Together

Love in Disguise

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Time have fly, our school year is ending and our summer break is fast approaching. I notice that Minho-oppa had change lately. He spent less his time to me. His reason is, he is busy in their basketball practice. Amber and the other's are always hanging out.  He didn't hang with Vic-nuna always since Nickhun-oppa becomes Vic-nuna's boyfriend. At first, Amber becomes protective and possessive of Vic-nuna but later on, he just accept it. I and him become closer again. He always take care of me, well he is doing it to Sully and Luna too.

 

"Minho-oppa's birthday is coming, what will be your girft to him?"Luna asked as we were eating our lunch.

 

"I have something in my mind to give him. I will buy it this weekend."I answered.

 

"What is it?"Sully asked,looking curious.

 

"It's a secret."I answered then chuckled.

 

I bought the thing that Minho-oppa wanted most. I was so happy and so excited to give it to him. As I walked pass in the cafe, I saw a familiar face with a girl. My eyes widened when I recognized who the guy is. And my heart shatters when I saw him swing his hand around the girls shoulder and give her a peck on her face. My anger as all over me and my heart felt it has been cut into a million pieces. I storm inside the cafe.

 

"K..Krys."Minho-oppa stuttered. Looking so surprised to see me while the girl looked confused.

 

I looked at the girl, furiously and turn to Minho-oppa. "So this is why you have been always busy lately!"I said to him. I grab my gift to him and throw it on his face. "Happy Birthday and p.s, we are through!"I said with a raised voice and left.

 

I didn't expect for this to happen. He didn't even run after me. My chest hurt so much. My tears keep falling, I run so fast so that the other people wouldn't notice me that I am crying. I locked myself in my room when I got home. I feel so bad and I have no one to talk to. I decided to call Luna and Sully but they are not picking up then I decided to call Amber.

 

AMBER'S POV

 

I just finished having a spaw with Uncle Song when I heard my phone ring. I saw that it is Krystal who is calling so I pick it up. I can hear her sobbing from the other side of the phone. She said that Minho and her had break up. She was crying so hard and I decided to go to her. I went into their house. We were in their living room, their maids wasn't in the house and she is all alone. She hug me and cry on my shoulder for a long time. Even my shirt got wet from her tears. I guess she got tired of crying later on and then she stop. I wipe her tears from her face.

 

"You'll look ugly if you cry again." I told her. Her eyes are red.

 

"Amber, why did Oppa do that to me?"she asked. I can see in her eyes that she is deeply hurt.

 

"I don't know. I'm not him. But he is stupid to break your heart and betrayed your trust."I answered. She smile faintly.

 

"I shouldn't let myself fall inlove to him."she said then she cry again.

 

"I told you not to cry again."I told her as I hug her.

 

"I'm sorry, I cant stop myself from crying. It hurts so bad."she said while sobbing. "Amber, please help me to forget him."she said then she suddenly kissed me.

 

Her kissed felt so good but I know it is wrong so I pushed her. She then looked at me with  sadly.

 

"Even you, you didn't want me too."she said and she cry again.

 

"No, it's not like that. I just don't want to take advantage on you."I told her.

 

"You promise me that you will treat me like Vic-unnie, you followed what Vic-unnie said to you, so you should follow mine too."Krystal said.

 

"What do you want me to do?"I asked.

 

"Become my lover and help me forget him."she answered. I looked at her with furrowed brows.

 

I know it is wrong but I agreed to what she wanted. I confessed my feelings to her and she told me that she will learn to love me again. She then kissed me and I kissed her back.