The Girl I Save

Love in Disguise

AMBER's POV

 

I did not expect that the girl knows my name. I help her to stand and picked up her books. I offered to carry it  because it seems that it's too heavy for her. I grab my phone to call Vic-nuna. I told her to go ahead to the cafeteria.

 

"I'm sorry for this. By the way, I'm Yoona Im."she introduced herself with a graceful smile.

 

"I'm Amber Joseph Liu."I replied. We headed into the library. I notice she keeps on glancing at me. "What?"

 

"No--Nothing."she stuttered then she looked down. I think she is a shy type one.

 

"How do you know my name, anyway?" I asked her.

 

"You don't remember?"she looked at me, surprised.

 

"No." I replied at her, with puzzled face. I can see that she's a bit disappointed and it makes me feel guilty.

 

"You saved me before."she answered with a sad smile. 

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I went to the cafeteria with Minho-oppa. I spotted Vic-unnie, sitting alone in one table. I wonder why Amber is not with her. I told Minho-oppa that we will share a table with Vic-unnie and he agreed.

 

"Hi, Unnie!" I greet her and Minho-oppa did the same.

 

"Can we join you here?"Minho-oppa asked.

 

"Sure."Vic-unnie answered.

 

"Where is Amber? It seems that he is not with you."I said as we sat down on the opposite chairs.

 

"He went to the library first."she answered.

 

I thought that dork hate books. What is he doing in the library anyway? Then as my thought wander, I suddenly feel his presence. I saw him walking toward us, and with a girl.

 

VIC's POV

 

I was surprised when I saw Amber with a girl. She looked nice and a bit shy. I glanced at Krystal and I saw that she is more surprised than me. Amber introduced to us the girl. She got this graceful smile. Even if she is just simple, you can still see that she is beautiful and she almost look liked Krystal. I wonder if my little brother was attracted to this type of girl. I noticed that Krystal keep on looking on the two. Her cold aura is radiating around her which makes you shiver. Yoona separate to us after she finished eating her food. Minho and I decided to go together since we are both heading in the same direction.

 

"Be good to her, okay?"I whisper to Amber.

 

"Don't worry, Nuna." He answered. I think he didn't feel those icy glares that Krystal is throwing at him. This guy is really dense sometimes.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I notice that Krystal is looking at me differently than she usually do. She is just quiet while we are walking on our way to our classroom. She is walking ahead of me. She ignored all the students who greet her on the hallway. I think they got scared when she looked at them because they are backing off.

 

"Yah!" I said to call her attention. She stopped walking. "Are you okay?" 

 

She turned to face me. She glared at me and I find her glare, somewhat scary. I just stood there, avoiding her eyes to meet mine as possible as I can.

 

"Don't go to the class, I don't want to see you there!" she yelled at me then walk away.

 

 I was left standing there. This girl is really strange. I feel that I am the reason that she is in the bad mood. I walked after her and grab her hand. She stopped walking. I felt that my heart is beating faster again. She turned to face me, she looked surprised maybe of what I did, then I let go of her hand.

 

 

"So...Sorry." I stuttered. I calmed myself so that my heart beat will be back to normal. "You look scary." I said to her while looking away. I just tell her the truth.

 

"Oh yeah? Then be scared! Stupid!" she raised her voice.

 

I don't know what to do to make her feel better. I decided to do what Vic-nuna and Uncle Song usually do before everytime I'm upset or feel sad.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Amber is really making me mad right now. I know he didn't do anything wrong but this is what I feel about him this time. When he hold my hand, I can feel my heart take a leap. I was surprised by that. I turned to face him and he looked surprised too. He then let go of me. After he apologize, the next thing he said makes me more mad.  He stayed quiet for a second after I raised my voice to him. Then the next thing he did really surprised me and makes my heartbeat race like aiming to win a first place.