Episode 06

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jan Di dressed nicely. After a long time this is the date she loves to go with Jun Pyo. She feels happy and lovely. But from a corner in her mind, she is bit scared when she remembers the anger of Jun Pyo and how he behaved badly at the party. But she is not a type of a fearful girl. She has a big self confidence over her to against the violence and be a proof to the truth. Sometimes as a human she felt. But she determined to find out today what was the wrong with him. The place where the concert will be held has been informed by her to Jun Pyo. She loves music. Most of the time, music heals her pain. She remembers those incidents where Ji Hoo sunbea heals her with his adorable music. But Jun pyo doesn’t seem to be happier about the singing concert. He told that would be boring. But Jan Di could make his mind by requesting humbly to come over.

“Awww!! Today my daughter is going for a very special occasion, dressing nicely after a long time.” Jan Di’s dad shouted with pleasure.

Gum San, her small brother also came and joined for teasing her.

“Jan Di-ahh.. as I always tell you, be good to master Jun pyo….You understand? Ahh ? Don’t do any mistakes…Ok….” Her mother warned and shouted happily.

She didn’t care anything since she knew this will be not a happy date. This time it is a problematic date. She got in to the bus.

 

…………………………………

 

Goo Jun Pyo got in to his car and instructed to the driver to take him to the singing concert. A copy of the photo is in his pocket. He feels bit confused. His heart wants to see her and spend time with her badly. But his mind wants him to discuss this suspicion. Finally he decided to speak about and get clarified.

“Goo Jun Pyo, were you waiting a lot? Or… did you just come?” Jan Di asked coming towards him. She felt a distance between them in her heart. She was afraid to it. They went towards the lobby.

“I just come. What is this singing concert? I am not interested at all. The places you select for dates are so much uncomfortable.”He Said by looking away.

“I got these tickets as a free gift. So I wanted to watch it with you.” She smiled. She wants to see his smile and to know that he is happy of being with her.

“Free tickets? How?” he asked.

“Yesterday we won these tickets from a competition.” She proudly said.

“We???” Jun Pyo doubtfully asked.

“Yeah… Ji Hoo sunbea and me” Jan Di spoke without thinking. Further she doesn’t know what has been in his mind in past few days. She never thought that he gets angry when he heard it. He didn’t want to hear the story any more. An anger with a fire got from his mind.

“So you want me to go with you from the tickets which you have won with Ji Hoo? Ahh!! Why don’t you go with him instead of me?” His eyes were getting angry. When she saw his eyes she is bit scared.

“Goo Jun Pyo, what are you talking? Why should I go with sunbea? I wanted to go with you. That’s the reason, today I came happily. Why are you getting angry? I wanted to ask it earlier also. At the party, why did you behave like that? It hurts me lot.” She explained and asked.

“I thought that Ji Hoo is really a brother to me. But I am totally wrong. He is such a bastard. No shame at all. Is this the way a friend behaves? Such a jerk…” He said shivering with anger.

“Goo Jun Pyo…” Jan Di shouted. “How dare you talk to him like this? Yes… he was a brother to you… and he is and he will be a brother to you… A bastard!!! You said to him a bastard!!! Get a hold of yourself. Are you talking in your mouth?  Why does he need to feel shame? Ahh!! For what reason now he gets all the scolding from you?” Jan Di shouted. She feels that she is going to explode. She could not hear the cheap blames expressed by Goo Jun Pyo over sunbea. She feels hurt a lot when she heard them from his mouth. He imagined sunbea’s face just for a second.

“Ahh!!! I see now clearly Jan Di-ahh… I can see now whose side you are right now. Is that much really hurt to you when I blame him?” He told cruelly.”

Jan Di was speechless. She couldn’t believe what is going on his head. Something very bad has happened, she believed.

“Goo Jun pyo, will you tell me clearly what’s wrong with you?” She questioned directly to his eyes. He put his hand in to his pocket and took out the photo. He wanted to discuss little by little earlier. But after hearing that Jan Di has won tickets with Ji Hoo and ask him to go with her to the show, he forgot totally everything. Only thing in his mind was that she was with him yesterday too. He showed the photo to her.

“Do you tell me to stay calm like nothing has happened after seeing this kind of an ungrateful picture?”He shouted.

At once Jan Di sensed the reason for all this behaviors. She was getting angry, hurt, stressed and disappoint at the same time. But she didn’t feel guilty.

“Goo Jun Pyo, there has nothing been happened between me and Ji Hoo sunbea. We have not done anything against you. He always helps me to get back with you. I am really patiently requesting.. Please don’t get misunderstand. This photo has been taken through a competition and….” She couldn’t finish her lines.

“Gum Jan Di, do you ask me to believe that both of you are very faithful to me? Then why the hell did you happen to kiss him like this? Ahh !!! Was that me not enough for you? Wasn’t I being a good lover to you? Why the hell did you kiss him? And both of you have taken photos for your memories and keeping them also? Ahh!! Do you have an album? Where on this earth am I when you go with him?  What the hell I was doing when you were going out with him while dating me too?”

Jun pyo’s heart was aching at its best. He didn’t want to listen to her. He wants to throw his anger by saying every harsh thing he wants to say. He didn’t think that how those words affect her here in after.

“Stop this…. Stop this nonsense…” She covered her ears with her hands.

“Do you suspect me?  Ahh!! Do you think that I am cheating to you? With Ji Hoo sunbea? You will never know how much my heart hurts right now. You should have asked me first before judge me and sunbea.” She was expressing his throbbing emotions while crying. 

“You were always like this Goo Jun Pyo. Just after you saw my pictures with an unknown boy in the internet you distrusted me. When Ha Je came to help even though he became worst, you suspected me with him too thinking in your imaginations that I was dating him. Without stopping there, now you again suspect me with Ji Hoo sunbea. I never told anything against you Goo Jun Pyo. Even though I saw that you kissed Ha Jea Kyang in her lips at the school corridor, I never blame you. I tried to understand you.  But after all the things happened, you again suspect me. Is this your true nature? You don’t have a trust in me.” She cried madly. 

Jun Pyo was confused about what she said regarding the kiss with Ha Jea Kyang. He thought that no one know it and that would have been forgotten with time being.

“I can tolerate anything Goo Jun Pyo but not the suspicion. Now you are talking like you were perfect. Even you couldn’t do anything until you walked towards to the church to marry Ha Jea Kyang. It was her, gave you the freedom even after you kissed her and brought hopes to her. Now tell me, that I am too mean to you. You should not make me like that Goo Jun Pyo. Even that everything happened, I loved you. I stayed with you without changing even though you changed when you went to Maccu. But, to me what have you given today? The suspicion…  You suspect means; you don’t have a faith in me. When there is no faith, where on earth there is a love?”

Her tears were continuously rolling over her cheeks. But he didn’t try to wipe them. Because, he also was being hurt at that time. She never thought that he would suspect her.

Jun Pyo comes closer to her. He couldn’t answer properly for what she said. But the anger he has filled, already have not made him to surrender her.

“Gum Jan Di, if you love me, if you want me to believe your words that nothing is between you and Ji Hoo, do only one thing.” He determined and said straightly. She didn’t speak anything. She feels that her heart was breaking in to pieces. She wiped away her tears by her own hands. She was staring at him with anger full eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter