Episode 45

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Every girl likes to see the first love of her life would come true. But sometimes, that is not possible for everyone. But however, Goo Jun Pyo is not my first love.” She said smiley looking at Eun Ji. Ji Hoo stopped eating and stared at Jan Di at once.

‘Is that mean, the words of Min Sun is correct? Or did she have any other in her life in the past? But that cannot be happened. Gum Jan Di started an affair with Jun Pyo at first but he is not her first love. Then is it confirmed what Min Sun said?’ The deepened eyes and nervous mind of Ji Hoo was questioning him continuously again.

“Really…. That means you had a first love of yours but it didn’t come true. I think you have faced so many things related ‘love’ I guess.” Eun Ji said to her seriously.

“Mmmmm….” Jan Di agreed with her making Ji Hoo surprised.

“I love to hear about your first love Jan Di.” Eun Ji said in an interested voice.

Jan Di suddenly caught Ji Hoo’s eyes secretly to Eun Ji. So many questions were repeating in his eyes. Jan Di felt scared if sunbea would ask something here even in front of Eun Ji, then again she will be appointed to a difficult situation. She thought left them as soonest.

“Actually, I don’t like to speak about it.” She said smiley looking at Eun Ji. Ji Hoo’s heart confirmed him that it was no one else but him. He felt so much hurt inside of him but he didn’t speak a word.

“Oh! Is it… I guess it is not something pleasant memory to remember. Then it’s ok. Sorry to bother you.” She said with a smile.

 “Do not apologize. It’s ok…………... Actually……… I need to study in the evening because exam is also very close. So I think I should go now.” She ignored his eyes and said. He knew that she tried to escape from the situation. But only she knew that how much Eun Ji has confused her asking something like that. She felt that she was dragging towards the past where her life and dreams were with Ji Hoo at that time.

“Ahh we will drop you Jan Di.” Eun Ji said while looking at Ji Hoo but he remained silent there. Jan Di expected to hear from him that he would stop her and give her a ride but when he was silent, her heart was fallen down making her bad inside of her.

Jan Di stood up from the table.

“Thank you for the lunch. Both of you take your time and enjoy. Sunbea, once again congratulations for passing the exam! I am going then.” She said trying to pretend a smile in her face. Without saying anything Ji Hoo was kept staring at her with his speaking eyes.

“Ok…Jan Di we will meet again.” Eun Ji said trying to understand the situation which was going on there.

Jan Di slowly left them. Even without turning back and stare at them she walked through the road. She didn’t know that why her heart was this much thumping right now. Simultaneously her deep corner of the heart was aching a little by little making her mind confused. She wanted to hear from him in front of Eun Ji that he was ready to drop her at home but that didn’t happen. ‘That means sunbea will drop Eun Ji today. That’s why he didn’t give a ride to me.’ She thought jealously.  She has never felt this much bad and jealous because of another girl. Even regarding Je Kyang she has not felt jealous like this in the past. But mostly she wanted to escape because she scared to speak about the first love and regarding her past in front of Ji Hoo. Though she doesn’t accept, her mind was filling jealous bit by bit about Eun Ji.

 

…………………………………

 

 “Ji Hoo!” Eun Ji called him when he was staring at his empty plate. He looked at her and he just realized that Eun Ji has really surprised of what was going there.

“What is going on?” she asked directly from him

“What are you referring?” he replied in a defeated voice.

“Gum Jan Di! Is she someone so special to you?” she asked straightly to his eyes. Ji Hoo’s defeated expressions suddenly changed to nervous and surprised.

“Why do you ask so?” but he could manage his thought as calm as always.

“I think there are so many things which I don’t know between you two.” She said curiously.

“If you can remember I have already told you, that both you and me have something called a ‘past’ where we do not know about an inch of things relate for it.” He said trying to pretend a smile in his lips.

“Ji Hoo, can’t I know about your past?” she asked touching his hand softly. He calmly looked at her and smiled to the floor.

“Why are you smiling?” she asked again

“Nothing. I just realized that how complicated my past was.” He said with a painful smile.

“I will tell you one day but not today.” He said again.

“ Ji Hoo, who is that girl? Min Sun Hyun? She spoke that day like, you belong to her.” Eun Ji asked memorizing the incident happened at the office between her and Min Sun.

“Min Sun was everything of mine so long back. When my parents died in a car crash she was there to hold me and bring me back to the life. She showed me the way of life and she gave me hope for the life but I was not at least lucky to have a love from a woman because she didn’t want to spend her life with me. Once someone gone from me and when I have completely let her go from my life, then there will not coming back to my heart again. So, now she is a friend of mine and nothing more than it.” He explained calmly.

Eun Ji felt that he has a wide vision of the life. She felt happy to meet him like this. She didn’t know to answer back because she didn’t know exactly what has happened in the past but she always ready to accept him in the way he is.

“Whatever happened in your past and whatever going in your present, I do not think that I should consider them to combine with you. As long as you have given up everything in your past then nothing will be cross the way of present and future as well. I am here to walk with you and I am ready to accept you as the way you are. And will you accept me as well?” she tightened her hand touch on his hand and asked directly but tenderly to his eyes.

Ji Hoo was truly wanted to move with the life giving up over Jan Di but after hearing Min Sun’s words and even today conversation he didn’t know whether he has taken the correct decision or not.

“Eun Ji, I need the time. I can’t let someone in pain because of me. Therefore, I need the time.” He said looking at her. He even didn’t touch her hand a little. Though his mind said to touch her hand, his heart didn’t let him to touch her.

Eun Ji sighed a little.

“It’s ok Ji Hoo. Think that I am someone who is waiting for you. When you are tired of running like this in this life and when you want to get comfort in this life, do not forget to come to me. Because my friends tell me always that I am a good listener and understandable person.” She said with a smile. Ji Hoo felt a little comfort in his mind to have an understandable friend like this. He smiled to her.

 

……………………………………..

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to invite all of you for the media conference of our new hotel opening which will be so soon. Being together with JK group, the Shinwa Group has stepped a highest step at the moment. Today we introduce all well known people who behind this project and specially the two heirs of two groups. Welcome, Mr. Goo Jun Pyo and Ms. Ha Je Kyang.” President’s matured deep voice spread all over the ceremony and the guests were clapping and waiting for two heirs to step in to the stage.

Goo Jun Pyo has totally surprised after seen this event since he has not expected this celebration in a grand luxury way like this. He came to the stage with Ha Je Kyang and both of them were looking a bright and shining couple at the night.

President came forward and introduced them to invitees and all the media partners were taking their pictures all the time.

“What is all this about? There is a videographer also.” Goo Jun Pyo slowly closed to president and asked.

“We need the advertising as much as before we begin the hotel. So, all these are necessary.” She said and went from him.

Ha Je Kyang came to him with a surprise.

“Goo Jun Pyo, I really wonder an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter