Episode 77

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the snaps she got from her secret officers and the news she got about the conversation of Ji Hoo and Jun Pyo at the school lounge, Mrs. Kang’s eyes got shined and glad. She never thought that Jun Pyo and Je Kyang moved with themselves like that. Though she didn’t know the source behind their behaviors she doubted that the conversation of Ji Hoo and Jun Pyo has led Jun Pyo to drunkard at that night. And she realized one thing clearly. That is Je Kyang has still feelings for Jun Pyo after this much of time too and there is an affair between Jan Di and Ji Hoo as well.

“Do I need to do anything madam?” When Mr. Jang asked from her, a cunning smile came to her lips.

“No, don’t do anything. Just watch and report me. It’s time for us to wait and see. I knew from the beginning that Yoon Ji Hoo and Gum Jan Di had something between them, only my stupid son has not realized it. Let’s see what will happen”

With her words, Mr. Jang left the room. He was always partied to young master. But now, he felt that things have changed between the young master and Gum Jan Di but he was still thinking whether to tell him or not about the snaps and the news which have been got by the president right now.

 

………………………………

 

With what happened few days back with Je Kyang, Jun Pyo’s mind set have vanished and complicated a lot. He wanted her always during last years and she also was there with him whenever he wanted. The romance happened between them was really unpredictable and it was a great shock to his heart.

He wanted to plan something to get Jan Di back to him but with what has happened with Je Kyang, his mind was not in a correct position to think anything. And he felt that he couldn’t meet and see Jan Di as well because of the guilty.

He stayed few days at home without going out and he switched off his phone too. When he recalled his mind he could remember what happened with Je Kyang and how she finally dragged him and kissed him too again while crying. He knew he should have gone and speaks to her, at least he should say sorry to her if he doesn’t want to continue anything with her but without doing anything he stayed at home.

“Young Master, Miss. Ha Je Kyang has come to see you” With the news the maid bought he felt so much surprised. Now he cannot ignore the situation. Slowly he came to down stairs.

Je Kyang has thought a lot during last few days before coming here. She knew that Jun Pyo was trying to get back Jan Di anyhow and there is no room for her too but the greediness in her heart was rapidly increasing with the passion she felt from him after so long. She knew perfectly she has feelings for him though she let him go in the past but she never thought that they were awakened by him ever like this. The way he touched her body and the way he kissed her deeply were still making her shiver again and again. And she always surprised about her behavior too. She knew if she wanted, there was a time and circumstance to avoid and escape from the moment but her heart has wanted that passion from him since long ago secretly.

Jun Pyo came and sat on the couch in the living room opposite to her. She stared at him and she noticed that he was hiding his eyes from her.

“Goo Jun Pyo!” she whispered.

“Je Kyang, I know I should have come and meet you but I couldn’t” he said covering his eyes from her.

“You didn’t come because you felt guilty, am I correct?” she asked staring at him. Jun Pyo looked at her in a guilty look.

“Goo Jun Pyo! I know I should have stopped you and avoid the situation and I didn’t do it too but actually you make me confused. When I think back about our past also, what I could saw was sometimes you threw me away and sometimes you moved with me closer. Even in our past years in New York too and now even, you moved with me closely making me confused sometimes. I know you want only Jan Di to your life but the ways you behaved with me, motivate me to get closer to you even in my imaginations and I know it is not a good thing for me too”

She slowly whispered to him staring time to time at him.

“Je Kyang, you are someone who closes to my life. You know many things about me and that’s why I am comfortable with you. I know, not like in the past, I have a special feeling for you. Sometimes it has started when we were closely worked assisting one another in New York and that might be a reason I move with you closely. I don’t say I don’t like you, I see so many similarities between you and me as a couple and that also may be another reason I am comfortable with you but my hope is with Jan Di yet.”

He said in a low tone staring at her.

“I know. I am not a stupid. I know everything.” She said looking down. Jun Pyo felt sad about her when her face was drowning.

“I am really sorry Je Kyang, I didn’t intend to hurt you” he said apologizing to her.

“I cannot say it’s ok and I don’t blame you even.” She whispered and stood up from the couch.

“I guess it’s not an easy thing to stay as friends forever for a guy and girl whom have been felt more than it even at once in their lives…” she said in a low tone. Her words hit his heart thoroughly. He at once remembered the images of Jan Di and Ji Hoo in his mind with her words. He sighed.

“Tell me one thing Je Kyang” Jun Pyo said standing up simultaneously to her. She looked back to him.

“Why didn’t you stop me? Why did you let me to go on? And why did you kiss me again?”

He asked embarrassedly. Hearing his questions which were already explainable, she felt really sad in her feelings. She came closer to him. The things which should not have been happened have already happened and there is nothing to hide anymore for her.

“It’s because I like you. I liked you from the very beginning. I gave up on you not because I didn’t like you; I gave up on you because I loved you. I wanted the happiness of the person I love more than my happiness but I am also a human and I also have feelings just like you and others. I am not a saint to forget and erase everything. I am not trying to get you back but the things happened between you and me are making me to either get along with you or get off from you. Since you are still going after Jan Di though you knew her heart is with Ji Hoo now, I think I should get off from you.”

When his eyes were widened and he was shocked with her words she explained her true deep feelings one by one to him. The tears were slowly counting to her eyes unknowingly. Though he felt that his heart was melting with her words he was afraid to show them to her thinking that she would get hurt more and more.

“And I have one thing to show you. I never intend to show this to you but since I think you will not going to see me here in after with what has happened and this would be the last time I may be advice you, I think I should make you listen to it”

Making him curious and trying to wipe the tears in her eyes, she took her mobile and switch in a recording and played it to hear by him. The recording was playing.

 

‘What do you think about Yoon Ji Hoo sunbea?”

“Ji Hoo sunbea? Why? Why do you ask like that?

“I just asked a simple question from you Jan Di-ahh… just simply answer me.”

“Ji Hoo Sunbeaaaaaa…. Sunbea is a sun shine to me Ga Eul. At the Every time I have fallen down sunbea was there to raise me and hold me.  Not only he consoled me physically by hugging me or wiping my tears every time I cry, but also I feel a great consolation mentally when he is with me. Goo Jun Pyo and me like the star and the moon. But I should add that sunbea is the sun. Without him we could not fulfill our dreams. Without him we could not get together. He is a really sun shine to us. Do you know Ga Eul, I am really grateful to him. I always feel bad when I think that I could not do single thing for him even though he sacrificed his everything for me. I guess I will have a chance to give him back my gratitude. No matter what happens, if I get a chance, definitely I will do anything for his happiness. Because he’s a person who experiences a less happiness in his life…Is this answer enough for you?’

 

Jun Pyo could understand the voices were Jan Di and Ga Eul. He listened with much of surprise. Time to time he stared at Je Kyang.

“I want you to remember one thing in this conversation Jun Pyo. It’s the last lines.

‘No matter what happens, if I get a chance, definitely I will do anything for his happiness’

She whispered the same lines again.

“I heard this words from Jan Di just after you went to New York and when I was here for few months. The expressions which were in her face still I could remember. She was gleaming with her words towards Ji Hoo. That day I could sense mostly how much she was attached to Ji Hoo and sometimes I felt and doubted the reason she remained in Korea without going with you was Ji Hoo.”

She noticed how Jun Pyo’s face was getting withered with the recording and her words but according to her, truth is always truth.

“I made you to listen to this because I wanted you to realize the reality and move with it without finding shortcuts.” She said putting her phone in to her hand bag. When he was dumb like never, she stepped in to the main door to exit.

“Je Kyang!!!” he shouted before she left the house. She stopped right there when he moved towards her.

“This is not the end. I am not going to forsake you just because I am embarrassed. I will see you again because you are someone who special to me as I already said.” He said staring at her. A small tear was falling through her cheeks.

“If this is not the end, then will you start over with me? How? Just like friends? Is it like Ji Hoo started with Jan Di just as friends even after they kissed, because you got her in the very past?”

She asked directly from him. It was a straight forward question but the answer if so much complicated. Without being able to adjust an answer he remained same with his anxious eyes just looking at her.

“This is the end Jun Pyo. I am not going to see you again because I am embarrassed. I don’t think I can see you just as a friend like Ji Hoo did so long with Jan Di and move with you comfortably after that night. It will be a scar for me for the entire life of mine. Not once, twice I think I have dumped by you. I am not blaming you but it’s the truth for me. If I am someone who is special for you, then make yourself to realize who I am of you to become that much special….”

She said when the tears were continuously falling through her eyes. With a sudden thought, he slowly touched her face and wiped the tears in her cheeks. He didn’t know what he truly feels for her but he felt that he couldn’t let her go like this from him.

When he wiped her tears tenderly she came closer to him slowly and placed her lips in his cheek while closing her eyes. He felt that this is something like ‘Good Bye’ for him. When she kissed his cheek, automatically his eyes got closed and his heart was aching to feel him that he is going to miss her entirely in his life.

“If you feel for me truly in your heart, find me and come to me. I don’t think this scar will be healed by anyone in this life… Then…Good Bye, Goo Jun Pyo!!!” she said stepping back from him wiping her face from her hand.

When he was staring at her shockingly she stepped in to her vehicle and asked the driver to go on. Without staring at him again she traveled from him when he was there like a statue. He felt that something has just missed in his life. He quickly stepped few steps towards the way she was going.

When the people are with us, we don’t feel their importance and when they leave us only, we feel how vital they were in our lives. Just as same, leaving of Je Kyang has given a massive impact in his heart. Though he felt and thought that Jan Di was there in his heart all the time, by now with her departure he felt that Je Kyang also has a small spot in his heart though he didn’t want to acknowledge it.

So far, after he moved to New York, she was there with him for everything. He could remember the moments he spent with her and tiny shakes he also had in his heart because of her too. Though he has not given many thoughts for them he knew by now, that those shocks have led him to move with her comfortably and closely always.

‘Will I regret of letting her to leave like this?’ he tried to thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter