Episode 57

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Guys, I have arranged Hotel Queen for all of you. Take a rest and will meet in the evening.” Goo Jun Pyo said to his buddies whilst entering to the hotel. The luxury glamorous hotel was like a gold castle to the eyes of every one. The eyes of Jan Di and Ga Eul were widened and they were totally shocked to see somewhere like this.

Noticing them funnily Goo Jun Pyo handed over the keys to all of them.

“Gum Jan Di, I will come to pick you after three hours. Eat well and rest well.” He said loudly in front of them rubbing her hair softly.

Jan Di smiled to him. Though he behaves just as normal, seeing him like a giant hero in a wealthy town like this, she has felt a little gap inside of her. It may be she sees him after long time but her heart was feeling nervous all the time lacking the confident.

When Jun Pyo left with Je Kyang, all of them were moving to the corridors towards their luxury rooms.

“I think one room is excess.” Woo Bin said while stepping on.

“Why?” Ei Jung asked surprisingly.

“We have a couple here. So who need two rooms for them? It’s a cost cutting to Jun Pyo.” Woo Bin replied jokily pinching Ji Hoo’s hand. He smiled with him funnily.

“No way. I need a separate room for me.” Ga Eul said with a blushed face. With laughter and jokes they were heading in to their rooms.

 

………………………………….

 

Goo Jun Pyo came back after three hours to pick Jan Di. He called her and said that he was waiting in the car.

Jan Di quickly dressed and put her shoes hurriedly. She put a ponytail quickly, ran towards the corridor and came to lobby where her eyes caught the image of Ji Hoo who was reading a Magazine sitting in the couch. Her legs stopped in front of him suddenly. Her heart knew the things happening here hurt him so much but she didn’t have the strength to swim against the waves.

“Sunbea…!” she said standing in front of him. Silently he stared at her and tried to smile with her.

“What are you reading?” she asked generally.

“It’s just a magazine about New York city.” He replied. She didn’t have words to continue the conversation more and more. She was like dumb. Understanding her situation Ji Hoo raised his voice again.

“He is waiting for you. Go now. We all will meet both of you for the dinner.” He said in a serious look.

Jan Di just looked at his eyes and pretended a smile to him. She slowly walked from him.  Ji Hoo started to see the magazine without seeing her leaving. But he couldn’t give a proper attention for the content there here in after. He was just turning pages without a goal. He tried to convince his heart. He knew he has to be strong. It’s true he has confessed her a few days back. Though she didn’t reject him, she also didn’t accept him as well. He knew the reason is the ‘Fear’. He sighed again.

“Ha….Ji Hoo-ahh, let’s go then.” He heard Woo Bin’s voice at once. The new couple and Woo Bin were coming towards him. Ga Eul walked passing them towards the door admiring the view of the hotel once again.

“Jan Di and Jun Pyo must have been enjoying somewhere.” Ei Jung said with a funny smile to Woo Bin.

“I am thinking and trying to guess that how many records they will break starting from today.” Woo Bin and Ei Jung laughed jokily while Ji Hoo was trying to pretend smiling but the hidden meaning of the words hit to the mind of Ji Hoo deeply sensing him that everything and everyone is going to hurt him from this moment onwards knowingly or unknowingly.

He stood up from the couch with a painful heart and joined with them to go for sightseeing the city of New York.

 

………………………………….

 

Goo Jun Pyo drove towards the Hudson River. He wanted to show the beautiful evening scenery of Hudson River to Jan Di.

“Where are we going Goo Jun Pyo?” she asked.

“Why? If I don’t tell you, then won’t you come with me?” he asked creating strange expressions in his face.

“No way, how can I know to where you are taking me?” she said again pretending anger smile.

“Hey…commoner, don’t you trust this Goo Jun Pyo?” he asked while pinching her ear.

“Ahhh!!!” she shouted hitting his hand.

A smile has drawn to her lips as well as his. Always in the past they were arguing and fighting but the bond of them was increasing through them day by day with those fights.

“Jan Di-ahh….” He said gently.

“Mmmmm….”

“I have so many things to tell you and so many things to do with you.” He said while driving.

“What are they Goo Jun Pyo?” she asked staring at his majestic face.

“Actually, I also don’t know.” He said making her strange and laughed like a mad.

“What? You said you have so many things to tell and again you say you don’t know. Hey…. Goo Jun Pyo, are you mad?” she asked pretending anger towards him.

“I think I am going crazy.” He laughed looking at her. His heart was filling with the happiness so much at the moment. Jan Di frowned to him.

They got down from the car and walked towards the river bank. He caught her hand from his and crossed his fingers. It was totally warm. Sun was setting and getting late evening of the day.

“I wanted you to see this beautiful scenery” he said while sitting in the bench with her closely.

“Wow! It’s wonderful and so beautiful.” She said fanatic towards the scenery of the river bank. Jun Pyo felt so pleased to see her smile.

“And so romantic isn’t it?” he said while staring at her affectionately.

Jan Di kept staring at the sunset and she was admiring the view. Her mind was trying to recall unknowingly some incidents she experienced like this. Suddenly she remembered the day she watched the sunset at the bridge of the park with Yoon Ji Hoo when she got the first place from the competition held in the park with him. Her mind was dragging towards there while her heart filing with peace at once.

“Jan Di!” his voice came next to her waking her up from her memories. She stared at him and smiled.

Goo Jun Pyo got close to her much more and caught her hand and looked at her eyes so affectionately.

“You don’t know how much I waited for this moment.” He said passionately to her. She smiled to him nicely.

“Goo Jun Pyo, as you said, we have so many things to speak. I also wanted to meet you like this because then I can speak about the things which bother us so much in last years.” She said looking at him seriously.

“Oh! Jan Di-ahh, let’s not talk about the problems right now. I don’t want to discuss those things in the very moment I meet you like this.” He said placing his arm around her neck and dragging her towards him.

“You are always like this. Ignoring problems till they get serious and unhandled Ok…Ok… Then regarding what you need to speak.” She asked with a smile.

“In fact I don’t want to speak right now.” He said staring at her lips with the eyes filling with so much love. Jan Di realized that what he referred. She felt her heart was thumping increasingly when see the passionate eyes of him.

Goo Jun Pyo felt that his heart was rising towards her little by little. So far, so long the controllable thoughts and senses of him was waking up bit by bit. He really wanted to sense the touch of her lips deeply. He slowly moved towards her to kiss them with a thumping heart.

Jan Di felt that he was getting close towards her. The aroma of his luxury perfume was covering her nose making her attracted towards him. She closed her eyes and let him to touch her lips. He kissed her releasing his tamed sensation towards her. The desired heart which has been hold so long has caught in the fire inch by inch whilst she was sensing his quick breath fall to her face. In the mid of sun set the hearts of two lovers just met.

When he deepened his kiss over her and tightened his fingers in her hand, a sudden inner voice she heard from her own heart. It was not clear but the concentration she had for the kiss and Jun Pyo broke suddenly in her mind. She slowly opened her eyes and her mind was capturing an image of another person bit by bit and it was Yoon Ji Hoo. Jan Di quickly and at once broke the kiss and away from him. Her senses were feeling at fault and much more complexes. Her eyes were so nervous which was a strange experience to Goo Jun Pyo.

“Gum Jan Di!” he said surprisingly.

“Huh!” She murmured shockingly.

“What happened?” he asked.

“Ahh nothing, I just felt that others also see us.” She said a lie covering her nervous thoughts.

“Hey, silly…this is New York. People don’t mind others’ businesses.” He said hitting her head in his hand.

“Shall we leave? It’s getting cold.” She said again. She wanted to overcome the embarrassment.

“I asked my buddies to come here for the dinner. Let’s wait them in the car.” He said and stepped towards the car with her.

Jan Di felt that her mind was really nervous at the moment. She waited in the car with him silently. She is going to see the person who has interrupted of being with her lover soonest and she was really anxious when think about the sudden change of her heart. In the old time, there was a time for her though she was with Goo Jun Pyo, the heart of her was flying towards her sunbea. Though she was physically with Jun Pyo she was thinking and memorizing the memories of Ji Hoo at the past. The most she scared to feel like that because at the present the situation is totally changed.

“Jan Di, are you alright?” he asked looking at her because he felt that she was strange and lost somewhere.

“Huh?...yeah… I am fine.” She said pretending a smile

“You look really nervous” he said trying to understand her facial expressions. “Ahhhhh! It is because you met me after so long. Isn’t it?” he asked with a smile and trying to enjoy the situation like a kid.

Jan Di kept her head in his arm.

“I am bit tired” she said softly.

“It may be due to the flight. After having the dinner I will drop you to the hotel. Have a good sleep then.” He said rubbing her head lovingly.

She remained same there. She knew her heart was nervous. She just wanted to forget everything and have a good sleep. Yoon Ji Hoo’s image was haunting in her mind time to time. She really felt scared to recall it though it automatically drawing in her mind.

“Here they come, let’s go.” She heard Jun Pyo’s words and raised her head. Her eyes caught Ji Hoo from the far where she tried to avoid catching his eyes and joined to Ga Eul with a smile.

Ji Hoo watched Jan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter