breaking and falling down from her dreamy passionate night to the world she quickly turned back. He was there leaning on to the washroom door just staring at her. The same out appearance she saw from him last night was there tying a towel around him. A sudden thought came to her mind which made her weird a lot.

‘Has he noticed what I was looking at?’

Jan Di stared at Ji Hoo bit weirdly. He didn’t want to make her embarrassed but he was not a child to see what was going through her. The blushed cheeks of her, Red earlobes, the hand which was on the red patch and the view of his woman with the tied towel in her chest were giving fresh thoughts in his mind about her.

He slowly came towards her and turned the tap off making her weird about her behaviors.

“Real senses don’t just go away but stay with us as memories…aren’t they….?”

He asked with a smile in his face. She could see that his eyes were shining brightly. Noticing what he mentioned Jan Di quickly forsook her own chest.

“Like this……”

Spreading his hand towards her, Ji Hoo slowly touched the area which she was touching so far. The red mark of her was reminding him about their adoring first night. His touch on her top chest was giving uneasy and anxious feelings in her body. She truly felt shy knowing that he has noticed everything.

“It’s not like that” she murmured shyly without looking at him. He could see how much she was anxious which gave a smile in his lips automatically.

“I will order some breakfast”

She stepped out from him few steps thinking to escape from this shy moment but he hurriedly caught her arm and dragged her in to him from her back. The towel which was about to release, she caught with much of difficulty in her chest. Placing his arms from both sides of her, he caught the nod of her towel from his hands and adjusted and tied it on her chest again. She felt truly a tremble within her just as chills were passing in his body too.

“Jan Di-ahh….Don’t be careful with me… because I won’t be careful with you….”

He said keeping his chin on her shoulder. She knew what he was saying and she touched his arm which have been crossed her chest.

“Mmmm…” she murmured shyly.

Her mind was tangling with the current passing senses in her body. She truly knew that the life of her would be going to change here in after sharing the lives with him as husband and wife. What she has not expected was that to fall for him this much and she knew that every passing minute is making her fall again and again over him even without her acknowledgement.

“I think I have everything when you are with me…The life you gave me I will protect just like my eyes”

Whispering to her ears while kissing her shoulder lightly he hugged her once again in this dawn. The sweetness of the life and the awesome of a marriage life have just started to feel in their hearts without a doubt.

‘I want him, need him, desire him like I never thought possible’

The final thought in this morning in her heart was like that making her warm with his embrace and the affection but she truly shy to express those words to him. She slowly turned to him with a light smile in her face.

“I will work hard to be a good wife to you. The love and caring you lost in your life so far since your childhood, I will promise that I will bring all those to your life with my utmost effort…The sacrifices you did for me and the protection you gave for me throughout this life time, I promise you that I will bring them all to you…”

He touched her head and rubbed her hair softly with a smile.

“You have already brought them to life… though it was painful in my past just looking at you from so far, I really felt the happiness of loving you all the time in the mid of hurting heart… You don’t need to work hard but just stay next to me like my shadow….”

Jan Di smiled with him. The caring and loving heart of him was no doubt for her ever. Their eyes were smiling with each other when their words were becoming dumb. The silence is the best friend of them always and so is now…

‘Beep…..beep…….beep……’

He could hear his phone which was ringing on the table. Releasing her from his arms he slowly walked towards there. Quickly having a wash and changed to new clothes Jan Di came to the room while he was on the phone who was sitting on the bed. She sat next to him and she could see the curiosity in his face. She slowly tangled her fingers within his fingers which were on his thigh.

“Why so suddenly? It’s been few days yet” he whispered to the phone surprisingly.

“At what time?” again he asked. Jan Di looked at his face once again. He hung up the phone and stared at her strangely.

“Who was it?” she asked looking at his curious face.

“I think we need to leave right now. I will tell you the story while dressing” he said making her even surprised.

 

……………………………………

 

“You woke up already?” Noticing her footsteps with a small knock Jun Pyo asked with a smile.

“Good Morning!” her bright smile brought peace in his heart in this awesome morning.

“Are you going somewhere? She asked looking at his fresh suit.

“If I leave anywhere will you come with me?” getting closer to her Jun Pyo asked looking at her eyes. Je Kyang stared at him curiously. She tried to think what was running in his mind.

“Will you let me know before we leave?” she asked back.

“May be not…”

“Why?” she asked

“It’s can be a secret”

“Hey…Goo Jun Pyo! I am a good secret protector too…” her behaviors were like a child which made a smile in his face.

“Girls cannot keep secrets ever” he murmured taking her one of a doll in his hand sitting next to her with a smile. The room was neat and clean than he saw before.

“Why?” she asked

“It’s like that. Girls don’t have a break in their mouths” he said with a smile.

“Goo Jun Pyo!.... Then do boys have breaks?” With her question he gazed at her which made her felt bit nerve in her thoughts. In the same mind set he stared at her.

“Is it difficult to answer?” she asked again. He slowly caught her hand which was on the bed.

 “Boys don’t have breaks in front of the girl they like” he whispered to her in a low voice.

“Mmmm…..Since you don’t love me, then I don’t need to worry….Your breaks are neatly working then….” the eyes and the tone of her was making his heart sorrowful at once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter