Episode 52

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the surprise of Yoon Ji Hoo, the guest was who has not wished to see after that night. He felt so empty after seeing her face. Whatever happened she was the one who supported to come back to live again after everybody left him. Though he has kept hopes on her, at that time she didn’t have that much thought about him but when he has given up for her, now she is coming after him. He sighs.

“Come inside and sit.” He said leading her to sit in the couch in living room. Min Sun Hyun came inside and sat in the couch in front of him.

“Are you surprised to see me?” She asked looking at him. Her facial expressions were not bad or sad. They were really calm and peaceful for his surprise.

 “I’m sorry about that day. I didn’t mean to hurt you but I think I did.” He said looking at her straightly.

“Ji Hoo-ahh, thanks to you I found my position. Therefore, do not apologize to me.” She said with a smile. He looked at her and noticed her peaceful smile in her face.

“Yoon Ji Hoo…… I am leaving the country” she said while staring at him. Remaining silent he also was keep looking at her with a surprise.

“Leaving?” he asked.

“Yeah… tomorrow night I am leaving to Paris again. I came to say Good Bye to you.” She said seriously making him shock.

“I know, I don’t have a place in your heart at present and but I know there was a place in the past. But for my unfortunate, at that time I was so stubborn and did what I wanted and hurt you. Sometimes, life is giving back the response to me what I did for you. It’s alright. I will be able to make my mind.” She said with a helpless smile.

“Sun Hyun!” He said helplessly.

“It’s alright Ji Hoo. You do not need to feel any burden. I will not be here to trouble you anymore.” She said and stood from the couch. Ji Hoo also automatically stood up.

“Before, saying Good bye to you let me tell you one thing. Do not make yourself force to fall to another one, when your heart is with someone else. I am giving up you not only because you don’t have a place in my heart but you have someone in your heart. Therefore, do not ever let me regret of knowing that you would fall for the wrong one in your life just because you don’t have option to do.” She said very clearly to him. Ji Hoo kept staring at her and he knew regarding what she was referring.

He remained silent looking down the floor. Sun Hyun came closer to him and caught his both hands from her hands making him looking at her.

“Still you love Jan Di.” She said looking at his eyes. She noted the nervous sight of his eyes.

“Are you sacred to admit it?” She asked again. He looked away from her.

“Ji Hoo-ahh, from the very beginning I knew that you liked her. From the very moment I saw her with you I knew you will not be able to let go of her because your eyes and behaviors said everything. Even now, though you are silent this much, they are speaking a lot.” She said with a smile.

“What do you want to hear?” he asked seriously from her when he cannot bear her words anymore.

“It’s alright if you do not tell me anything. But do not cheat to your heart and become pathetic. Even after knowing that you need her but going after another girl would not make a sense. Do you understand what I say?” she asked looking at him with a smile.

“You don’t know anything. Therefore, no point of speaking regarding this.” He said painfully.

Sun Hyun released his hands and she kept her one hand on his heart. He stared surprisingly at her.

“I may not know. But it knows it very well. Your heart! It knows everything.” She said in a serious looking. He was dumb like never.

“Then, Ji Hoo, I am leaving. For anything if you need me, you can contact me.” She said releasing her hand from him with a smile.

He tried to smile lightly. “If you also need anything, then contact me too” He said to her. She nodded her head.

She broke the gap between them and came much closer to him. Then she caught his both shoulders and placed her lips in his left cheek making him astonished.  He stayed there as it is. He knew this is the end of their relationship and there will be no one called Sun Hyun in his life here in after.

When she stepped out from him he looked at her. He spread his hand towards her signing to shake hand with her. She caught his hand with a smile.

“Whatever happens between us, till my death my gratitude is towards you. I never forget that it was you who made me rise as a person when I have fallen to the dark. I am grateful to you in all my life.” He said while shaking hands with her. His emotional words were making her heart weakened so much. When she felt that tears were coming rushing towards her eyes, she tried to smile with them.

“I always love you and I will always be.” She said releasing her hands from him. While he was staring at her she turned back and left him and his house. He felt that this is the last meeting of her and this is this last time he would see her. He sighs.

The happenings of his life nowadays were really too much for him to bear. He put his hands in to his pocket and kept staring the way she was going.

He stepped towards his room and sat in the arm chair leaning his head in the back. ‘Life is so much unpredictable’ he thought nervously. The behaviors of Jan Di and the behaviors of Sun Hyun were making him so much weakened at the moment. He knew though he doesn’t feel much about her at present, he is sad about her. She was his first love and though he doesn’t have a lot of romantic memories with her once back she was an important person in his life. ‘Time changes everything’ he thought making him strange. Time has changed everything and time has moved him towards where he couldn’t come back. He sighs again. He remembered the love of his love.

The girl of his friend, the girl to whom he loves from the very beginning, the girl who has given him a lot of memories, The girl who has shared her first kiss with him, The girl who has loved him in her life as the first love, The girl who has thrown him to the friend zone later, but the same girl who arrogant with him when he tries to move with another girl; Jan Di, that’s her.

He took his wallet in his hand and opened it. There he could find her picture. He kept looking at it till he got emotionally weakened. He softly touched her face in the picture and slightly smiled. In a moment where she has become aggressive to him and ignoring him like never, he tried to calm himself just by looking at the picture.

He didn’t want to make her embarrass if she doesn’t want to meet him. She has never rejected him like this. Even this time she has told him that she would go to the hospital with Ga Eul, clearly knowing that it hurts him so much from the tone she said.

He remembered her words at once.

‘You are not just someone to my life’

‘But now, I am no one to her. Is this the way of our relationship? Are we in a relationship where she can make me closer to her when she wants and throw me away when she doesn’t want? Is it because I always want her happiness though she reacts just as she wants? She let me to hold her emotionally few weeks back and now she hurts me emotionally tossing me by ignoring. What shall I do with this girl?’ he thought pathetically.

But when his thinking was deepened he remembered the memories he had with his F4 friends. Though they were separated right now the bond they had with themselves was really strong. Yoon Ji Hoo remembered that the reason he gave up on Jan Di initially not just because of the happiness of her but because of the friendship he wanted to protect as well.

When later on, Jan Di spent most of her life incidents with him, especially the pathetic happenings due to the affair with Goo Jun Pyo, he has motivated to protect her as her firefighter focusing more about her happiness.

‘Goo Jun Pyo, so far I have not betrayed you. I was really miserable in my condition where I cannot move myself to another girl giving up on Jan Di. Whether it is the happiness with her or the sadness with her, I always feel the emptiness and pain only because I know and I believe in what way she acts now, when she meets you in a day in the future, she will not need me anymore. It’s like I am destroying my own life with my hands even after knowing everything. If I could betray you, then I have already done it and that was not the happiness of her as well. I don’t know what will happen to me, but as I always wanted, at least I will be able to see the happiness of you and her in the future. Therefore, do not make things arrogant with Jan Di and be in love with her.’

When a tear comes to the edge of his eyes, he stopped thinking quickly. He didn’t want to cry again and again in his life. He has promised himself that he would not cry again and move with Eun Ji.

Ji Hoo knew that Eun Ji is really understandable girl. As a friend she is really under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter