Episode 58

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jan Di remained in the lobby just staring at the large fish tank which was located there. Various kinds and different sizes of fish were swimming here and there catching her attractions. She has heard that watching at a fish tank would calm one’s inner self. Though she tried and pretended that she was calm and fine, she knew exactly a storm is blowing in her heart bit by bit without her concern even.

The moment she shared with Goo Jun Pyo last night and the moment she shared with Yoon Ji Hoo at the night when the party held by Eun Ji was complicating her mind time to time. She put her hands in to the pockets in her sweeter and kept staring at the fish tank and let herself got free inside.

“These guys have to swim all the time but they cannot stop swimming even if they want a rest” Jan Di heard the most familiar voice behind her. She caught his words little by little and smiled to the tank remaining as it is.

“Their life is all about swimming” she said with a smile just looking at the tank.

“Because it is what make them live otherwise they will die. Though it’s difficult sometimes, still they are swimming with the hope of living and we as the spectators enjoy just looking at them.” Yoon Ji Hoo said while putting his hands in to his pockets. Jan Di turned to him and noticed the slight but serious smile in his face.

“Each and every thing or person in the world, there is a reason to live. But these guys live for swimming and swim for living….aren’t they?” she asked with a clear smile again.

“Your thinking has been widened than before.” He said. Jan Di slowly moved from him with a wide smile to the exit door.

“Where do you want to go?” he asked walking behind her. Without saying anything she walked outside of the hotel and sat on a bench which was under a big tree. Ji Hoo followed her and sat next to her. Both of them knew that this is the first time they are freely speaking with each other after the confession he made at the party.

“Sunbea… I would like if I can stay here without going anywhere? Is it alright for you?” she asked.

“You don’t want to go out?” he asked surprisingly.

“Mmmmm… I would like to rest.” She said while looking straight. He remained there with her sitting next to her. Wherever on this earth what he wanted only for being with her and he doesn’t care about the place or location ever.

“Jan Di…how is your swimming treatments going on?” he asked starting a conversation.

“It is going well sunbea. Past months they were making me to up and down my injured arm for various degrees but lesser than 90 but in last time they practiced me to circle and up my arm up to 90 degrees The doctor said that since there is nothing broken in the shoulder, keep practicing and getting treatments continuously would make me help to swim again. But I have to do lots of practices as they instruct.” She said with big smile.

A satisfied smile has drawn in his lips after long time. Just seeing the happiness she felt just because she heard a hope for swimming again, made his heart really comfort for her.

“Jan Di, whatever happen, who ever with you or not, never stop going for treatments” he said in a serious look. Jan Di stared at him and noticed the serious look of his face.

“For that day when I didn’t go to hospital, I am sorry sunbea” she said bending down her head.

“As long as you feel sorry for that, then it’s ok.” He said. “Because just as fish cannot live without swimming, this girl also cannot live without it.” He finger pointed to her side head and said smiley.

Jan Di looked at him and smiled. The eyes of both of them just met with each other passing electricity senses inside of them.

“Sunbea, I feel like that you feel hurt because of me” She asked while changing her face in to serious look. His stare got hard and surprised a lot from her question. Just looking at her eyes, he didn’t have strength to say a lie to her but saying that ‘yes, it is’ would made her pathetic and sad. He removed his eyes from her and looked down.

“Sunbea, even in my dreams I never want to hurt you. I want to see your beautiful smile and calm face always. I don’t want to act that there were nothing happened between us at that party. I don’t want to pretend that all those things were just an illusion and not real just because I met Jun Pyo like this. But please apologies me if I hurt you.” She whispered slowly to the air.

Ji Hoo’s heart was starting to pain newly in this morning. He never thought that Jan Di would come and talk with him like this. Though he never bothered, the truth was she has not cared his emotions towards her even after he proposed her at the fish village. But today, she is trying to make excuses at least.

“Jan Di, if you feel uncomfortable of staying with me even now, I don’t get misunderstand and you can do whatever you like. I cannot force you for anything and I don’t want to force you even.” He said just looking at her.

His words made so sensitive in her heart. She always knew that he is not someone selfish and realizing it again at the moment she felt that the tender feelings she has for him grow inside of her secretly to him.

‘Beep…..beep….beep….’ she heard her phone was ringing at once and noticed that it was Jun Hee noona. She stared at his face once and picked the line.

“Hello…..” she answered.

“Jan Di, where are you? Are you at the hotel?” Jun Hee asked.

“Yeah…I am at the hotel. How are you Noona?” she asked. Her mind was not completely happy to answer her because she was in the mid of a responsive conversation.

“I am fine Jan Di. I am on my way to the hotel to see you. Wait there few seconds. I will come.” She said happily and hung the line.

Gum Jan Di has thought to spend the whole day with her sunbea because her heart wanted to see him and speak with him badly. But because of the arrival of Jun Hee, she felt doubt about it. She put the phone in to her pocket and stared at Ji Hoo.

“You are leaving with her. Right?” the words just jumped from his mouth. Jan Di stared at him embarrassedly.

“She said she will come here to see me now” she replied.

“It’s ok. Then I will go inside. You wait here.” Ji Hoo said with a pretended smile, stood up and stepped once away from her with a sad full heart. She quickly caught his hand stopping him going away from her.

“I am sorry sunbea” she said apologetically. She just noticed the empty eyes of him and the pretended smile again. The hand which has been caught by her was becoming warm.

“It’s not ok for everything you feel and say sorry. You came here with lots of hopes and let them to get real and bloom for you.” He caught her both hands from him and said holding his heart tightly.

“Ever since I met you, what I want to see your bright smile always. It makes me feel good all the time. This is the time for you to smile and bury all your sadness so far.” he said again rubbing her head softly.

More than ever, making her weakened a lot; she felt the love of his heart in to the deep down her emotions. For a second she felt that ignoring and forgetting all other things around her life, just to accept his heart.

Ji Hoo slowly went from her leaving her there to meet Jun Hee. The newly refreshed sadness was haunting his mind and he felt so lonely in deep inside of him. He went to the play area of the hotel to overcome and forget the burden which was growing inside of his heart.

 

………………………………..

 

Making the eyes widened and feeling shocked, Jun Hee just watching the incident happening at the bench between Ji Hoo and Jan Di just staying at the car. She also was someone who has loved for a man but defeated to get along with him. Identifying the behaviors and the expressions of the people is not something difficult for her. The way Jan Di caught the hand of Ji Hoo and the way he hold her both hands and later rubbed her hair softly and the expressions of them were surprising the view she had for Jan Di and Ji Hoo and as well as Jun Pyo in her mind. With a shocking mind she stepped towards her.

“Jan Di….!”Jan Di saw the smiling face of Jun Hee after a long time.

“Noona!” she said and stood up and hugged her happily.

“You have become more beautiful and cute” Jun Hee said looking her face and half grown hair.

“Thank you Noona and you are always gleaming” She said with a smile. Both of them sat in the bench.

“Jan Di, how do you feel meeting Jun Pyo after a long time?” Jun Hee asked curiously with the excitement she has with what she saw.

“I feel so happy and it’s great to see that he has succeeded and in the process of achieving the goal he came here.” She said with a smile.

“Yes, he is. As long as he put his mind to something, no matter what, he can be succeeded.” Jun Hee said with a smile.

“So what about Jan Di? What about your dream?” she asked again.

“I sat for the medical college entrance exam and waiting for the results” she said with a smile.

“It’s great Jan Di-ahh. I am feeling proud of you.” She said happily.

“Jan Di, where are others?” she asked again.

“Except Ji Hoo sunbea and me others have gone out.” She said back.

“Oh! Really, I thought to see them too. So where is Ji Hoo?” she asked curiously.

“He went inside” Jan Di said.

“Ahh is that mean that he was with you and he went inside because I am coming?” Jun Hee asked making a surprising look.

“No, no…Nothing like that. Do you want to meet him?” she said.

“Ahh it’s ok. I will meet him in another day. But seemed to be Yoon Ji Hoo is so supportive to Jan Di not only in the past even today.” Jun Hee said softly staring at Jan Di’s facial expressions.

“Yes, he is. He always help me and look after me” she said crossing her own fingers with a smile. Jun Hee tried to grab her expressions as much as possible.

“Is that mean that Yoon Ji Hoo is much closer to Gum Jan Di than Goo Jun Pyo?” she asked directly but with a smile in her face. Jan Di stared at her face surprisingly. She felt so nervous from her question.

“Noona!” she murmured with a shocking expression.

“Ok…ok…. I just asked. Don’t take it to your heart.” She said back. Jan Di tried to smile with her but her heart was becoming really nervous.

She accomplished her purpose of noticing her facial expressions. After all it was her brother who keeps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter