Moody Krystal

Love in Disguise

YOONA's POV

 

I decided to go check up on Amber too. On my way, I meet Krystal who is heading back to the study room. She looked happy and I think they finally make up and I feel happy for them. But when she knew that I am going to where Amber is, her facial expression change. I am not sure, but I guess she doesn't like the idea of me being alone with Amber but I just ignored that. In the living room, I saw Amber, he was busy writing the notes, he lift up his head when I came near him. I sit beside him so I can better see what he is writing.

 

"Are you almost done?" I asked.

 

"Yeah."he answered with a smile.

 

"The notes you made really help me, I finally understand our math lessons. Thanks!"I said to him cheerfully.

 

"I'm gald to hear that."he answered as he turn to face me.

 

Our face is just a ruler away. This is the first time I sat closer to him. I stare on his face. I find his dorky smile somewhat charming. His red lips is somewhat y and so kissable. I looked away before I blushed in front of him.

 

"Yoona, your face is red. Are you okay?"he asked and sounded worried.

 

"Ye...Yeah."I answered. 'Gosh, I was too late. He already saw it'.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

It took me a while before I decided to go back in the living room. From a distance, I saw Yoona sitting beside Amber. Amber was facing her. I see Yoona is staring on his face. I can say that she doesn't only like Amber but she do love him. I can tell it through the way she look at him. She even blushed as she turned her face away from him. I change my pace, I decided to go back in the study room.

 

"How was it?"Luna asked.

 

"What?"I replied as I sit down on my chair.

 

"Have you two already make up?"Sully said. They all looked at me, waiting for me to answer.

 

"Yeah." I said in a flat tone.

 

"Are you sure? It seems that you doesn't look happy."Key commented.

 

"I'm happy."

 

"Your not smiling and your eyes doesn't say your happy too." Onew said.

 

"When I say I'm happy, I'm happy, that's it!" I raised my voice. They all looked at me.

 

"Okay guys, stop bugging Krystal. Go back from studying."Vic-unnie said then she take a glance at me.

 

VIC's POV

 

I wonder if that two really make up because Krystal look kinda upset. After a while, Yoona and Amber came inside. The rest were so happy to receive the notes that Amber did, all of them except Krystal. I didn't expect that she's a moody type of person. They focus on studying Amber's writen notes. I told them to take a break and have a snacks first.

 

"Nuna, did you prepare these for us? It's taste so delicious."Key said then he continue chewing his food.

 

"Yeah, I'm happy that you find it delicious."I answered to him. I turn to Krystal, and it seems that she have no appetite to eat because she is not touching her food. "Are you alright, Krys?"

 

"Y..Yeah."She answered and force herself to smile.

 

I notice that Krystal keeps on stealing glances to Amber and Yoona the whole time. I wonder if she is jealous of Yoona. It makes me think that maybe, she do love Amber after all. I lean toward her.

 

"Do you love Amber?" I asked and she turned to me looking very surprised.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I notice that Vic-nuna leaned closer to Krystal to say something. I wonder what Nuna said to her because she looked surprised. Then she looked at me then look back to Nuna. It's making me confused. Did Nuna say something about me? Then Nuna leaned backward then she turn to face me, she looked kinda disappointed but she smile at me. I looked at Krystal she is now eating her food. Girls are really strange and hard to read.