Episode 22

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gum Jan Di spent her time with part time jobs and with the clinic making her so much busy intentionally. She worked late night sometimes in the petrol shed also though she decided to stop that nuisance job. She wanted to pass her time doing something and forgetting everything. Goo Jun Pyo has spoken with her two to three times during past two weeks but she didn’t get any news from Yoon Ji Hoo so far which has made her heart so much pain full. Even for the text massage she sent he has not replied yet. Sometimes Jan Di wondered why doesn’t he reply her or why has he switched off the phone. Since the day she met with him there has not been time periods like this where she lived out of his attention.

She checked the time in her small watch. It was 9.30pm. She felt so cold and lonely.

“Hey, fill one litter of petrol” She fell to the earth from a voice of a customer.

“Yes, sir.” She quickly did the job.

“A young lady like you should not be in a place like this alone in this cold weather.” The unknown man got down from the car and came to her. His eyes were so much lust full.

“Sir, please do the payment for the petrol filled. Then you can go.” She replied pretending that she didn’t hear what he said.

“How can I go leaving you here like this my sweetie?” He came closer to her and touched her shoulder.

“Do not touch me please.” She said angrily. He tightened his touch and tried to drag her towards him. She quickly escaped from him and slapped him in his face and looked at him with frightful eyes.

His eyes were shining with angry. “You dirty poor thing, what do you think that you have did right now?” He slapped her back where his strong fingers hit her lips which were wounded little. Without stopping with that He came closer to her and pulled her tightly holding the collars of her sweeter and tried to kiss her.

“Stop this, stop this you bastard…. Go away…..” She shouted crying and fighting with him to escape from him.

“Hey….hey……. stop right now, otherwise I will call police.” The owner of the petrol shed and few staff came running towards them where the man got into the car and ran off.

“Are you alright?” The owner came to her and asked. Tears were falling from her cheeks and her lips also were pain full.

“You go home girl. This kind of job doesn’t suit for you. Do not come again to work at this hour.” He told kindly.

“I am sorry sir, he didn’t pay money. So I will give you.” She said pain fully.

“No, no it’s ok. I don’t need your money. I will take care about that. You go home now.” He went away.

Jan Di felt so much lonely and sad full who sat on the floor there and cried. No one for her is now to protect from evil and bad things. More than other days today she felt it so much. She touched her lips and felt twinge and bit of blood. Being a poor and a heartbroken at the same time have made her helpless so much. ‘Sunbea, where are you? Come to me like always.’ She whispered herself pain fully.

She stood up and walked along.

 

………………………………….

 

Yoon Ji Hoo was spending nearly two weeks there. He spent most of the time for studying since he truly wanted to become a doctor and get handed over the clinic from grandfather. Evening times he went for sightseeing wondering over the town. He felt that he was going through the new path of his life when he was in the mid of books. He always loves reading. And when he has the purpose and an aim for his reading and studying it interested him most.

Time to time his mind was running here and there. Especially when he walks along the road alone, he automatically remembered Jan Di and how they were together and walked with sightseeing in the past. But at that time purposely he switched on his I-pod and listened to some fast music where he could not think much more with the beat of those speed rhythms. 

Within few days he will have to write the entrance exam where he will have to go back to the town. Though he thought that he is fine now and he has changed his paths and goals, in a deep corner of his heart, he felt a scared feeling of going back. He knew he can’t stay like this forever but an unknown strange feeling was in his heart frightening him regarding going back. Sometimes he felt that his heart forces him to think about her and the memories of them but he could manage his thoughts and concentrated on his studies. He felt happy when he thinks that he could control his thoughts at the moment and the full control over the studies.

Ji Hoo checked the time it was around 9.30pm on that day. He wanted to start studying but before that he tried to get the water glass next to him on the table. With his unbalanced movement suddenly glass fell down to the floor and broken for pieces splitting the water everywhere. He quickly bent down and tried to collect the pieces of broken glass where his finger got cut at once making him a gasp. He rapidly straightened his body in the chair and saw that it was bleeding. He took his handkerchief and tied it covering the cut. His memory was running to the past automatically where he memorized how Jan Di did this for him at the school bench when his finger got cut because of the strings of his violin. He stares at the wound. His thoughts felt so strange and bad at once. The enthusiasm for studying has gone away speedily making him so much uneasy inside his heart.

He was feeling bad little by little after this incident. Unknowingly he took his phone and switched on and checked the massages and miss calls. New text massage from the grandfather was found.

‘Ji Hoo-ahh, I think it is time you to return. Jan Di needs you. She has faced something terrible and now sleeping at our home. If you feel that you can manage think about it.’

Ji Hoo felt so strange in his heart. He stares at his wound in his finger. ‘Jan Di, was that the emergency bell rang in my heart for you when you were facing dangerous? What happened to you? I asked you, not to ring the emergency bell of my heart when I am not with you. But…..’ His mind was filling with so many thoughts. He surprised about being like that. He knew he had the sense for her but he didn’t believe that the nature also shows them like this. He sighed to the phone. He read again the massage which has been sent by Jan Di before. The feeling of studying was fading away little by little; he slowly got into the bed and tried to sleep. He knew that he will have to go back soon, but the words of grandfather have becoming a burden to him unknowingly.

 

…………………………………..

 

“Harabeoji !!!.... Are you sleeping? It is me Jan Di.” She knocked the door.

“Jan Di, what are you doing at this hour?” Grandfather quickly came and opened the door.

“Harabeoji” She looked at him with a crying face.

“Jan Di-ahh, what happened? Ohh! God! What happened to your lips?” grandfather asked while bringing her to sit in the couch.

“Harabeoji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter