Bullied

Love in Disguise

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I didn't expect for Minho-oppa to break-up with me. He said that his parents want him to stay away from me anymore. Maybe because I don't have a wealth anymore. When he said that, I just feel sad, I didn't feel any pain, not like when Amber and I decided to break-up. I think I am the poorest kid in our campus right now. I can see from other's eyes that they are looking down at me. They even mock me face to face. Amber girls fans got angry because of breaking Amber's heart.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I was surprised when I heard that Krystal and Minho broke up. There are a lot of girls who are happy when they hear about it and it makes me feel annoyed. I heard from someone that she was always mocked and belittled by the other girls. But I haven't heard that she fight back and defend herself. Maybe she didn't know how to fight. It makes me feel angry when I heard that a group of girls bullied her and hurt her.

 

"Nuna, will you watch over for Krystal for me? I don't want to hurt girls."I said to Vic-nuna.

 

"So you want me to hit them for you?"she said with a raised brows. I nodded. "Don't become an unreasonable, Amber."she scold me.

 

"But they always bully and hurt her."I said to her.

 

"Do you still care for her?"she asked me. "Don't lie to me!" I look at her for a while but I don't want to answer that question.

 

"Oh, I forgot. I have something important to do for the company."I said then quickly excused myself.

 

I know my Nuna will grant my request. Even if she is a girl, she knows how to fight like me and Hyung. Appa also taught her but I don't like to spar with her. I don't want to hurt her or even hit her.

 

VIC's POV

 

I think Amber still cares for Krystal. I think he is a stubborn kind of guy. After all what Krystal did for him, he still have a heart to be concerned to her. I really admire and proud of my younger brother.

 

One afternoon, as I was walking my way into the girl's locker room, I heard Krystal's voice. I think she is being bullied again because I heard thumping sound on the lockers. I went inside to check what is the situation in there. To my surprised, five girls surrounding Krystal. One of them is pushing Krystal against the lockers. They all looked at me when I got in.

 

"What do you girls think you are doing to her?"I said to them with a stern voice.

 

"Unnie.."Krystal mumbled.

 

"Let go of her."I said. One of them let go of Krystal. I then go near to Krystal. "Are you okay?"I asked her.

 

"I'm fine Unnie, thank you."she answered with a faint smile. I turned to the girls.

 

"If anyone of you bother or bullied her again, it means you mess with me too."I said to them. "You know what happen to the girls who mess with me."I added. Yeah, I kinda have a hisyory in this campus "Tell that to others too, got it?" They swallowed a big gulp.

 

"Yes,Unnie."They answer in unison.

 

"Now, get out of my sight!"I said to them, then each of them rushed to go outside.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I didn't expect Vic-unnie to come and rescue me. We went to the cafeteria together to talk. I haven't talk to her since Amber and I broke-up. I wanted to ask her about Amber but I hesitated. I don't want her to think that I am going to bother her brother again.

 

"So, how are you these days?"she asked me.

 

"Well, I am slowly adapting with my new environment."I answered to her.

 

"Don't worry, no one will bother you anymore." she asnwered with an assurance, then smile.

 

"Thank you Unnie, for heping me back there."I said to her.

 

Then I feel uneasy when Amber came toward us. I thought he would get mad to Vic-unnie for talking to me. As usual, he didn't looked at me and completely ignores me. It seems like I wasn't even here.

 

AMBER's POV

 

When Nuna texted me that she find Krystal being bullied by other girls in the girl's locker room, I feel worried. I went to the cafeteria where they were. I pretended to talk at Nuna. My attention was focus on the corner of my eye. I don't want to look directly at her. She is just looking down and I feel relieved when I saw that she isn't hurt at all. Seriously, what am I doing with my life? Looking after and worrying of this girl who even makes my heart numb.