Episode 85

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Goo Jun Pyo! I am really sorry…It was my mistake and I am in wrong”

He could see her apologizing face in front of him. The storm has started to blow with the dust. The scandal and humiliating gossips were spreading through internet rapidly. Jun Pyo felt so much depressed but he couldn’t do anything to stop the gossips in the internet with his might.

“Goo Jun Pyo!!! Are you listening to me?” she asked again.

“Mmmm…I hear you. Tell all your excuses now” he said making her hurt a lot placing his hands in to his pockets just leaning to his luxury car.

“Goo Jun Pyo! It’s up to you to believe me but this was mistakenly out. The students who do not like me have made things like this. Can’t you remember in the high school also, these kinds of things happened?” she asked trying to express her anxiousness.

“Gum Jan Di, I am no longer a high school student. Don’t you know it?” he asked at once making her dumb.

“The words you have written were enough to realize everything. Even you could draw a picture of him. You are really something Jan Di. How can you do like this?” he asked again angrily.

“Jun Pyo, I am holding everything because I don’t want to hurt your image in front of the society. I am sorry to say like this but since you forcefully engaged me to you, all of these messes have happened” she said stubbornly making him hurt and angry more.

“Is this my fault? You are the one who has started everything at the beginning. Like you promised me, if you got married with me, nothing will be happened like this ever. You have changed your lines and you have tricked on me and now you are trying to act as an innocent one. So, who is in wrong?” he asked looking at her face angrily which made her heart broke hundred times from his words.

“Didn’t I say I was in wrong. Haven’t I apologized to you? Jun Pyo, I didn’t promise you to get married, I only told you that I would think about it when you will be back. Don’t get me wrong. Four years were really long time period. And it was not that much easy. What do you think? I have changed my lanes? If you think like that, don’t you feel that you are also a cause for it?” she asked from him with mix of anger and hurt.

“What?” he murmured shockingly. ‘How could I become a cause for her change?’

“Turned back and see. What happened during your abroad time? How much you tried to change me according to your mother’s will? You tried to make ma a puppet for your mom’s desire but how much I tried to change and accompany with them, she never satisfied because her under intention was different. She wanted to see me fall down but she pretended for you that she would assist me. You don’t know what she told and how she insulted me at the opening ceremony in New York. Her words were really sharp and insulted. But just as a blind person you tried to follow everything she said to you. Do I need to tell more?” she said angrily again.

“Jan Di, don’t try to pass the blame to me when you are in wrong. I have not done a wrong to you” he said angrily.

“Is that so? Then what about these? Let me show you what I hid all these time from you just pretending that I didn’t know” she said making him surprised.

“What?” he asked curiously and angry. She opened her bag and took her diary from it. She took envelop and kept it on his hand.

“See them in your eyes” Jan Di said painfully. Jun Pyo opened envelop and noticed that those were the pictures which have been captured when he was with Je Kyang in the car. The kissing pictures and the skin-ship images were captured to his mind with a shame. He felt like dumb at once.

“I knew everything so long Jun Pyo. Even now I don’t ask anything from you but I feel sad and miserable for Je Kyang Unni too. Even after you behaved with her like this you engaged with me, what kind of a heart break she could have by now. I know I am in my wrongs; I started the affair with Ji Hoo sunbea without ending anything with you. I know because of my negligence, I lost both of you in my life. I may not have any right to ask this question from you. But why did you do like this Jun Pyo? At least I am true with my feelings but what about you?” she asked staring at his downed face. He couldn’t believe how she got these but it has already been with her.

“Jan Di!! Actually……!!”

“Don’t tell me anything Jun Pyo, but just listen to me…” she said again when he tried to raise his voice.

“Jun Pyo, not anything has not made us close but departed. You were in a different world when you were in New York. You didn’t know and sometimes you didn’t want to know the things in my life though I wanted to share them with you. Even when sometimes I tried to tell you those, you ignored because you were busy. Do you know what a girl need mostly?...................Do you know to where a girl’s heart move eventually?........girls need the protection, love and the understanding of the person she is with. But what did we have? There was a battle with your mother. In the mid of the war, we have already forgotten what our heart wants…. Isn’t it like that?” she asked looking at him bit calmly.

“You meant the protection, the love and the understanding have not received from me but from him during those years…..is that you meaning?” he asked straightening from the body of his car. She stared at him.

“Just as other ordinary girls, I am also the same Jun Pyo. It’s painful for you but it is true. My heart has moved towards his protection, love and understanding even without knowing me. I also never thought and expected that one day I would wait for him endlessly but I guess it’s what has happened. I don’t want to justify my wrong but as a human, in the absence of the feeling of safety with you and when the roots of our relationship were waving time to time during those years I think my heart has waved a lot and get along with his feelings.”

The last lines were expressed just looking down the floor by her. She knew it would be hurting him a lot and she didn’t have courage to see his eyes.

She has not cleared her heart like this never in front of him. Even he has not expected something from her like this. He has bounded her with a ring and a legal background through an engagement but confirming again and again she was not the same Gum Jan Di again for his life.

“Go home, it’s getting cold” he said in a slow voice making her stared at him. It was no point of talking any more.

“About the scandal….!!! I will look after him. It will be forgotten when the days are passing. I have asked my people to spread some interesting gossips about Idols to cover this news.” He said to her

“And Jan Di, Your words ask him to back to you. Don’t them?” he asked straightly looking at her.

“Huh!!!!” she murmured.

“I know you very well. When you attach to someone truly, then no one could depart you from it. Like once back, you jumped to the swimming pool to recover my memory even after waiting patiently for me, I know you are someone who tries to hold on to person when you feel that you need them in your life…how can anyone change the natural behaviors and attitudes of a person…….?” he said calmly looking at her.

“Goo Jun Pyo!!! She muttered staring at him nervously.

“Go inside. I am leaving now” he said getting in to his car.

She kept stared at the vehicle which was flying with her former boy friend. It has not been changed anything yet but after today’s conversation Jan Di felt relax in her heart a lot. She sighed looking at the night sky. The stars were there blinking and shinning looking at her. It was a cleared sky and not even a shade of rain.

 

………………………………

 

“I wanted to meet you but since my college work, I couldn’t come” Sitting in the front chair Jan Di smiled to her pleasantly. Like the first day she saw her, still she was beautiful and gorgeous.

“It’s really nice to meet you too Jan Di” Eun Ji sat on her chair staring at her. Jan Di smiled to her. She wanted to ask so many things from her but still she was in her thoughts thinking where to start. Understanding her situation with a pleasant smile, Eun Ji raised her voice.

“If I am not mistaken, I think I know why you are here” she said.

“Huh?” Jan Di muttered with a surprise.

“I saw the scandal in the internet. I know the hidden things in it too. You are here regarding that, right?” she asked from Jan Di calmly.

“Mmmmm…” Jan Di murmured helplessly. No wonder Eun Ji could become a close friend of Ji Hoo because she could understand people deeply.

“I don’t think Ji Hoo knows about it because he is busy in the hospital all the time since it was his final months of the internship there. I don’t think he has the time to browse the internet anymore” she said making Jan Di surprised.

“What? Do you have contacts with him? Did he contact you?” she asked curiously. Her heart felt a slight pain after hearing her words. Eun Ji could understand her surprise and her words. She didn’t like to tell the lies but she didn’t want to hurt Jan Di too.

“Yes, he was. He contacted me in the last week too” she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter