Clubbing

Love in Disguise

AMBER's POV

 

Hyung got me involve again with his silly ideas. He brought me to the club. If Vic-nuna find out about this, we will be both having a long sermon with her. I enter the club because he made me this fake I.D. I can't believe that the person in charge in the club didn't recognize that it is a fake one. My brother is really good in manipulating and fooling people. Inside the club, there are a lot of people, drinking and dancing. There are even kissing around.

 

"I will allow you to drink, but not hard ones."Hyung said with a smirk.

 

"Nah, I don't want to get drunk."I answered.

 

"Come on kiddo, let's have fun tonight. Brother bonding!"he said then roam his eyes around.

 

I was looking around too, there are a lot of girls everywhere. Then I spotted someone, I shouldn't see her here. She looked into my direction too and she is also surprised to see me. We both called each other's name at the same time. And I heard Hyung called someone to and I heard his name too.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I didn't expect to see Amber in the club. I was so surprised when I saw him here and he was too. I also didn't expect that my sister knows his brother. His brother is handsome too but they didn't look alike. Then I learned that they are not related by blood. I notice that my sister keeps on smiling to Yuri-oppa while talking. Well, sometimes she got annoyed by him too and give him a taste of his death glares.He just laugh but nervously.

 

"I didn't expect that my brother and your sister are friends. I think we should be good friends too."Yuri-oppa said to Unnie.

 

"If you will be kind to me, I'll consider your friendship."Unnie answered.

 

"You really is Jessica Jung."he answered then laugh. Unnie just smiled.

 

Yuri-oppa invited my sister to dance with him and Unnie agreed. Me and Amber was left in our place. There are girls who are inviting him to dance but he always reject them coldly. There are guys who are asking me too but I also reject them. I feel uncomfortable in this place. Since Amber sat beside me, nobody asked us anymore.

 

"Just what I thought."he said with a smirk on his face.

 

"What?" I asked him, confused.

 

"If they will think that we are a couple, nobody would bother us anymore."he said.

 

"You are really a genius!"I complimented him and his dorky smile show up.

 

"Your Unnie, is beautiful just like you."he said.

 

"She's more beautiful than me."

 

"I think your beautiful than her."he answered. I just smile at him.

 

"Well, thank you!" I answered.

 

We waited for Unnie and Yuri-oppa to come back but I guess they are really having a good time on dancing. Amber leaned back on the chair and close his eyes. I think he get sleepy and bored. Then someone approach me, and asked me to dance with him. I rejected him but he keeps on insisting. I think he got impatience and decided to grab my hand. Before he can get a hold of my hand, Amber grab his wrist.

 

"Don't you dare touch her!"he said with a stern voice. I turn to face him, his eyes kinda looked scary.

 

"So..Sorry."the guy apologize and leave after Amber let go of his hand.

 

"Bro, don't scare people."Yuri-oppa said then chuckled. He got back with Unnie.

 

"You two, why don't you go to the dance floor and have fun."Unnie said to us.

 

"Jess is right."Yuri-oppa agreed.

 

I decided to give it a try. I drag Amber on the dance floor. He looked shy as well as nervous. I lead him first to dance, then the next thing I knew, we were having fun dancing with each other. I didn't expect for Amber to be a good dancer. I can see jealousy on other girls eyes while watching us.