Episode 88

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girl who came to meet Mrs. Kang was coming down towards the lobby where Jun Hee was sitting. The face cut of her was bit familiar to Jun Hee and her eyes got caught with the young girl who was coming smiling to her. Even the smile of her was familiar to her. She stood up from her chair and slowly walked towards the young girl.

“You look familiar for me? Do we know each other?” Jun Hee asked looking at her.

“I don’t think so Miss. Today the first time I came here” she said.

“Is that so? May I know your name please?” she asked again. The familiarity of the girl’s face was drawing in Jun Hee’s mind unclearly.

“I am Don Joon Jin” she said with a light smile. Jun Hee’s eyes got bit widened.

“Don Joon Jin?” she repeated again.

“Yeah” she answered politely

“Do you have an elder brother?” she asked curiously.

“Yes, he is Don Joon Min” she said making her surprised a lot. But keeping her curiosity inside of her, she wanted to know eagerly for what purpose she has come to meet her witch mother.

“Oh!! I just felt like a familiarity when I saw you. I had someone and that person also has the same features of you…By the way, what are you doing here?” she asked trying to be calm

“It’s for a proposal. I got to know like that from my brother” she said in a low voice.

“What? A proposal?To whom?” Jun Hee asked curiously.

“I am not aware much about the details Miss. It’s a proposal for a marriage of the heir of Shinwa. I do whatever my brother asks me to do because he dedicated his entire life to protect me and other siblings even without getting married. And also it’s a respect to our family to receive such a proposal from Shinwa like this” Jin said with a light smile.

Jun Hee felt like her legs were shattering little by little.

“Are you the elder sister of Goo Jun Pyo?” she asked again with a smile.

“Yes, I am… Goo Jun Hee” Jun Hee said like in a dream. What kind of a fate is this?

‘He dedicated his entire life to protect me and other siblings even without getting married’

“You may leave”

Jun Hee said in a low tone to her. Staring at the way she was going Jun Hee sat on the couch like in a dream. The day that she met him at her office after ten years of time still she could remember clearly. The love she had in her heart for the person she had to forsake just because of her mom’s ego was him, Don Joon Min.

The lie he said to her on that particular day saying that he had married already, was coming to her mind hurt fully. But what is going on here? For sure, Mrs. Kang may not know the girl who has just came to meet her was the younger sister of Don Joon Min whom she has thrown away showing her wealth once back. She quickly climbed the stairs to meet her mom but Mrs. Kang had not in her seat. Instead of that she could find the details of the Jin on her desk.

Driving her car by her own, she drove towards the address which she got from the details impatiently. When the car stopped at the found address what she captured in her eyes was the large shopping complex which had more than ten floors which has risen towards the sky in the mid of the city of Seoul. Though how many times she has seen it, she has never thought that the owner of this luxury shopping mall was the person she loved. No wonder that Mrs. Kang trying to get along with this business and she guessed that Don Joon Min may own more wealth than this to attract her mom even towards a wedding.

Stepping in to it she asked from the reception to meet Don Joon Min.

“Sir is available today. May I know your name to inform him?” the pleasant receptionist asked from Jun Hee.

“Tell him Jun Hee has come to meet him” she said waiting to see him.

“You can go. He is in the top floor” after keeping the receiver Jun Hee got the permission to see him. She got in to the elevator.

“Come in” she could hear his voice inside of the door as the answer for her knocking. With a shatter mind she opened the door and entered to it.

“I expected your call but I am amazed that you have visited me” he said coming towards her. Her eyes were really hurt and curious.

“Why did you lie to me? And what is this proposal about?” she asked staring at him.

“A lie? Regarding what?” he asked questionably.

“The lie of your marriage.. You said you have married and you have good wife who supports you well” she said looking at him.

“I accepted I lied to you but it was for the own good of both of us. I am not glad to lie to you but it’s still for the good for both of us… And this proposal has been offered by your mother. See, life is really amazing. It is true people say life is a circle.” He said with a simple smile.

“Joon Min, this is not a joke. My brother will not agree for this for sure. And the lie which you told me was not a good thing. You should have told me the truth” she said looking at him.

“Jun Hee, listen… I don’t have single hope for the marriage which your mother imagined. Just after she gets to know about me, she will cancel this though how much rich I am right now. I am not using my real name for business and that’s why still she is not aware. When she meets me, definitely she will cancel everything.” He said adjusting his curly hair from his fingers. She could see the familiar shades in his face. The heart of her was hurting thinking about the fate of their lives.

“Why didn’t you get married? Why couldn’t you find your happiness?”

She asked trying to get calm down. In sharp eyes which were always made her waved in her heart by then were targeted her eyes again today. He stepped few steps towards her just staring at her.

“Happiness is not a priority for me…I prefer the dangers of being madly in Love…”he said staring at her wavy eyes.

“Don Joon Min!!” she murmured staring at him with widened eyes.

“I think I didn’t find the woman in my destiny yet after we broke up…” he said looking at her. The empty and closed heart of her was waking up little by little.

“Jun Hee… A million of women can tell that they love a man…but the only time he will listen is when it’s said by the woman he loves…Haven’t I told you it before?” he said emotionally staring at her. A small tear was counting in her eyes.

“No point of talking these kinds of things. You have a life there with the person you married.” He said again looking down.

“What if there is a point of talking the things like these?” she asked making him curious.

“What do you mean by?” he asked shockingly.

“It’s better to be alone in life when everything hurts you…Don Joon Min…!!! Secretly but already I am Divorced so long before”

She said letting the tear which was dancing at the edge of her eyes through her cheeks when the eyes of him got surprised. Letting him to stay there and just before he asked anything else, she left his place towards the elevator. Her heart was non-stoppable crying with the pain which she has held so far thinking about the loneliness and the waste of her age.

 

………………………………

 

Jun Pyo left Mrs. Kang’s room after having a quarrel and a huge argument regarding the proposals she was trying to match with him. With a severe anger he stepped out from the house and at the same time his eyes caught his sister’s car which was coming towards home. He stepped towards there and he noticed that Jun Hee has not got down but just stayed in the car.

He knocked the window. Noticing the tears in her eyes he got curious a lot. He has not seen his dear sister’s tears recently. Sitting next to her in the front seat he stared at her.

“What happened? Why are you crying?” he asked.

“Goo Jun Pyo! You don’t want to worry. This proposal will not be successes” she said making him surprised.

“How do you say like this?” he asked.

“When mom will know the reality behind this proposal, definitely she will cancel this by herself.” She said wiping the marks of tears in her cheeks.

“Noona, I don’t understand anything? What’s that meaning? And what is the relation of this proposal with you?” he asked touching her hand.

“The proposed girl is the younger sister of the person I loved” she said looking at him. She could see the changing eyes of her brother little by little.

“What? Are you serious?” he asked.

Jun Hee explained everything to him. With widened eyes Jun Pyo listened to her story until today when she has met him at his complex.

“Noona, why don’t you get divorced and get united with him?” he asked at once.

“Goo Jun Pyo!! What are you talking?” she murmured

“Listen to me Noona, if you love him yet and he loves you as the same, why don’t you move with that? In my case, I am not going to surrender for the traps of mother anymore. She is trying to make Je Kyang leaves from me who is the close friend I have right now. And she is planning to make me married with another person like you said for the greedy of wealth. I am not going to let anything happened as her wish anymore. And what I am telling you too is, don’t lose the same person again in your life because life doesn’t give the second chances always”

Jun Hee stared at her brother calmly. Her heart was telling him to say the truth of her life which has been just known by her and husband by now excluding Joon Min.

“Goo Jun Pyo, I have a secret to tell you. No one knows about it yet” she said looking at him.

“What is it?” he asked curiously.

“I am already divorced” she said making him shocked. She could see the widened eyes of him.

“What?” he asked shockingly.

“Mmmm… it’s true brother. It was a secret between me and my divorced husband. We agreed with each other and divorced two years back when you were in abroad” she said looking at his surprised eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter