Yoona's Intention

Love in Disguise

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I really do think that he deserve someone else better than me, and that is Yoona. But at the same time, I also want himto be mine. I got confused and Amber is looking at me to with a puzzled face.

 

"Stupid."he said to me then flash his dorky smile.

 

"What?"I answered.

 

"Why are you thinking that Yoona deserves me more than you do?"he asked me.

 

"Be--Because, of what I have done to you."I said to him then I look down.

 

"What have you done before doesn't matter to me anymore. I move on , Krys, so you better should too. Besides, Yoona already have a boyfriend."he answered then chuckled.

 

"What did you say?"I said and looked at him. I was surprised when I heard what he said.

 

"Yoona had already have a boyfriend. I always wonder why she's acting like she's interested in me, especially when you are around. I really find it strange."he said.

 

"But she said that she is going to win your heart."I said to him.

 

"Huh?"he looked at me confused. "I don't know about that. Maybe she is just teasing you or something. Besides if Yoona doesn't have a boyfriend when she came back, maybe, just maybe, we are dating right now. That's what we agreed upon, isn't it?"he said to me then smile shyly.

 

"So you she don't love you and you don't love her?"I asked.

 

"We both love each other, but as bestfriend. Yoona is special to me because she is my first bestfriend."he answered me. I pout when he said that, "Why are you pouting?"

 

"I want you to make her your second bestfriend."I said to him. "Make me your first bestfriend and your only girlfriend."I added then wrap my hand around his neck. His cheeks are red and I love looking at it.

 

"Okay, you are my first besfriend and my only girlfriend."he answered and plant a wuick peck on my lips.

 

YOONA's POV

 

I saw Amber and Krystal walking hand in hand going into our meeting place. All of us were surprised when we saw them. They both look so happy together, then I understand that they are together again. I think Amber's heart still choose to be with her. I wanted him to be with someone else but I think I can't do anything about it. Our friends greet them and were happy that they finally got back together, I feel happy for them too. Then, Krystal approach me.

 

"Yoona, why did you lied to me?"she ask.

 

"Lied about what?"I replied.

 

"About you, being my rival that in fact you already have a boyfriend."she said to me.

 

I can't believe that she already figure it out. Well, I think Amber told her. Only him doesn't believe that I am still single.

 

"Sorry,I just want to make it hard for you to get him back. To be honest, I really wanted him to fall to someone else because you had hurt him, but I guess he truly loves you because he still choose you."I answered to her.

 

"I understand. But don't worry, I promised, I will never hurt him again. I will not repeat my mistake that I had done before."she answered.

 

"I'm glad to hear that."I answered.

 

"What do you girls talking about?"Amber in.

 

"It's none of your business."Krystal answered to him. He looked at her then shifted his gaze to me.

 

"Yoon, Krystal said to me that you are going to.."Krystal cut him off.

 

Before Amber finish his words, Krystal covered his mouth then drag him away. I just laugh upon seeing them. I hope Krystal really mean what she said. I find them a cute couple though. I wished they would be together, forever and stay happy like now.