Rival's Agreement

Love in Disguise

YOONA's POV

 

I always catch Krystal stealing glances on Amber. I really don't understand her. I always distract Amber for him not to pay attention to her. It made me feel guilty everytime I see that Krystal get sad on what I am doing. After our P.E class, in our changing room, I waited for others to go out then when only Krystal and I was left, I approach her. I know she felt awkward before me and I feel the same.

 

"Krystal, can I ask you something. I want you to answer me honestly."I said to her.

 

"Okay. What is it?"

 

"Why did you choose to hurt Amber before?"I asked her. She looked surprised then later, her eyes wher saddened then look down.

 

"I was so stupid and selfish that time."she answered.

 

"So you will understand right, if I keep him away from you?"I told her.

 

Her eyes are widened when she lift her head to look at me. She stare for me for a while. I can see that she's in pain.

 

"Yeah, I understand. Besides, you deserve him more than me." she answered as she look away.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I think Yoona is already marking her territory. She wanted for Amber to keep away from me. I feel hurt when she reminded me that I hurt Amber and feel ashamed of what I did to her. I lack the courage to look at her straight on her face. So I decided to just look down.

 

"If you really love him, fight for your love. Face me with your head up high. I don't want to have a piful looking rival."she said to me which make me confused at the same time surprised.

 

"What are you talking about?"I asked her while looking at her.

 

"Let's see if who can win his heart this time. I let you win last time but now, I won't let you win easily."she said to me with a sly smile.

 

"I won't lose."I answer to her with confidence and looking straight on her eyes.

 

"Can you promise me though, if you win, please don't break his heart again."she said to me.

 

"I promise."I answered then smile at her.

 

"Okay."she said then smile at me.

 

Yoona is really the kindest person I have ever known. She is not selfish at all, not just like me. After our talk, the space between us slowly disappear. Eventhough we see each other as rival, we respect each other's feelings.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I felt happy when I notice that there is no more gap between Yoona and Krystal. I know they will get along too. Our circle of friend is much more fun now than before. We all understand each other and having fun together. One afternoon, I decided to skip my last subject on my afternoon class. I really wanted to take a nap. I don't want to sleep in class because last time that I did it, I was sent to detention's office. So I lie on my favorite bench and then was fallen fast asleep.

 

"Amber!"

 

I was awaken when someone called my name loudly on my ear. I quickly got up because I was startled. When I turn who it is, I saw Krystal, laughing standing beside me.

 

"You really love to wake me up."I said to her with a sarcastic tone.

 

"Well I am your class president so I kinda have a responsible for you guys."she answered with a grin then she handed me my bag.

 

"Yeah...yeah. Anyway, what time is it?" I asked her.

 

"Five thirty."she answered. 

 

My eyes where widened. Our class is only until 4. I check my phone to see if Vic-nuna has been calling me. I receive one missed call and 5 messages, it is from her, telling me that Nickhun walked her home. Then I read her last text that she will stay over on her classmate house for a study group then after I read her last message, my phone's batt was empty and my phone died. 

 

"Hey Krys, why are you here this late?"I asked her.

 

"We have a meeting and it just ended a while ago. I saw your bag beside your desk when I went back to our classroom so I went here to check if your still here."she explained.

 

"Oh, thanks for bringing my bag here."I said to her with a smile. "I will walk you home, to show my gratitude."I added.

 

"Okay." she answered.

 

We walked together into the exit door of the rooftop. When I turn the knob, the door wouldn't open. I did it several times but it is still the same.

 

"What's wrong?"Krystal asked.

 

"I think the door is locked."I answered to her.