Episode 08

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ei Jung tried to contact Goo Jun Pyo at every possible way where as he didn’t answer for his calls. Finally he determined to go and meet him. After hitting Ji Hoo, he knew that Goo Jun Pyo must be in a mess. He entered to the palace and walked through the doors towards where his room located.

When he entered to the room, Goo Jun Pyo was staring at the ceiling laying on his king size bed.

“Jun Pyo!!” Ei Jung reached to him. He got to know, by that time Jun Pyo has settled with his anger and feelings and his eyes were moist mostly. He guessed that he must have cried earlier.

“Are you alright?” Ei Jung asked while sitting on the chair near to his bed.

“Ei Jung…. If you were me, what else will you do instead of what I have done?” He questioned him while looking in his eyes.

“For some reasons I feel that I also would behave like that Jun Pyo, but my heart says that there must be something wrong with the argument also.” He sighed.

“But one thing Goo Jun Pyo, I wish if you could control your anger at least bit at that moment, then we could prevent the bad outcomes happened.” Ei Jung expressed sad fully.

“What do you mean by?”  He questioned back with surprise.

“Ji Hoo is in the hospital at the moment. I just got the news from Woo Bin that he will be taken for further physical examinations. The foot hit of you has hit in his underbelly and he was groaning with the pain when we admitted him to the hospital.” Ei Jung sighed

“What? Hospital? Ohhhh!!!! !” Jun Pyo fallen down to the earth. His heart was in a trouble and confusion. He didn’t want to make him in pain. Only he wanted to express his anger and that happened in that way. But he never thought in his dreams that he would injure him like that. But suddenly, a corner of his mind whispered him that ‘it was a good lesson to him. If he didn’t do wrong for me, then he would not appoint for this kind of situation.’ He finally consoled his mind thinking that way. But in his deeper heart he was so depressed and he remembered Ji Hoo’s face shading away.

“How much serious is he?” He asked slowly trying hiding his feelings.

Ei Jung was bit surprised from the way he asked. He just got to know that Jun Pyo is regretting about that.

“As Woo Bin said, he has been examined once and they have found that blue scratches mark in his lower abdomen which was paining at that moment. They have given pain killers and medicine. But they will do further examinations inside of him whether it has badly affected to inside his abdomen.” Ei Jung replied directly to his eyes. He saw the dark image was being drawing in his face.

Jun Pyo sighed. But he couldn’t forgive him and Jan Di. He thoroughly believed that they have cheated him.

“You go home. I want to sleep now.” He said with wrecked voice.

“Will you come tomorrow to go to hospital with me? He is admitted at Medi Care” Ei Jung asked the question which he was trying to ask all over the time. He wanted to bring peace again among F4. But Jun Pyo turned the other side and pretended that he was sleeping till Ei Jung left his room.

 

…………………………………………..

 

Jan Di was staring at him sitting in the chair nearby to Ji Hoo. He was in a sleep. The medicine has been given to him has led him for a sleep. She was looking at his face. The handsome face of him has been bruised with few marks. His lips were wounded and red. She felt sad. She looked his hand where he still touched his abdomen. She noticed that there is a pain which was drawn in his face. She moved forward and rubbed his face softly with her fingers. An unknown feeling she just felt in her heart where she noted that how much her heart hurts right now. Jan Di remembered the day how she looked after him when he was ill at his house. A pain full light smile was drawn in her face. Each and every moment in her life there was a memory with him. It is because he was there for everything. She felt like she has done a wrong to him.

Jan Di was waiting for Woo Bin to hear about the latest situation of Ji Hoo.  

“Jan Di….” Woo Bin signed her to come out with waving his hand.

“Sunbea… what is all about? How this kind of thing happened to him? Who did this to him?” She came outside and questioned.

“Jan Di…as same as you, I am also worrying at the moment. We should solve our problems lately. But at first we need to look after him and made him easy for heal. So don’t be in hard feelings..ok…” Woo Bin answered indirectly.

“Sunbea, I asked from you who must be the responsible for this? Please can u answer me?” She pleaded.

“When Ji Hoo came to our lounge, there was an argument between them and it led for a fight as well. As a result of that Goo Jun Pyo couldn’t control him and hit him.” He explained calmly thinking that Jan Di would get angry and behaved madly.

“Ohh my god!! But, how Ji Hoo sunbea got injured his lower abdomen?” She questioned again.

“Actually, when Jun Pyo beat him he fell down to the floor where it led Jun pyo to hit him in his face more and more. But when we tried to drag him and stood up, he him with his foot which badly hit his lower abdomen. Suddenly we send Jun pyo to his home with his guard and bring Ji Hoo to the hospital because he was crying in the pain. That’s how it happened.” He explained.

Jan Di’s face was changing for different emotions. A tear fallen from her eye at once. She quickly wiped it away.

“How Goo Jun Pyo could go this far sunbea? Could a person hit his friend like this? It could be worse than this injury if both of you were not there.” She whispered looking at the floor. Woo Bin heard that her voice was busted. He felt sad about her also. He rubbed her head slowly and said,

“Don’t worry Jan Di… now Ji Hoo’s fine I believe.”

“What about Goo Jun Pyo?” she asked angrily.

“He is fine. Nothing bad happened to him. Ei Jung went to see him.”

Jan Di’s face went for a depression. Woo Bin couldn’t understand what is she thinking right now.

“Sunbea, what did the doctor say?’ She asked.

He explained everything he was told.

“What? A blue scratch mark? Really? Is that why he was in so much pain?” She asked with fear full eyes.

“Yeah.. That’s true. They will do another physical examination inside of his abdomen. I pray that nothing will be bad for him.” He sighed. “Jan Di, let’s go. I will drop you home. Let’s come in the morning. There is an emergency at my home too. I have to attend for that also.” He said.

“No sunbea. I am not going. I will stay till he wakes up. How can I go home and sleep when he is in a hospital like that? He has become a patient because of me. I can’t leave him here. Can you please inform his grandfather? He must be wondering about him w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter