First Time

Love in Disguise

 

AMBER's POV

 

Krystal helps me in packing my clothes. I handed her my clothes and she is the one who will stuff  it on my bag. I feel happy every time I see the ring that I give to her in her finger. She is sitting at the end of my bed and I just watch her until she finished what she is doing.

 

“It’s done.” She said with a big smile.

 

“Thank you.” I said to her then I pick up my bag to put it on the chair.

 

 As I turn my back to her, I felt the her arms wrap around my waist. She’s pressing her face on my back.

 

“I really don’t want you to go.” She said with a very sad voice.

 

“Don’t worry, I will be gone for just a short time.” I answered to her.

 

“Still, I will miss you.”she replied.

 

I put down my bag on the floor and I turn to face her. We look at each other’s eyes. Her eyes are teary. They also look very sad and lonely. I caress her cheek and I plant a kiss to her and she kissed back.

 

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

Amber kiss me and I kiss him back. I can feel his love through his kiss. Our kiss become  deep and passionate. I then notice that my body feels hot and I think his too because he didn’t stop kissing. He carefully lay me down on his bed. I wrap my arms on his neck, then he stop kissing and he looked at me.

 

“Let’s do it tonight.”I told him and I smile at him so that he will know that I am willing to do it with him. He plant a quick peck on my lips.

 

“I love you Krys, but I don’t want to take advantage of your feelings.” he answered.

 

“Stupid, you’re lying on top of me right now and you are still hesitating.”I answered.

 

“But…”I cut him off.

 

“No more buts, just kiss me.”I said to him and pull his head closer to mine.

 

Amber flash his dorky smile and started to kiss me again. We started to undress each other. He is really muscular and got a well toned body. It makes me feel more hot seeing it. Ofcourse, I can say that he got also turn on when he saw my body. He kiss my lips, down to my neck then to my shoulder. Amber is never rough, he is so gentle. Then we do the magic together. We made love for the first time.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

Krystal skin is really smooth and soft. Every time I kiss her, I feel that my body wanted more. I feel so much love when we finally did it for the first time. It made me feel exhausted as well as feels great and amazing. We lay side by side, she is sleeping soundly. I can feel her heart pounding next to mine. I watch her sleep, she really look like an angel and is very beautiful. I can’t wait for the day that she will become my wife. I start to wonder what she like as a wife and a mother. I close my eyes and can’t help myself  but to smile when I imagine those things. It is already morning when I opened my eyes again. I am still hugging her and she is still sleeping. I kiss her on her forehead before I got up. I wanted to prepare a breakfast in bed for her. I put on my clothes and when I go out on my room, I see Yuri grinning on me.

 

“How’s your first time, bro?”he said then flash his erted grin.

 

“Shut up, Hyung.”I said to him. I can feel my face becomes warm. He then laugh at me.

 

“You should be responsible to her from now on. Who knows, you created a new life.” he said to me.

 

“I know that.”I answer him.

 

“So we should come back in Korea, alive.” he said to me, then he tap me on my shoulder. “I’m so proud of you, brother.” he added.

 

I prepared a breakfast for Krystal. When I entered my room, she is now awake. I lay the tray with her breakfast in front of her and she looks happy. I watch her eat. Then I took off my necklace, the necklace that my parents give it to me. I let her wear it for me.

 

“Why are you giving it to me?”she asked looking confused.

 

“It is very important to me, and I want you to wear it so that you will feel that I am still with you even if I am far away.”I answered.

 

“Stop saying like that, it makes me feel that you are not coming back anymore.”she said with a worried look on her face.

 

“Don’t be silly.”I answered and smiled at her.

 

“Promise me, that you will come back as soon as possible.”

 

“I promise. I promise for a million times.So don’t worry, nothing bad will happen to me. I will surely come back her safe and sound.”I said with assurance then her face lighten up.