Parent's Approval

Love in Disguise

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Amber held me until we fall asleep. When I open my eyes it is already morning. I can hear the birds chirping. Amber is still sleeping soundly. I run my fingers into his face, tracing each detail of it. Touch his red and y lips , it is so soft. I decided to steal a kiss from him. But when I lean my face closer to his, he open his eyes. I was so surprised and taken aback. I can feel my face is hot so I turn my back to him.

 

"Good morning."he said then he got up and yawned.

 

"Go--Good morning."I stuttered. I turn my head to look at him, he is now stretching his body.

 

"Krys, flowers are edible right?"he asked.

 

"Some, why?"I answered.

 

He go near the flower bed and look at the flowers. He pick up some of it. Then came back to me. Then he handed it to me.

 

"Do you want me to eat it? I am not a llama like you so eat it yourself, stupid!"I said to him.

 

"Nah, this flowers are  too pretty to be eaten so I'm giving it to you."he said with a dorky smile.

 

I got speechless. I accepted the flower he give to me. Then we saw a person came out from the door. I think he is the one who is managing the garden. He looked surprised when he see us. We greet him and we quickly left. Amber walk me home. I put the flowers in the vase and put it in my room. I feel so happy by just looking at it.

 

AMBER's POV

 

When I got home, Vic-nuna is not yet there. I decided to go to Appa to explain to him why I didn't go home last night. From outside his office room, I heard him talking to someone, I think it's a serious matter so I decided to talk to him later. I took a shower and change my uniform. I went downstairs and saw Appa in the living room. He is reading a newspaper, that's what he always do every morning.

 

"Why you didn't come home last night?"he asked then flip the news papaer to it's next page.

 

"Me and my friend got lock to our school garden."I answeres.

 

I didn't mention Krystal's name becuase his way of thinking is like Hyung. I just hope he wouldn't ask who's friend I am referring to.

 

"Oh, I thought you sleep in your girlfriend's house."he said with a grin on his face.

 

"I don't have a girlfriend."I answered to him.

 

"How about that Jung's youngest daughter?"he asked.

 

"Who? Krystal?"

 

"Yeah, I guess that's her name."he answered.

 

"Nah, she is just my friend."I replied.

 

"When you marry someone, marry her.Her parents likes you for her."he said with a smirk on his face. "Well, I kinda like that girl too, for you."

 

I got confuse by what Appa said to me. I didn't remember meeting Krystal's parents. Our conversation was cut when Vic-nuna came. She kiss us both on our cheek and saying good morning. Then she hurried upstairs to take a shower and put on her uniform. I waited for her in the living room.

 

"After you graduate highschool, let's go back to the island."Appa said to me with a serious tone of voice.

 

I looked at him and he looked serious. If he is like this, I know there is something wrong. I just nod my head. I wonder what's the problem this time. I hope those murderers didn't find me yet because it will endanger the life of my friends and even my family too. I don't want to happen again what happen thirteen years ago. It is a worst nightmare for me. If only I can remember what they really look like, I will finish them off by myself.