Awkwardness

Love in Disguise

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I overheard Yoona and Amber's conversation when we go out from the karaoke bar. I can't help but feel jealous about Yoona. I know I don't have the right to feel jealous but I can't help myself not to feel this way. Onew walked Luna home an Key walked Sully. I know Amber will walk Yoona home so I decided to simply say goodbye to them.

 

"Guys, I'm going ahead."I said to them.

 

"I walk you home after Yoona. Just go with me though."Amber said.

 

"Ah no, it's okay."I declined.

 

"It's already late. It's dangerous for a girl to walk alone."Amber said.

 

I looked at Yoona I can see a disapproval on her face then I look back at Amber.

 

"Amber's is right Krys, just let him walk you home."Onew said.

 

"But.."he cut me off.

 

"No more buts, let's go."he said as Yoona lock his arms to his.

 

"It's okay."Yoona said.

 

We say our goodbye to the others. I am just following them behind. They really look like a couple walking together. I look on how broad Amber's shoulder is. I almost bump to him when he suddenly stop. Yoona is surprised too. I quickly took a step back. He then turn to face me.

 

"Krystal, walk beside us."he said to me.

 

"Huh?"I asked, confuse.

 

"Someone might snatch you away and we wouldn't notice it if you are walking beside us."he said with a grin on his face.

 

"No one would snatch me."I answered to him.

 

He raised his brows then look at me for the second then suddenly grab my hand and pull me closer beside him. I was surprised.

 

"Much better."he said with a dorky smile. I just looked down. "Sometimes, I feel that you two aren't friends at all."he said to us then chuckled.

 

"We are rivals before, honestly."Yoona answered jokingly then she glance at me.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I feel the awkwardness between Krystal and Yoona. I haven't seen them talking to each other like a normal friends chating. When we headed to Yoona's home, Krystal is just quiet and walking behind us. I think she feel left out so I told her to walk beside us. I wonder what's wrong walking beside me or Yoona because she refuse. So i force her by pulling her beside me. She looked surprised then I smiled at her. I kinda believe when Yoona said they were rivals before. We walk Yoona until the front of her house.

 

"Thanks for walking me home."Yoona said to me with a smile.

 

"No prob."I answered.

 

"Thank you too, Krystal."she said to Krystal.

 

"It's nothing."Krystal answered and smile awkwardly.

 

"Good night,Amber."Yoona said and kiss me on my cheek. "Good night Krystal."she said as she turn to her.

 

We said our good nights.I waited until Yoona went inside her house before I decided to leave and walk Krystal into their house.

 

"So it will just you and me,huh?"I said to her and she smiled faintly.

 

"You and Yoona should really become good friends. I don't want to have a friends that are not in good terms. It feels uncomfortable."he said.

 

"Tell me about it."Krystal said sarcastically and walk ahead of me.