Episode 27

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Ji Hoo went back to his room. His mind was full of so many thoughts. When he back to the town he felt that he was free from burdens and problems and now again he felt that nothing has changed.

The arrival of Sun Hyun has made strange inside of him. Though he doesn’t have a feeling for her at the moment the past memories from the childhood were memorizing him automatically. He didn’t want her back in his life and he didn’t feel happy about her arrival also. But he couldn’t help instead of greeting her welcome. He thought to give his assistance to her if she needs anything but no more than it.

The proposal which has been given by grandfather has confused him too. He has never thought about another woman in his life. Even after he missed Jan Di and sacrificed his love on behalf of his friend, he has thought that the love and caring from a woman’s heart is not destined to him. Losing his mother from his childhood and losing two times from the so called love has made him thinking that he needs to be alone in his life. In a condition like this Ji Hoo didn’t know how to think about another girl as grandfather proposed. But he wanted to move on, he wanted to go further step forsaking everything which are making him miserable.

 But a firm problem he sees when he think about of forsaking things which is Gum Jan Di. How much he thought how much he tried he couldn’t abandon her easily. After the last night he has realized that she expects him as the guardian of her life. Not only that even when Goo Jun Pyo was here, he has protected her and build up her, so he is in a problem of abandoning her easily since Goo Jun Pyo also has left and she is alone with the problems she has. Ji Hoo thought thoroughly. The human heart of him didn’t let him to throw away her so simply though his mind says it always. Finally he decided to help her but not to think affectionate and warm thoughts and dreams about her. Simultaneously he thought to give a try for what grandfather’s proposal also.

Though he didn’t know what he is going to do is the best thing or not, he only needed a way to move on. So he thought to try everything in his way. As grandfather told, everything cannot be forgotten and given up by fortnight and he needs to pass a process over it. The feelings he has for Gum Jan Di and the moments he experienced with her were so much for him to throw away. But nothing to be done with those dreams and emotions. Though he couldn’t understand her behaviors sometimes, he was not a person to get the advantage from it. He didn’t want to get his friend’s girl secretly but he didn’t have the courage to tell her not to behave with him like that also.

He got up and went to the dining table and wait for Jan Di. Grandfather has gone to the clinic as he told. He wished that nothing bad happened between Jun Pyo and her regarding her condition at the moment.

“Have you waited so long for me?” Ji Hoo heard her voice and looked at the way.

She has changed for normal clothing. Since she has lived here sometimes back few clothes of her were in the cupboard where no one has used the room also.

“No, it is ok. Actually I forgot to give you some clothes also. Better those were there.” He told while smiling.

“I really love these clothes indeed. Party dresses are so burden and I don’t like those fancy and wealthy clothes.” She sat for the breakfast and said.

“But you were beautiful yesterday with that frock.” Ji Hoo told simply but truth. He just felt that unknowingly that statement was jumped on from his mouth.

Jan Di felt so much happy with his words and she felt bit shy also. She stares at him and saw that he was staring at her with his dazzling smile.

“Thank you” She said smiley and started eating. She tried to remember the last time she got an appreciation for her dresses from Goo Jun Pyo. All the time he was teasing her and worried about his clothes. None of she could remember. She felt bad little bit. ‘Stupid Goo Jun Pyo, doesn’t know how to make a girl feel good even.’ She thought.

“Sunbea, I need to speak with you.” She said while eating. He stared at her shockingly. The serious mood of her made him bit nervous thinking what she is going to ask.

 

……………………………………..

 

“Hey, Woo Bin-ahh, what’s wrong with you? Why did you ask me to come quickly?” Ei Jung ran towards Woo Bin. Woo Bin’s car has parked nearby the main road and he was staring at sky. Ei Jung came closer and touched his shoulder. He saw the moisture of his eyes. ‘Has he cried alone?’

“Hey, bro. What happened?” he asked curiously.

“Ei Jung, I feel like I am losing my mind at the moment. Can you see my face? How pathetic I am?” Woo Bin answered pain fully.

“Tell me what has happened.” Ei Jung said again. He saw that his friend was in a huge pain.

“Today is the day Ei Jung.” He looked at Ei Jung in a crying face.

“What? What day?” He asked curiously.

“Today is the day she is admitted to the hospital. But see I am here. I am here doing businesses. What the hell is this?” His words were getting so much tensed and pain fully.

“Woo Bin! Who? About whom you are referring? Tell me.” Ei Jung asked shaking his friend’s shoulders. An unknown feeling came inside of him.

“Kim Han Jin, My only hope in this life.”  He said while looking at the sky.

“Without making me so much curious tell me everything.”  Ei Jung shouted at him.

“Ei Jung, listen then. As I told you she doesn’t want to start an affair with me but you know what, she loves me. I feel it. Today morning I called her also. Do you know what did she tell me? She said, to forget her and move on with the life. How can I do that?” he sighed. Ei Jung was staring at him without asking anything.

“Ei Jung, she is sick.” A big round tear balls were flowing through his cheeks.

“What?”  Ei Jung asked fright fully. “Sick? Why what happened?” He asked back

“She is suffering from a cancer.”  He cried at once. Ei Jung suddenly moved forward him and hugged him. His eyes also were filling with tears.

“A cancer? Oh God? What about the treatments? Is she taking treatments? And where the cancer is?” He asked continuously.

“A womb cancer. Yes she takes treatments. Today she went there for another check up also.” Woo Bin wiped his tears and looked at his friend.  Ei Jung didn’t know what to say to him. His heart also was in a severe pain. Unknowingly his eyes also were filling with tears.

“Woo Bin-ahh, what are you talking? Ahh!!!” He hugged him again with pain.

“It has been revealed very recently and for the good it is in early stages. She is taking treatments. This is why she doesn’t like to start an affair. Can you understand Ei Jung?”  He whispered sadly.

“Ohh Woo Bin-ahh, I am so scared and feeling so down bro. but remember this, you have to be strong. You understand? If you also fall down then how can she raise?”  Ei Jung said putting his arm around his neck.

“I know bro, I am trying my best. Today her results will be out and doctors will announce the next step for her. But I am here making money. For what all are these Ei Jung? If I will not be able to heal my girl and she is suffering there, then for what I am doing all these things?”  He asked pain fully.

“Lis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter